剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
开始收集所有加油站和取款机的监控
collecting surveillance from gas stations and ATMs and--
人手齐了马上开工
As soon as we get the manpower.
特蕾西今天早上被杀
Tracy was killed this morning.
我知道这个时间点
Yeah, I know the timeline we're working with.
为什么你不告诉弗林警探
Why didn't you tell Detective Flynn
遇害者儿子的事
about the victim's son?
玩船的那个小孩吗
Oh, the kid with the boat?
我没觉得那是她的小孩
I didn't think that was hers.
她根本没有留意他
She wasn't paying any attention to him.
我以为那个孩子是自己一个人来的
I thought the kid was alone.
那你就不觉得这很奇怪吗
That didn't strike you as odd?
不 因为另一个女人出现了
No, 'cause that other lady showed up.
什么女人
What other lady?
和他一起的女士
The lady with him.
我以为那才是他的妈妈
I thought that was his mom.
那个男孩怎么样
How was the boy?
有表现得紧张 焦虑吗
Was he distressed? Agitated?
跟普通小孩没两样
He looked like a normal kid.
那个女人呢 她长什么样
What about the woman? What did she look like?
她长得还不错
Oh, yeah, she was all right.
她是红头发
You know, she was a redhead.
你能帮我们画幅罪犯肖像吗
Do you think that you'd be able to help us out with a sketch?
我画画真的不太好
I'm really not that good at drawing.
我们需要更多人手
We need more people!
我知道 我把所有能派的人都给你了
I know, I know, and I'm sending you everyone that I can,
但上个月削减了开支
but with last month's budget cuts--
这些就是我们全部人手了
the staff we have is the staff we have.
恩 我知道你尽力了
Yeah, I know you're doing what you can.
目击者在素描师那
Your witness is with the sketch artist now.
他说没看到挣扎的痕迹
He says he saw no signs of a struggle.
也许欧文认识她
Maybe Owen knew her.
可能是保姆吗
Could it be the nanny?
我们给他看了吉尔的驾照照片
We showed him Jill's driver's license photo,
他说不是
he says no.
那是监护权绑♥架♥吗
We looking at a custody abduction?
不是 我们已经确认欧文的生母
Negative. We can confirm that Owen's birth mother died
在三年前车祸中丧生了
in a car accident three years ago.
有那么一瞬间 我真的希望是
For a minute there, I was hoping.
我明白 相信我 我也一样
Yeah, I know, I know. Believe me, me too.
我们这边会开始调查布雷的家庭情况
We're gonna start digging into the Blaine family on this end.
好的
Yeah, okay.
光线越来越暗了
We're losing light.
你要休息一下吗
You need a minute?
休息一下没关系的
It's okay if you do.
我们今天已经够拼了
We've been going hard all day.
我没事
I'm good.
我有事
I'm not.
我恨这些警报
I hate these alerts.
是啊
Yeah.
你有孩子吧
You got kids, right?
他叫曼尼
His name's Manny.
21岁
He's 21.
虽然他从来就不像个"孩子"
I don't think he was ever a "kid," though.
总是像个小大人一样
Like a little man.
他去学厨师了
He's going to cooking school.
我和你说 经历过我们办的这些案子
I'm telling you, the stuff we see.
我永远不会让他们离开我的视线
I'd never let 'em out of my sight.
弗林警探
Detective Flynn?
说吧
Go ahead.
有一只警犬在停车场西北边缘
One of the dogs found something at the edge
有所发现
of the northwest parking lot.
欧文·布雷
"Owen Blaine."
如果绑♥架♥欧文的人带他上了车
If Owen's abductor got him into a car,
他现在可能在任何地方
he could be anywhere by now.
我现在想休息一下了
I... I think I'm going to take that minute.
好的
Okay.
维嘉
史蒂芬·布雷刚下飞机
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我为什么在这里
Can you tell me why I'm here?
我要给我老婆打个电♥话♥
I'd like to call my wife.
饮蔬公♥司♥在八个月前
Drink Your Vegetables was responsible
发生了大肠杆菌病毒爆发事件
for an E. Coli outbreak eight months ago.
27人生病 3人死亡
27 people got sick. 3 people died.
其中有个孩子
One of them was a child.
这就有足够的理由来怨恨布雷一家了
That's a good enough reason to hate the Blaines.
我明白 但是要等八个月吗
I know, but eight months?
这等得好像有点久
That seems like a long time to wait.
如果你是父母的话就不算久
Not if you're a parent.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
我很好 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
是吗 好吧 去休息一下
Yeah? Okay. Get some rest.
如果太疲惫 就什么也做不好了
We're no good to anyone if we're exhausted.
我会的
I will.
-布雷先生 你好 -你好
- Mr. Blaine, hi. - Hi.
我是安琪·弗林警探
I'm Detective Angie Flynn.
很感谢你的耐心等待
Thank you very much for your patience.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我为什么要来这
Why am I here?
先请坐吧
Would you like to have a seat?
我想问一些关于你儿子欧文的问题
I'd like to ask you some questions about your son, Owen.
谁想要热巧克力
Who wants hot chocolate?
西班牙猎犬怎么样 叫它克拉拉
What about a spaniel? I like the name Clara.
西班牙猎犬叫这名
For a spaniel?
没错 它们应该很热情的
Yeah, they're supposed to be really affectionate.
我不知道我们要买♥♥狗
I didn't realize we were in the market for a dog.
研究表明
Well, studies have shown
它们能提高生活质量
that they improve your quality of life,
减轻压力
they lower stress.
而且不用交学费
Plus, no tuition fees.
要不德国牧羊犬怎么样
Or maybe a German Shepherd.
温顺的大型犬
A big, nice breed.
我们可以叫她莫莉
We could call her Molly.
我不算是个爱狗的人
I don't think I'm really a dog person.
我们相信特蕾西的凶手把欧文带走了
We believe whoever killed Tracy also took Owen.
不 这不可能
No. This isn't happening.
你们必须得找到他
You have to find him.
我们的警官正在全城搜寻欧文
Yes. We have officers all over the city looking for Owen,
但我也需要你的帮助
but I need your help, too.
我会全力配合
Anything.
拜托你们一定要找到他
But please, you have to find him.
跟我说说大肠杆菌污染事件吧
Tell me about the E. Coli contamination?
不好意思 你们必须找到我儿子
Excuse me. You have to find my son.
因为他得了重病
Because he's very sick.
医生们都束手无策
Okay? Uh, the doctors--
没人能诊断他的病
no one's been able to diagnose it.
八岁男童
Eight years old,
在中♥央♥公园被绑♥架♥
abducted from Central Park,
身着绿色夹克衫
wearing a green jacket--
-辛迪 -什么事
- Cindy? - Yeah?
特蕾西什么时候来啊
When is Tracy getting here?
她很快就会来 欧文
She'll be here soon, Owen.
我有点恶心
I feel gross.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna barf.
那我们到里面去
Oh! Okay. Let's go in here.
特蕾西总是知道怎么办
Tracy always knows what to do.
对不起了 小兄弟
Oh, I'm sorry, buddy.
你现在只能先忍♥忍♥了
You're just gonna have to tough it out right now.
好的 知道了
Yeah, no, I got it.
我会的
Will do.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表