剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
Mr Turkey will be ready in half an hour.
火鸡先生半小时后就可以闪亮登场了
Are you sure you've got enough for us all,
你确定够我们一起吃么
Pen Pen? Of course! I knew Miranda would be back.
小潘潘 当然 我早就知道Miranda会回来
I have the perfect Christmas.
我的圣诞节才是最好的
Oh, oh. Lonely straggler alert.
孤单流浪汉警报
Everybody, this is Ray,
大家注意 这是Ray
Oh, no. Used to be our postman.
不是吧 之前是我们的邮递员
Hello, Ray. Hello.
你好 Ray 你们好
Hope I'm not too late. Not at all,
希望我来的不是很晚 一点都不晚
you said you'd be here between three and four.
你说你会在3点到4点之间到
And you couldn't you be more specific,
你还能不能再确切一下时间
Ray? Hang on, Ray, how's your hip?
Ray 等一下 Ray 你屁♥股♥怎么样
Did you bring your van? Yes.
你有没有开货车来 有
Could I have my parcel? All my presents!
那能把我的包裹给我么 我所有礼物都在里面
Well, it's against protocol, but, uh...
虽然违反了规定但是
Well, it'd be a pleasure. - Ah, lovely Ray.
愿意为你效劳 Ray你太好了
Oh, isn't this lovely!
这个多可爱啊
Such fun.
真搞笑
Come on, everybody.
大家快来
It's gorgeous, thank you.
礼物太棒了 谢谢
Merry Christmas. Happy Christmas.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
What a lovely ending.
多美好的结局
**We wish you a merry Christmas We wish you a merry Christmas*
*我们祝你圣诞快乐 我们祝你圣诞快乐
**We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy new year*
*我们祝你圣诞快乐 新年快乐
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表