剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
I promise. It's called "Superheroes".
对吧
Yeah?
来吧 咱们一起玩超级英雄吧 欧文
Come on, let's go play Superheroes, Owen.
这些邮件都不在特蕾西手♥机♥上
None of these e-mails are on Tracy's phone.
她可能已经删了它们
She was probably deleting them.
"我爱欧文"
"I love Owen.
"为了他的康复我可以不惜一切 但这很难"
"I'd give anything to see him healthy again, but it's hard.
"史蒂芬总是不在 我知道他爱我们 但是"
Steven's away a lot. I know he loves us, but--"
"有些时候 我觉得只有我一个人在努力"
"...Sometimes, I feel like I'm doing this all by myself."
一大堆这种类似的内容
Whole bunch of 'em like that.
她以为她嫁给了白马王子
She thought she was marrying Prince Charming.
结果她变成了城♥堡♥里的保姆
Well, she wound up the castle nanny.
所以 这一对新婚夫妇 丈夫经常不在
So, you got a new marriage, absent husband--
再加上个病孩子 还有需要大量钱的麻烦
throw in a sick kid and a big helping of money trouble...
好吧 这一次我来担当吧
All right, that's it. I'll take the hit for this.
"出轨罐"在哪
Where is "The Affair Jar"?
在你出城的时候把雇人杀了你妻子
Having your wife killed while you're out of town--
这倒是个省钱的离婚方法
that's a great way to get out of an expensive divorce.
是啊 让你的儿子被绑♥架♥
Yeah, having your son kidnapped
也是个洗脱自己嫌疑的好办法
is a good way to divert suspicion from yourself, too.
超级英雄要乔装打扮
Superheroes wear disguises...
所以我们也需要乔装打扮
so we need disguises, too.
这看起来真不错
Oh, wow. That looks great.
我都认不出是你了
I wouldn't even know it was you.
既然现在我们是超级英雄了
And now that we're superheroes,
我们就可以去冒险了
we can go on an adventure.
"史蒂芬又离开了"
"Steven is away again.
"我尽我最大的努力做欧文的双亲"
"I'm doing my best to be both parents for Owen,
"但是他想念他的爸爸"
"But he misses his dad,
"而我已经没有借口替他掩示了"
and I'm running out of excuses for him."
真不敢相信特蕾西会说这种话
I can't believe Tracy would say that.
这样的内容出现了很多次
Well, it's kind of a recurring theme for her.
这里还有
A few more.
我是在试图避免公♥司♥解体
I was trying to keep the company from falling apart.
我明白 官司让你们的婚姻紧张
I get it. That lawsuit must've put a strain on your marriage.
我还以为我们是一同渡过难关呢
And I thought we were in it together.
欧文还得了病
With Owen sick...
一定不好过
Mm, must've been hard.
简直是折磨
It was awful.
但我们都同意欧文是最重要的
But we both agreed that Owen was our top priority.
那为什么还老是出差 史蒂芬
So, then why all the travel, Steven?
我的意思是你得承认
I mean, you have to admit,
这让你看起来像在逃避什么
it makes it look like you were avoiding something.
如果我的公♥司♥倒闭了 我就会一无所有
If my company folds, I have nothing.
你以为我愿意出差吗
Do you think I wanted to be away?
这就是你要问的吗
Is that what you're asking?
你以为我会享受
Do you think that I enjoyed
从电♥话♥里听到我儿子哭泣吗
hearing to my son cry over the phone?
欧文得看医生 他需要专家
Owen needs doctors, he needs specialists.
除了我没人会为他付这些费用
No one else is gonna pay for that.
为什么你们还没找到我儿子
Why haven't you... found my son?
为什么我们还在这里
Why are we still in here?
为什么你只顾指控我
Why are you accusing me,
而我的儿子还生着病不知下落
while my son is out there somewhere, sick?
史蒂芬
Steven...
我无法想象这对你而言是怎样的一场噩梦
I can't even imagine what a nightmare this must be for you.
很抱歉我做不到
I can't, I'm sorry.
但是询问这些严厉的问题
But asking these hard questions
是我找到杀害特蕾西的凶手和欧文的方式
is how I find Tracy's killer and Owen.
当心带着礼物来的凶案组警探
Beware of Homicide Detective bearing gifts.
这是好东西
Yeah, it's the good stuff, too,
有着好看的奶泡
with the fancy shapes in the foam.
你知道我已经
You do know that I've already sent
把特蕾西·布雷的尸检报告送上楼了吗
Tracy Blaine's autopsy report upstairs?
我昨天碰到了检察官
I ran into the prosecutor yesterday...
然后我们聊到了蒂姆·凯利
and we spoke about Tim Kelly.
距他的庭审只剩四周了
There's only four weeks until his trial.
你对出庭作证感觉怎么样
How are you feeling about your testimony?
只要能把那个变♥态♥抓起来 我没问题
I can talk about the attack if it puts that creep away.
你是怎么提取他的指纹的
And how you lifted his prints?
在这场庭审里你的科学是重点
Here. Your science is the star of the show.
没错 那是最好的部分
Yeah. That's the best part.
知道我会是最终把他扳倒的那个人
Knowing that I'm gonna be the one who brings him down.
我会告诉安琪尸检报告的事
I'll let Angie know about the autopsy report.
谢谢你送我咖啡
Thanks for my coffee.
汽车旅馆 儿童免费住宿
伙计 尽可能快点
Fast as you can now, Buddy.
进去吧
There we go.
里普利女士
Ms. Ripley?
你是要现在退房♥吗
Are you checking out now, or--?
是的 钥匙在房♥间里 谢谢
Yeah. The key's in the room. Thank you.
你知道吗
You know what?
我开始后悔在出轨罐里放了20块
I'm starting to regret that 20 in the Affair Jar,
因为我觉得史蒂芬和他妻子的死
because I don't think Steven had anything to do
没什么关系
with his wife's death.
你怎么了
What is going on here?
你是在吐吗
Are you throwing up?
我没事
I'm good.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
分手的那个男人的
The guy from the break-up?
没错 他就是父亲
Yeah, he's the father.
然而这并不是我们分手的原因
That isn't even the reason we broke up.
我分手是因为他想把关系更进一步
I ended it because he wanted to get more serious.
很抱歉
Sorry.
这件事更严肃
This is "More serious."
那我应该为你感到开心吗
So, should I be happy for you?
我不知道
I don't know. I...
这肯定不是计划的一部分
This certainly wasn't part of the plan.
我是说至少不是现在这个人生阶段
I mean, not at this point of my life.
至少证明你的身体还能行
Well, yay! Your body's working.
我只能想到这个了
That's all I got.
但有一件事我很确定
I do know one thing, though--
生姜片根本减缓不了恶心
that ginger tablets don't do anything for nausea.
别听别人的
Don't let anyone tell you different.
维嘉的信息
It's Vega.
我们有目击者了
We got a sighting.
你没事吗
You gonna be okay?
天啊
Oh, God.
好酷的船
Cool boat!
那是个小汽艇吗
Is that a runabout?
为什么你不和其他孩子一起玩耍
So how come you're not playing with all the other kids?
我感觉不太舒服
I'm not feeling very good.
是吗
No?
我很遗憾 哪里不舒服
I'm sorry to hear that. What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
我能加入你吗
Can I join you?
没关系
It's cool.
我认识你的继母 特蕾西
I know your stepmom, Tracy.
你是欧文 对吧
You're Owen, right?
就是她 艾伦·里普利
That's her. Ellen Ripley.
她没给你任何证件
Okay, she didn't show you any I.D.?
没有 她付的现金
No. She paid cash.
好吧 她什么时候入住的
All right. When did she check in?
昨天
Yesterday.
她说她是一个人
She said she was by herself,
但是今天早上我看见她和一个小孩在一起
but this morning, I saw her with a kid.
我觉得很奇怪因为儿童是可以免费住宿的
I thought that was weird, 'cause kids stay free.
广♥告♥牌上写了
It says so on the sign.
我想不明白她为什么要撒谎
I couldn't figure out why she would lie,
然后我想起了电视里那个失踪的小孩
then I remembered that missing kid on the TV.
驾驶车辆呢 你能描述下吗
What about the vehicle? Can you describe it?
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表