剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
I presume the nuts are all right to eat, are they?
我觉得这见过可以吃 是吧
Now look, darling, I've spied the man I want you to meet.
亲爱的 我找到我想让你见见的男人了
Come on, shoulders back, chest out, backside in the next room.
快点 挺胸 收腹 把屁♥股♥撅上天
Miranda, Miranda, let me introduce you to... Doctor Gail.
Miranda 我给你介绍一下 这位是Gail医生
Strike one.
一击
Hello. Hello. I'll leave you to it.
你好 你好 你俩慢慢聊
Hello, sorry.
你好 不好意思
Well, this is a bit weird, isn't it?
有点诡异 是吧
Do we have to pretend like this morning never happened?
我们要不要假装今早的事情没有发生
It's a bit like we're having an affair.
感觉好像咱俩有一腿
We could have an affair.
我们本可以来一发的
Miranda, have you...
Miranda 你有没有
Ooh, hello.
你好啊
Enchante. Je suis Stevie.
很荣幸 我是Stevie
Bonsoir Stevie, joyeux Noelle and bonne annee.
晚上好 Stevie 祝你幸福快乐
Oui.
是的
So, are you new to the area?
你刚搬来么
Yes, I just moved here a couple of months ago from London.
是的 我几个月前刚从伦敦搬来
In your TARDIS, Doctor?
做宇宙飞船来的么 博士
Because you're a doctor, so I said your TARDIS...
因为你是医生 所以我说你的飞船
Do you see? Cos you're a doctor! Cos you're a doctor!
你明白不 因为你是医生 因为你是医生啊
Why don't you just stop? I would've if I could've.
为啥不闭嘴 我要是能闭嘴早就闭上了
Is that a peanut in your breasts? No. Get off!
你胸上是有花生么 不是 死开
Now look what you've done.
看看你都干了什么
I was about to switch on the allure and he would've come to mama.
我本来是想散发一下魅力的 然后他肯定会中招
Everybody, can I have your attention? Thank you.
大家注意了 谢谢
It's time to announce the
是时候揭晓
winner of the best Christmas jumper competition.
圣诞毛衣比赛的冠军了
And, for the fourth year running, it's Robert.
第四年连任 Robert
Ah, yes, darling, actually, while you're there,
亲爱的 正好在那
why don't you give us a song?
为啥不给我们唱一首
Strike two. Oh, no, darling, I couldn't possibly.
二击 还是不要吧 亲爱的 我唱得不好
No, no, that is not what this...
不是 不是 这不是
Oh, all right, then.
好吧
**Good King Wenceslas looked out*
*好国王温塞拉斯照料
**On the feast of Stephen*
*在Stephen的筵席上
**There's Miranda laying about*
*Miranda在四处出击
**On the feast of Stephen*
*在Stephen的筵席上
**Stuffing all the food she can*
*用尽全力胡吃海塞
**From the feast of Stephen*
*在Stephen的宴席上
**I won't take her for my wife*
*我不会娶她做我老婆
**Nor will I, said Ste-e-phen*
*我也不会 Stephen说
Strike three! Right, that's it. We're out of here.
三击全中 好的 受够了 我们快走吧
No, no, darling! Miranda...
不要 不要 亲爱的 Miranda
Hi, listen, we escaped. Well done.
你们好 我们逃出魔爪了 干得好
Well, our Christmas Day booking just cancelled.
我们的圣诞节订餐也刚刚取消了
Really? Well, actually, hang on, that's a good thing.
真的假的 等一下 实际上是件好事
Hello? The four of us, at mine, a non-family Christmas?
听好了 我们四个在我家过一起过个没有家人的圣诞节吧
No getting up early for church. No overcooked turkey.
不用早起去教堂 没有烤糊的火鸡
No naked hide and seek.
没有裸体躲猫猫
Wow. OK. So, shall we do it?
好吧 那我们要不要这样做
The perfect Christmas, at mine? Let's do it.
在我家完美的圣诞节 没问题啊
Yay! Brilliant, OK. And I've got great gifts arriving tomorrow.
太棒了 我的礼物明天就会到了
Oh, you're notoriously bad at gifts.
众所周知你不会选礼物
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.
我看到了肯定会相信的
Hi, tout le monde peepsicles.
你们好 大家聊得好开心
Hi, Tilly, what are you doing here?
你好 Tilly 你怎么来这了
Oh, I decided not to go to Mauritius.
我决定不去毛里求斯了
The parentals went but they asked Rups along,
我父母一直要求Rupert要去
and so I thought negativos to that holibob.
所以我觉得他去的话肯定很难过
Sorry, your ex-fiance has gone on "Holibobs" With your parents?
不好意思 你的前未婚夫和你的父母居然去度假了
Yup. Which is totally fine.
对啊 我完全不在乎
I'll just have a really quiet one.
我就独自安安静静过吧
Which is totally fine.
我完全没问题
Could I get a massive Pinot?
能给我超大一杯诺酒么
Oh, bear with... Bear with...
等一下 等一下
Bear with.
等一下
Oh, they've landed safely.
他们安全降落了
And they're already on the beach. That's good.
他们已经在海边了 很好啊
Totally fine.
完全没问题
Spiffulent.
太你妹好了
Tears of joy, seriously, tears of joy.
开心的泪水 真的 开心的泪水
Listen, Tilly, we're having Christmas at mine,
Tilly 我们要在我家过圣诞节
just the four of us. Do you want to join?
只有我们4个 你想不想来加入
No, as I said, Kong, totally fine.
不用了 我刚说了 金刚娘 我没事
Yes, Kong, yes, I do.
要去 金刚娘 我要去
Oh, ace-icles.
那真是太棒了
Oh, OK. Great, right.
好的 很好
Well, tomorrow night, Christmas Eve sleepover,
明晚平安夜彻夜狂欢
and let the festivities begin. I'm so excited...
让节日来的更猛烈些吧 我太激动了
**And I just can't hide it*
*我按捺不住
**I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I want you, I want you*
*我懂 我懂 我要你 我要你
Isn't this jolly? I want you. OK...
多欢乐啊 我需要你 好的
"I'm sorry we can only specify 8am to 7pm for your delivery."
"不好意思 我们只能把派送时间具体到早8点到晚7点"
Mind you, I'd rather sit in for 11
告诉你 我宁愿在这坐11个小时
hours than deal with Christmas Eve shopping hell. Enjoy.
也不愿意地狱般的平安夜大购物 祝你开心啊
Now, are you sure you're going to be OK,
你确定你自己没事
yes? You will make Heather proud?
是吧 你会让Heather为你骄傲么
**What have you done today*
*你今天做了什么
*Today* Heather, I will have
*今天* Heather 我会
looked after the shop. I'll be fine. We're not busy.
料理小店的 我会没事的 我们又不忙
We're not open yet.
还没开始营业呢
Bye.
再见
Ooh, my goodness. OK, hello, everybody.
额滴神啊 大家好啊
Anyone from UPD delivery? No?
有人是UPD的送货员么 没有么
OK, carry on, please. Hello! Would you like that gift wrapped?
好 继续吧 你想不想把它包装成礼物
Yes, please. You would. OK.
对 请你帮我弄吧 你还真愿意啊 好吧
Really bad at gift wrapping.
打死都不会包礼物
Right, that's 14.99. Thank you,
一共14.99镑 谢谢
madam. Would you like that, um, gift wrapped?
女士 你想不想包装成礼物
You would? OK, right.
你也愿意 好吧
Oh, hang on, hang on, excuse me,
等一下 等一下 不好意思
excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 等一下 先生
Are you from UPD delivery? No. You're not. OK, fine, as you were.
你是UPD的派送员么 不 你不是 好吧 该干嘛干嘛吧
There you go, thank you. Next.
包好了 谢谢你 下一个
Excuse me, excuse me. Are you from UPD delivery?
等一下 不好意思 你是UPD的派送员么
Oh, no, it's you, sorry, you were leaving. So sorry.
不是 是你 不好意思 你要走了是不是 真对不起
Getting in to a bit of a state!
不好意思 有点慌张啊
Just have it, please. Have it. Take it. Next. Go. Thank you.
就这样吧 送你了 快走吧 下一个
Are you from UPD... No, that's you leaving. Fine.
你是不是UPD 不是 你要走 好吧
Are you from UPD?
你是UPD的么
No, browse, browse.
不是 快看吧 随便看吧
I thought you were UPD. You can't leave, carol singers.
我以为你是UPD的 你不能走 唱颂歌♥的来了
I need to leave. Well, you can't.
我必须得走 不许你走
Sorry, get down, get down. Hide.
不好意思 趴下 趴下 躲起来
Carol singers. Where are you going?
唱颂歌♥的来了 你要去哪
I said you can't leave.
我说了你不能走
Carol singers. We've got to hide. Get down.
是唱颂歌♥的 我们得躲起来 快趴下
I will not have my perfect Christmas
我绝对不会尴尬的站在一群人面前
ruined by standing awkwardly in front of a group of people
听他们唱歌♥来毁掉我完美的圣诞节
whose singing ability is
而且他们的唱功
inversely proportional to their enthusiasm.
和他们的热心是成反比的
OK, shush, stay there.
好 都闭嘴 待在那
I said get down! Shush.
老娘说了趴下 闭嘴
Hide.
躲起来
No!
不是吧
Depot card!
又是快递卡
**Ding dong merrily on high*
*叮咚声嘹亮而欢快
**In heaven the bells are ringing*
*天堂的钟声敲响了
**Can you see a delivery guy behind you*
*你们有没有看到身后有派送员
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表