剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表
我需要冷静
I needed to cool down.
我知道如果我回家
I knew if I went home,
我会伤害他
I'd hurt him.
该死 罗素 你能不能别说了
Damn it, Russell, would you stop talking?
是他杀的艾弗里吗
Did he kill Avery?
你是他的不在场证人
Well, you're his alibi.
那是谁杀的
So who did it?
我们认为
We believe
加里在勒索艾弗里和另一个女人
that Gary was blackmailing Avery and another woman.
也许是艾弗里以前认识的女人
Maybe that woman's from Avery's past?
我说过了 她从不谈她的过去
I already told you, she never talked about her past.
你不认识她的幼时玩伴吗
You never met any of her childhood friends?
她的亲戚们也都没来参加婚礼吗
None of her relatives came to your wedding?
艾弗里说她的过去对她来说已经死了
Avery said her past was dead to her.
好吧 那罗素
Okay, well, Russell,
我在试图排除你的谋杀嫌疑
I'm trying to clear you for murder.
停停 没什么可排除的
Oh, whoa, there's nothing to clear,
因为他并没有杀人
because he didn't do it.
她的过去不重要
Her past didn't matter.
她爱的人 爱她的人
The people she loved, the people who loved her,
都在她后来的生活中
they were in her life now,
现在也还在
and they still are.
怎么样了
How's it going?
这是我找到的
This is what I've got,
艾弗里·鲍曼 婚前姓麦克兰纳
Avery Bowman, maiden name MacLennan.
生日是1988年2月9日
Born February 9th, 1988.
双亲亡故
Both parents are deceased.
就这么多
That is it.
23岁之前的她好像根本不存在一样
It's like she didn't even exist until she was 23.
你不觉得这很可疑吗
That doesn't strike you as interesting?
当然可疑
Yeah, of course.
她是2011年拿到的驾照
2011, that's when she gets her driver's license,
还有护照 信♥用♥卡♥
passport, credit cards...
她从没改变过法律上的名字
She never legally changed her name.
这很不寻常
That's unusual.
艾弗里是个中性名字
Avery's a gender neutral name.
还有一个叫艾弗里·麦克兰纳的女婴的记录
There's also a female baby, Avery MacLennan.
生日也是1988年2月9日
Born February 9th, 1988.
生于匹特草原 未满一岁就死了
Pitt Meadows. Died before the age of one.
这是创建新身份的经典手法
That is a classic way of creating a new identity.
好吧 我得去匹特草原
All right, I have to go out to Pitt Meadows
找那位宴席承办人问问
to talk to that caterer.
考特妮·梅森吉
Courtney Meissenger.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
你和别人说起过我吗
Did you tell anyone about me?
没有
No.
当然没有
Of course not.
考特妮 你得跟我说实话
Courtney, I need you to be honest with me.
你谁都没告诉吗
Did you tell anybody?
你也被勒索了吗
Are you being blackmailed, too?
他们怎么知道的
How did they find out?
真对不起
I'm so sorry!
对不起 我们正要打烊
I'm so sorry, we're just closing.
下次再来吧
Next time.
感谢惠顾
Thanks for coming.
不好意思
Sorry.
怎么知道的不重要
It doesn't matter,
因为只要这个人知道真♥相♥
because as long as this person knows the truth,
我们俩都不安全
then neither of us are safe.
我们去报♥警♥吧
We'll go to the police.
不行
No.
不能这样
We can't do that.
那还有什么办法
Then what's the alternative?
我不敢相信你会这么想
I can't believe that you're thinking like that.
我可没有那么多钱
I don't have that kind of money lying around.
我会付我们俩的钱
I'll pay for both of us.
-我会摆平的 -不行
- I'll take care of this. - No.
然后呢
And then what?
艾弗里 除非我们动手根除
Avery, this isn't going to stop
否则这不会结束的
unless we stop it.
你到底怎么了
What's happened to you?
没怎么
Nothing.
我只是想保护我们俩
I'm just trying to protect us.
就像我一直以来一样
Like I always have.
空前美味的巧克力
考特妮 土生土长的匹特草原人
Courtney, born and raised in Pitt Meadows.
她巧克力蛋糕做得一流
She makes a mean chocolate cake.
是本地企业进步协会的会长
President of the Local Business Improvement Association,
工商会成员
member of the Chamber of Commerce,
鱼鹰山庄的社区观察人
the Osprey Village community watch--
她是个大人物
She's a big deal.
大家都知道她
Everybody knows who she is.
还有她悲惨的经历
And her tragic story.
接着看
Keep reading.
她是个寡妇啊
Oh, she's a widow.
她丈夫去世时
And when her husband died,
整个社区联合起来
the community banded together
资助她走出困境
to support her in her time of need.
我们对她丈夫知道多少
What do we know about the husband?
安德鲁·塞尔泽
Andrew Seltzer.
婚后三个月就去世了
Died three months after their wedding.
划船时意外溺水死亡
Drowned in a boating accident,
未寻得遗体
the body was never found.
所以安德鲁死后就冒出了艾弗里
So, Andrew dies and Avery was born.
弗林 你有空吗
Flynn, you got a second?
能等会吗 我要去匹特草原
Can it wait? I gotta get out to Pitt Meadows.
我就是想跟你说这事
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我应该早点想到考特妮·梅森吉的
I should have been on to Courtney Meissenger sooner.
她之前并不可疑
There was no reason to suspect her before.
艾弗里去世当天我和她谈过话
I talked to her the day Avery died.
这怎么会漏掉这个
How do I miss that?
我不确定 肯内基
I don't know, Kennecki,
但是我现在真的没时间谈这个
but I don't really have time for this right now.
这有一部分是你的错
You know, this is partly your fault.
我搭下一趟电梯 谢谢
I'll take the next one, thanks.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道 你觉得
I know that you think
我不配得到这个机会
I didn't deserve this opportunity.
并非如此
That is not true.
你觉得是我父亲找了关系
And that my father pulled some strings
让我得到这次升职
in order to get me this promotion.
好吧 这个我承认
Okay, that one I'll give you.
我知道如果我想在凶案组长♥期♥呆下去
I knew if I was going to last in Homicide,
我必须给你留下好印象
I was going to have to impress you.
我是说 你可是安琪·弗林
I mean, hell, you're-- you're Angie Flynn.
我必须要努力做事 制♥造♥点名声
I had to come out swinging, make a name for myself.
这个你确实做到了
Well, you've done that.
我希望你知道
I needed you to know that...
我不只是区域局长的儿子
I was more than a district commander's son.
这跟我的需要无关 肯内基
Well, it's not about what I need, Kennecki,
关键是部门的需要
it's what the section needs.
我们需要更开明的警探
We need detectives who have open minds.
我可以做到
I can be that detective.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我已经见识到
I've seen...
一丁点了
glimpses.
那就好
Good.
考特妮·梅森吉
Courtney Meissenger?
我是安琪·弗林警探
Detective Angie Flynn.
几天前你跟我一位同事聊过对吧
I think you spoke with my colleague a couple days ago?
是的
剧集 | 作案动机(2013) | 导航列表