剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
很多人向你开过枪吧
You get shot at a lot, did you?
多得都数不清了
I get shot at a hell of a lot.
现在不多了
But not so much anymore.
这就是坐办公室的坏处
The downside of a desk job.
-谢谢你 -不用客气
- Thank you. - You're very welcome.
好好吃吧
Enjoy.
还有
And listen...
我是不是觉得你很吸引人
do I find you attractive?
显然是的
Obviously.
我会给你惹麻烦吗
Am I going to be a problem?
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
你能出去吗
Will you get out?
趁我还能走
While I can.
休息一下吧
Get some rest.
我会的
I will.
萨摩
Summer...
我等不及了
I can't wait.
你等不及什么
You can't wait for what?
我找到了你的戒指
I found your ring.
过来
Come here.
你是在向我求婚吗
Are you asking me to marry you?
我已经求过了
Well, I already did.
-好的 -好的
-Yes. -Yes?
-好的 -好的
- Yes? - Yes.
你想干什么 你为什么要跟着我
What do you want? Why are you following me?
别再来店里
No more coming around.
别再问问题
No more questions.
如果我再看到你出现在她身边 我就杀了你
If I see you around her again, I'll kill you.
笔迹取证专家说分手信是伪造的
Handwriting forensics says the "Dear Jane" letter is a fake.
证据很多
Overwhelming evidence.
这是给你的
That's for you.
笔迹有明显停顿的迹象
Writing is halting and considered...
还有些石墨在底下
with traces of graphite underneath?
有人摹写了老布里格斯的笔迹
Someone traced Briggs Senior's handwriting.
我想丹纳尔说对了父亲的下场
I think Darnell was right about what happened to the father.
不知道那小子发现了老爸的什么秘密
I wonder what skeleton Junior pulled out of Senior's closet?
就把那过程想象成玩彩泥
Think of the process like playing with Play-Doh.
不管是什么颜色的
No matter what colour it is,
你把手指按上去 就会得到相同的指纹
you stick your thumb into it, you get the same thumbprint.
太好了
Excellent.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了 我准备好了
Oh, yeah. I'm ready.
我还以为我们要去你那里
I thought we were going to your place.
不行 我爸这一周都是晚班
We can't. My dad's got the night shift all week.
布莱尔和我在这找到了一个老树屋
Blair and I found an old tree house out here.
老树屋 咱们还是四岁小孩吗
Tree house. What are we, four?
你可以不来
You don't have to come.
我是说 听波特文先生
I mean, listening to Mr. Potvin
解释他的二次元方程肯定有意思
explain his chubby for quadratic equations is a blast.
还有多远
How far is it?
就在那边
It's right over there.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah...
有人丢了背包
Somebody ditched a backpack.
我天...
Holy...
终于有具尸体了
Finally, a body to work with.
我猜这是小戴夫·布里格斯
Yeah. I'm guessing this is Dave Briggs Junior.
斩首
Decapitated.
他的头和钱包在袋子里
His head and wallet found in a bag.
并且还有一块C4碎片 和游戏工作室
There's also a chip out of the C4 that's consistent
找到的碎片相吻合
with the fragment found at the game studio,
那个玩具车是在他胸口上找到的
and that toy car was found on his chest.
第二具尸体是什么情况
What can you tell me about the second body?
也是被斩首
Decapitated, too.
男性 二十多岁快三十
Male. Late 20s to mid-30s.
也是被防水布包着的
Also wrapped in a canvas sheet.
这个烂玩具车是在他胸口上的
And this rusted toy car was found on his chest.
斩首是死因吗
Decapitation is what killed him?
还不确定
Not sure yet.
没有太多的线索
There's not much to work with.
尸体被埋了多久
How long's he been in the ground?
尸体被埋越久
The longer a body's in the ground,
就越难确认
the harder it is to tell.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
将他的牙科记录
Check his dental records
与老戴夫·布里格斯的对比调查下
against Dave Briggs Senior.
父子吗
Father and son?
我是这么认为的
That's what I'm thinking.
你今天上庭作证进行的怎样
How did your testimony go today?
挺好
Good.
凯利比我记忆中的娇小多了
Kelly looked a lot smaller than I remember.
我猜你一定完成得非常漂亮
I bet you knocked it out of the park.
那是
I did.
詹姆斯 我回来了
James, I'm back.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
布里格斯让你身陷危险之中
Briggs put you in danger.
什么 布里格斯 谁是布里格斯
What? Briggs? Who's Briggs?
宝贝 你要注意听
Babe, I need you to focus.
听我说 你看到有人在你附近吗
Listen to me. Have you seen anyone around you?
任何人 有人跟踪你吗 有陌生电♥话♥吗
Anyone-- Anyone following you? Any strange phone calls?
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
你应该害怕 我想有人想害你
You should be scared. I think somebody is after you.
-我们得出城 -什么
- We have to get out of town. - What?
是的
Yes.
是你过去认识的人吗
Is this someone from your past?
宝贝 你出了什么事我也活不下去
Babe, I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you.
我不会出事的
Nothing's going to happen to me.
我听说鉴定科在调查我们那无名尸
So I heard forensics were in on our John Doe.
是啊 安琪想的没错
Yeah. Angie was right.
牙科记录证实
Dental records confirmed
第二个受害人就是老戴夫·布里格斯
that the second victim was Dave Briggs Senior.
他们的被杀手法一样
And they were both killed in the same way.
都是从背后被袭 击中头骨
Both struck from behind, base of the skull.
一击毙命
Single blow.
凶器一样吗
Same murder weapon?
相似
Similar.
用来斩首小戴夫·布里格斯的剑
The sword used to decapitate Dave Briggs Junior
要比用来杀他父亲的锋利一些
was sharper than whatever was used to kill his father.
好的 所以很有可能是一个杀手俩受害人
All right. So likely one killer for both victims.
而且用来包裹小戴夫·布里格斯的帆布
And there was some evidence gift-wrapped for us in the canvas
里边含有有用的证据
that was wrapped around Dave Briggs Junior.
他身上有着大量的细基格孢
He had an abundance of ulocladium spores on him.
我是说 它们通常长在潮湿地方的纸上
I mean, they're usually grown on paper in damp locations.
这与他的公♥寓♥或犯罪现场不符
Well, that doesn't fit with his apartment or the crime scene.
可能在他遇害前就有了
He could have picked it up at a location prior to his death.
也可能是用来
Or maybe they were on the canvas
包裹他的帆布上的 有可能
that was wrapped around him. Possibly.
稍等
Hang on.
罗杰斯医生
Dr. Rogers.
真快
That was fast.
我明白了
I see.
谢谢
Thank you.
快通常是好消息
Fast usually means good news.
陪审团意见一致
Jury was unanimous.
全部指控都判有罪
Guilty on all charges.
那到此就结束了
So it's... over?
凯利的律师还在聒噪想上诉
Well, Kelly's lawyer's making some noise about an appeal.
我猜他还是有可能无罪释放
So I guess he could still walk.
那就释放呗
So he walks.
我们是警♥察♥ 而非法官
We're officers, not judges.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表