剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
a crossword at a bar where the man they decided to
在酒吧里玩纵横字谜钓到凯子
take as a lover the night before says to them,
和他共度良宵然后第二天对她说
"Hey, last night was great."
难忘昨宵
You know, I'll be that kind of woman.
你懂的 我就要变这样的女人
Yeah, well, good luck with that.
祝你好运
Darling, I'm doing a whites wash,
亲爱的 我在洗白色的衣服
if your pants are dirty, pop them off, I'll pop them in.
要是你内♥裤♥脏了 赶快脱下来 我一起洗
Right, well, that's not the best of starts.
好吧 虽然不是良好的开始
She'll have to go, but don't worry,
她一定得走 不过不用担心
the new me shall still reigneth.
崭新的我还是很欢腾的
Look at her forming before your very eyes.
看我不闪瞎你的樱桃小眼
Now excuse me, I'm off to have sushi
不好意思 现在我要戴着我崭新的
with Tilly and Stinky and my new trinkety necklace.
潮气小链链去和Tilly和Stinky吃寿司了
Eight down.
第八列
"Remove vehicles, reversing at back of depot."
一种交通工具 在仓库后倒车
Oh, well that could be van...lorry.
可能是货车 是卡车
Hang on, I know this. I can so get this.
等一下 我知道这个 就在嘴边
It's... Subtract, of course. Of course, of course.
是 皮卡 对 绝对是 我也觉得
Right, let's eat. It all looks edible von guzzlebucket.
开动吧 我饿的连盘子都能吃掉
I'm starvington stations. Yup, Hungelos McMungelos.
我饿的能吞象了 没错 我是饿虎扑食要逆天
Stinky, do you remember
Stinky你还记不记得
the time that I got locked in the boot...
你那时候脱不下靴子
I'm sorry. Bear with, bear with, bear with...
不好意思 等一下 等一下 等一下
Oh, fabulasmic.
上好佳
VIP invite to scoffulate dans la cite.
高级法国餐厅的VIP邀请哟
So, Queen Kong, what news with you?
金刚娘 最近有什么新闻呢
Oh,I'm Just focusing on my business.
一心扑在事业上
We do trinkets and nick-nacks now.
我们现在在卖♥♥新潮小链链
This is one of ours.
这就是其中之一
Gorge, and are we lucksville in love?
很美 那你费劲找到真爱了么
Actually, I did get a
实际上 我今天早上
postcard from an old beau, Gary, this morning.
收到我旧情郎Gary的明信片
Oh, bear with, bear with, bear with...
等一下 等一下 等一下
"Call now for a new tariff breakdown."
欢迎来电咨♥询♥新的手♥机♥套餐业务
Oh, dear.
苍天啊
Sounds like you've lost him to of his travels.
看上去是他忙着玩早把你忘了
That's fine, because I'm totally...
没什么 我完全
can I have it back? I'm so over him.
还给我 我完全忘了他
You're so not over him. I am. She's so not over him.
你绝对没有 我真的有 她肯定还没忘了他
I am. I'm a whole new me.
我就是有 现在这是崭新的我
Oh, no! I'm stuck.
苍天啊 被卡住了
Oh, my trendy necklace! My trendy necklace! I'm stuck.
我的潮链子 我的潮链子 我被卡住了
Sorry, sorry.
不好意思 对不起
Just undo it at the back.
从后面解开吧
I can't. I'm so sorry, sorry.
不行啊 太对不起了 不好意思
Excuse me,
不好意思
I'm going to actually have to mount your travelator.
我一定得爬上传送带上
Oh, Queen Kong, you're such a dweeb.
金刚娘 你个二百五
Hello, afternoon.
你好啊 下午好
I've unhooked I've unhooked.
我解开了 我解开了
Sorry about this, sorry, sorry.
太抱歉了 真不好意思
I'll just finish the circuit. Saves walking.
转完一圈吧 省的走路了
Utterly mortifying.
太尼玛丢人了
Sorry about that. Can I...? Whilst I'm here.
真不好意思 给你加点 反正我来了
Hello again.
好久不见
Right, where were we?
好 我们刚说到哪了
Leaving. Quick.
开溜吧 快跑
I could woof a gateaux but just a peppermint tea for me.
我能生吞一个奶油蛋糕 就来杯薄荷茶吧
Yah, I could scoffulate
我能咽下
a puddington but just a skinny cap, please.
整个布丁 就来杯低脂咖啡吧
I could inhale a mealy vanilly but, um...
我能活吸一份香草派
just a crumble, please.
那就来个水果奶酥吧
You still feeling bad about Gary?
你还因为Gary的事神伤么
Can people stop asking me that? I'm fine.
求求你们不要在这么问我了 我很好
Good cos there's a new chef arriving any minute.
那就好 因为新主厨随时候会到
I was going to tell you. Really?
我之前就想告诉你 真的假的
Well, d'you know, that's good.
跟你说 这很好
Now I know Gary's not coming back.
我现在知道Gary不会回来了
That's good.
这很好
Good, gone are the days where I
很好 那些在某个性感厨师面前
pathetically make an idiot of myself over some hunky chef.
丢人现眼的日子一去不复返了
That must be him.
肯定是他
Clive, can you switch that music off?
Clive 你能把那音乐关掉不
Sorry.
不好意思
Hi. Clive is it? Yes, nice to meet you at last.
你好 你就是Clive吧 对 幸会
Girls.
女士们好
Hola. Hello.
你好伐 你好
Why am I curtseying?
我为什么要行屈膝礼
I've just got to keep going now.
只能继续演下去了
How do you do?
金福万安
Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry. That was my dog.
不好意思 是我的狗弄得
What was? That noise.
弄得什么 那个响声
I thought that was a chair scraping. It was.
我以为是椅子刮地的声音 那就是
Then what was your dog?
那你的狗弄了什么
I don't have a dog.
我没有狗
You said the noise was your dog.
你说是你的狗弄的响声
It might have been your dog.
那可能是你的狗
I don't have a dog. Well, stop saying you do.
我没有狗 那就是睁眼说瞎话
Right, so everyone, this is Danny.
介绍一下 这位是Danny
**I got chills, they're multiplying*
*我深陷爱河 不能自拔
**And I'm losing self-control*
*越陷越深
I always get Danny from Grease
我经常是<油脂>里的Danny附身
with the bike leathers, the accent.
这皮衣机车男 还有这口音
**You better shape up*
*你最好老实点
**Cos I need a man*
*因为我需要男人
**And my heart is set on you*
*我对你春心荡漾
**You're the one that I want, You're the one I want*
*我就要你 我只要你
We've stopped.
已经停了
*The one I need oh yes indeed* Sorry,
*你就是我的真命天子* 不好意思
it's a weirdly hard tune to stop.
突然停了很难很诡异
*You're the one that I want* I'm off again.
*我就要你* 我又来了
**Oo-oo-ooh, honey*
*小亲亲
Look, there's a thing...
快看 那是啥
Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie.
Stevie Stevie Stevie Stevie Stevie
I'm with much news, which I shall now birth.
我要告诉你一个大新闻
Ready to receive, caller.
准备就绪 长官
A new chef has arrived at the restaurant
餐馆来了新主厨
who you could happily compare to some kind of god,
帅的成仙了都
and he would be very much in
而且他很有希望
the running for the new me to take as her lover.
成为崭新的我的爱人
But the new me is currently worse than the old me.
但是目前为止新的我比旧的还要糟
This is not possible. I farted in front of him,
那不可能啊 我在他面前放屁了
blamed it on an imaginary dog and sung in his face.
还怪罪在不存在的狗身上还当面唱了歌♥
I give up.
我还是放弃吧
Maybe you should try that life coach again. No, thanks.
你应该再试一下人生指导课 还是算了
Imagine your anxieties filling the balloon.
想象一下你的焦虑充满了整个气球
my anxieties are everywhere. Save yourselves!
我的焦虑到处都是 快自救吧
Right, I'm going to start a spring clean,
好 我要开始春季扫除了
even though it is what I call, November.
虽然现在是我所谓的11月
And are you getting a new bed? We can't
还有你要买♥♥张新床么 我们不能
both sleep on the lilo. Maybe one of us should leave.
都睡在气床上 那我们其中一个应该搬走
Where would you go?
那你要搬去哪
Don't worry, if nude fondue doesn't make your father
不用担心 如果裸锅之夜不能让你♥爸♥
want me back then he'll be desperate for my kinky quiche.
回心转意 那他吃不上我的重口味蛋饼会疯的
Do you want me to get you a bed?
你想让我帮你买♥♥床么
No, I'll get my own bed, thank you.
不用 我自己会去买♥♥ 谢谢
Don't forget your keys. I'm not six!
不要忘带钥匙 我不是孩子了
I forgot my keys!
我就是忘了怎么了
Don't panic, we'll force her out, what does she hate?
不要发火 我们把她赶走 她厌恶什么
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表