剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
And you didn't check before, how?
你之前都不确认一下 怎么可能
Don't worry, I am going out,
不要担心 我这就走
I just bought a few more things to spruce...
我买♥♥了些东西装扮一下
Scary, isn't it? Grrr, a goat.
恐怖吧 大山羊
Hello?
有人么
Quick!
快藏起来
Hello!
你好啊
Hi. Are y'all Ready?
你好 可以走了吗
Yes. Let me just grab my clutch... clutch bag.
好了 我拿一下我的手握包 握包
Good word, clutch. Isn't it?
好词啊 握紧 是吧
Yeah, clutch.
对啊 用力握
What was that?
什么声音
M-m-m-m-me, I'm so excited. M-m-m-m-m! Shall we go?
是我了啦 太激动了 我们走吧
W-w-w-w-wait for me-e-e-e!
等等我一下下了啦
**Tell me more, tell me more*
*继续说 继续说
Wow, what a beautiful place.
你家真是太美了
Can I use your loo? It's through there.
我能用一下洗手间么 前面就是
Did you make these? What do you use?
这是你做的么 用什么做的
Umm... Flour, food...
面粉 食物
hobs...nobs.
香料 大头鬼
Nutmeg. Nutmeg.
肉豆蔻 肉豆蔻
I'm a nut for nutmeg.
我是肉豆蔻的脑残粉
Mum, what are you doing here?
我的亲妈 你怎么在这
Sorry. I didn't think he'd come back.
不好意思 我觉得他不会回来
Your father's changed the locks.
你♥爸♥把锁换了
Not interested. Quick, get in the bedroom.
闭嘴 快躲去卧室
Hello. Do you want to take a seat?
你好啊 要不要坐一下
Drink? Scotch if you have one. Sure.
想喝点什么 有威士忌么 当然有
I have to say I think I got you all wrong.
我之前真的看错你了
Use the nice tumblers. What?
用好的玻璃杯 你说啥
Use the nice tumblers... I said to myself.
用好的酒杯 我自言自语呢
Ok.
来了
Get out!
快出去
There you go. Thanks.
给你的 谢谢
I'm glad you came out tonight. Yes, me too.
很高兴你能赏脸 我也玩得很开心
One doesn't always feel in the mood to renounce,
不是所有时候都想要拒绝别人
hence the unrenouncement clause.
所以来条特例
Can I get another Scotch?
能再给我一杯么
There you go.
玛尼玛尼哄
Wow. You seem to have everything under control.
你是万事尽在掌握啊
That's very sexy.
太性感了
Sorry, I'll have to stop you there.
不好意思 今天到此为止吧
Oh, that's disappointing. Yeah. You're quite something.
太伤心了 是啊 你真有个性啊
So they say. Can I call you? Sure, you've got my number.
都这么说 我能再联♥系♥你么 你有我电♥话♥啊
Ciao.
再见
He is in my palm.
他逃不出我的五指山了
**It's raining men, hallelujah*
*男人雨 上帝啊
**It's raining men, amen*
*男人雨 阿门
**I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna let myself get*
*我要出动了
**Absolutely soaking wet*
*淋个透心凉
**It's raining men, hallelujah*
*男人雨 苍天啊
**It's raining men*
*男人雨
**Every special men*
*每个都很特别
**Tall blonde dark and lean*
*高大 金发 黝黑 健壮
**Rough and tough and strong and mean*
*粗犷 强硬 强壮 狂野
**Tall blonde dark and lean*
*高大 金发 黝黑 健壮
*Rough and tough and strong and mean
*粗犷 强硬 强壮 狂野
To mock or belittle, nine letters.
嘲笑或贬低某人 九个字母
Disparage.
蔑视
Who are you?
何方神圣
Hey. Last night was great.
你好啊 难忘昨宵
I did it!
我成功了
Not so much a dweeb now.
再也不是二百五了
Although there was one thing that was missing.
虽然有件事还没有做
Gary!
Gary
Hi.
大家好
Hello.
好
Gary sent the postcard after
Gary一到香港就寄来明信片了
he got there but it only just arrived. Sorry.
可是刚刚才收到 对不起
And now I'm feeling teary because I've been thinking
现在我好想哭哦 我这几个月一直想他
about him for months. Why's he suddenly back?
他怎么突然回来了
I think he said he got the sack. Really?
我记得他说被解雇了 真的假的
We need to find out his situation.
我们得弄清楚到底什么情况
Yes, but what do I do about...
对啊 那我应该怎么
Listen, I've been let go.
我觉得还是算了吧
Gary's contract's still open. Gary's got his job back!
Gary的合同还可以续签 Gary要回来工作了
But if I'm staying, I don't
要是我继续留下 我不想
want this to be awkward. Awkward? This? Awkward?
大家都尴尬 尴尬 怎么会尴尬
Who's awkward? Funny word, awkward.
谁会尴尬 多搞笑 尴尬
Something awkward about the word awkward.
尴尬这个词很尴尬啊
Clutch!
手握
No, sorry I'm cas'...
不好意思 我
You're acting weird.
你不要在作怪了
Ask Gary if he has a girlfriend.
问问Gary有没有女友
So, what does your girlfriend think of you leaving Hong Kong?
Gary你女朋友对你离开香港怎么看
I don't have a girlfriend.
我没女友啊
Gary was telling me about this job in Birmingham.
Gary告诉我在伯明翰有份工作
I might check it out if that's cool.
要是没问题我就咨♥询♥一下
Of course. This was only...
很好啊 我们只是
Ask if Gary's considered the jobs in Birmingham?
问问Gary有没有考虑伯明翰的工作
Have you considered the joggers,
你有没有考虑穿慢跑裤
that you might burn in them? Backfired.
会激♥情♥四射 越来越烂
I'd better go, I have a hunch
我还是走吧 突然感觉
I might have got in the middle of something here.
自己变成了小三
Us? No, no we're just friends.
我俩 不是啊 我们只是朋友
He's only just got back from Hong Kong.
他只是刚从香港回来
Right.
明白了
Goodbye.
再见
So, things have changed a bit. It's just the new me.
物是人非了 只是洗心革面而已
Miranda, I think that goat ate your bunion insole.
Miranda 我觉得那只羊吃了你的拇囊炎鞋垫
Excuse me, we need to talk
打扰一下 我们要谈一下
about the damage to this man's restaurant.
关于赔偿这位先生餐厅的损失
That's her. I'm Sandy,
就是她 我才是Sandy
stop impersonating me or I'll report you.
你要是再冒充我我就报♥警♥
Kid's ball pool for Miranda?
Miranda的儿童球池
Welcome back.
这就是我
I think I preferred the old you anyway.
我还是更喜欢之前的你
Come here.
来抱一下
Ball pool? Yes. Follow me.
球池 没错 跟我来
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表