剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
他在他的拖车外面看见的那个
that Levi is the man with the scar
面带伤疤的人就是李维
that he saw outside his trailer.
所以李维搜遍了文斯的家
So Levi tossed Vince's place.
我们得确认一下他的不在场证明
We've got to confirm his alibi.
交给我吧
I can do that.
你确定吗 因为卢卡斯和我打算一起去
You sure? 'Cause Lucas and I were going to do it.
没事 我来就行
No, I got it.
好的
Okay.
还有 有关那些电♥话♥
Uh, so, about these phone calls...
不关我的事
None of my business.
不 这影响到了工作 所以
No, it's affecting the job, so...
我正在处理分手的事情
I've been dealing with a break-up.
不用再说了
Oh, say no more.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 我不得不说
Hey, you know, I gotta say,
有时候我真有点羡慕你
I'm a little envious, though.
羡慕什么
Of what?
羡慕你总能满脑子想着工作
Just the way that you can make it all about the job.
其他的呢
Where's the rest of it?
这些
That...
这些就是全部了
That's all... That's all there is.
你又对我说谎
You're lying to me again.
不 慢着
No, wait, hold on a second.
文斯说要把货车停在我这
Vince asked me to store the truck,
我就让他停了
and that's what I did,
我只是借他地方放东西
I just stored it...for him.
可能他有其他的同伙
Maybe he's working with someone else.
听着 汉克
Look, Hank...
我是讲道理的人
I'm a reasonable guy,
但就我现在看来
but what I'm looking at here,
应该是少了40箱
there's gotta be 40 boxes missing.
就算是你欠我
I'd say you owe me...
30万吧
300 large.
我给你12个小时
You've got 12 hours,
要么拿箱子来 要么拿钱来
the boxes, or the cash.
听着 等等
Look, just wait, hold on a second.
是文斯跟我借地方停车
Vince asked me to store the truck,
我也就帮他干了这么点事
and that's what I did for him, and that's all I did, okay?
这跟我没关系
This is not my deal.
现在跟你有关系了
It is now.
查斯 过来一下
Hey, Chaz. Come here.
我问你 文斯到底在搞什么鬼
Look, what the hell was Vince up to?
-你什么意思 -跟我说实话
- What do you mean? - Look, just be straight with me, okay?
他跟酒吧里的人有做生意吗
Was he doing business with anyone in the bar?
我什么都没听说
I never heard anything.
好吧
Okay...
他在偷运赃物
he was moving stolen goods.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
查斯 谁告诉你的
Chaz, who told you?
就是文斯
Vince.
他想让我帮他销赃
He wanted me to help unload it.
我没答应
I said no.
天哪 还有谁知道这事
Oh, for...Who else knows?
我不清楚 莎蒂可能知道吧
I don't know. Sadie?
他老是跟她聊天
He talked to her all the time.
好吧 好吧 等等
Yeah, okay, okay, just...
我是莎蒂
This is Sadie.
请留言
Leave a message.
莎蒂 听到留言打给我
Sadie, call me when you get this.
听着 要是你看见她或者她联♥系♥你
Look, you see her, you hear from her,
就打我电♥话♥ 行吗
you call me, okay?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
照做就是了
Just-just do what I say!
在你去福斯特那打草惊蛇前
I really could have used a heads up
你真应该提前告诉我一声
before you went in and spooked Foster.
他认识的人被谋杀了
His known associate was murdered.
如果我们没去问他问题
I mean, if we hadn't gone in to ask questions,
会显得更加可疑
that would have appeared more suspicious.
这我明白
I get that.
我们会补偿你的
We'll make good on this.
你该担心的不是我
It's not me you got to worry about.
是我的上司不高兴
My, uh, superiors aren't happy.
他们去找威尔斯抱怨
They went in to rattle Wells' cage.
显然 并不需要说太多
Apparently, didn't need to rattle it very hard.
我可不想玩弄权术
Yeah, well, I'm not going to play politics.
你在这个位置 就没有别的选择
On that side of the desk, you don't have a choice.
我觉得我跟威尔斯相处得不错
I thought Wells and I were good.
没人能跟她相处得不错
Nobody's good with Wells.
还是谢谢你
Well, thank you,
还有谢谢你的酒
and, um, thanks for the bottle.
多久喝完的
How long did it last?
你挪动了桌子
I see you moved the desk.
是啊 让房♥间显得大点
Yeah, it makes the room look bigger.
你从哪弄到这些的
Where did you get these?
这不是重点
That's not important.
怎么 你不相信我吗
What, you don't trust me?
从一辆货车后面掉下来的
They fell off the back of a truck.
我有货 而你认识想要货的人
I have product, you know people who want product.
你有多少
How much you got?
一千两百双
1,200 units.
可以给你个批发价
I'll give them to you wholesale.
一百块一双
A hundred bucks a unit.
这可是不少钱呢
That's a lot of cash.
绝对是你捡便宜了
It's a steal.
让我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
别考虑太久了
Don't think too long.
这货销得很快的
These aren't going to last.
文斯
Hey, Vince.
莎蒂
Sadie.
我没听见你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
这是什么
What's all this?
我在帮一个朋友
I'm just helping out a friend.
你不怕又回去蹲监狱吗
Aren't you scared of going back to jail?
你♥爸♥爸跟你说什么了
What's your dad told you?
关于你吗
About you?
他说你是因为走私毒品被捕的
He said you got caught smuggling drugs.
这些
This...
只是补偿
is payback.
别人欠我一笔债
I was owed a debt.
但这是赃物 对吧
But it's stolen, right?
要想指控成立
Well, for that to be true,
肯定就有人说这是偷的
someone would have to say that it was stolen,
相信我 没人会这么干
and trust me, no one's gonna do that.
跟你说
You know,
我有些朋友能出大价钱买♥♥这些
I have friends that would pay good money for these.
一百块
100 bucks?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
轻轻松松卖♥♥到两百
You could get 200, easy.
可能还更多
Maybe a little more.
我能帮你
I could help you.
你不会想走这条路的
You don't want to go down this road.
我不会 我要上大学
I'm not. I'm going to college,
但学费是一大笔钱
but getting there is expensive.
搅了你的调查真不好意思
I feel really bad about wrecking your investigation.
没关系
It's all good.
但我还是准备了礼物给你
Still, I got you a gift.
的天
No way.
我一直都想要这个
I have always wanted one.
真的假的
Seriously, have you?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表