剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
*Don't sing. *Sad, sad situation,*
不要唱 *悲痛欲绝的场合
**And it's getting More and more absurd*
*变得越来越荒谬
**It's sad, so sad,*
*太悲伤 很悲伤
**Why can't we talk it over?*
*为何我们不能好好谈谈
Well, that would be tricky...
难度有点大
cos he's dead and in a box.
因为他都死了还装在盒子里
Sorry. No. Hit it.
不好意思 开奏吧
**What do I do to make you love me?*
*要怎样你才会爱我
Quick!
快走
I really wanted to introduce you to that vicar so dishy.
我很想把你介绍给那个神父 帅呆了
Please, I want to leave with a shred of dignity intact.
拜托 我想离开的时候还有一丁丁点尊严
Oh, it was mortifying.
丢死大人了
I wish the ground could have swallowed me up.
真希望有个地缝我能钻进去
Better? Yeah, thank you.
好点么 谢谢你
What happened? I fell in a grave.
怎么了 我掉进坟坑了
Gary, stop it! Sorry!
Gary不要笑了 不好意思
Seriously, it really freaked me out.
真心的 太吓人了
If I die tomorrow, what have I achieved?
要是我明天死了 我一事无成啊
Excuse me, can I put these sponsorship forms on the bar?
打扰一下 我能把这些赞助表放在酒吧里么
I've been asking all the shops in the street.
我已经问了整条街的商户了
Sure, what's it for?
没问题 为什么赞助
I'm doing a parachute jump for charity.
通过跳伞为慈善募捐
"I'm doing a parachute jump for charity."
"跳跳伞 集集资"
Show off.
显摆你妹啊
Get out!
滚出去
Excuse me! Well, he's making me feel guilty.
这是什么话 他让我羞愧至极
You see, people do things with their lives.
你看 别人一生确实奉献了许多东西
I mean, what will people say at my funeral?
我是说 大家在我葬礼上会怎么说
Seriously, would I have a good eulogy?
真心的 我的悼词会好么
Of course you would.
肯定会有啊
Oh, OK...
好吧
"Here lies Miranda. She was warm..."
Miranda安息于此 她很热心
"Very warm.
非常热(热心)
"Because she...
因为她
"Carried that extra little bit of weight."
脂肪稍多热量高
"She was a sweaty woman, but nice!"
这个女人爱出汗 但人很好
"Sweaty but nice..."
"狂爱出汗但人很好"
is what you'd say at my funeral?
真就是你们给我的悼词么
Oh, no Chris and Alison...
神啊 Chris和Alison来了
They're sweet and really like you, OK?
他们很亲切而且很喜欢你
Hello! Hello! Hello!
你好啊 你好啊 你好伐
Hello! Hello!
你好伐 你好啊
Hello!
你好
Did you want to...? Hang on,
你是不是想 等一下
there's someone you haven't said hello to.
你们还落下给一个人打招呼
Say hello to baby.
跟宝宝打招呼啊
You want me to say hello to the baby in your womb?
你想让我跟你子♥宫♥里的孩子说你好
Press the intercom!
按一下这个对讲机
Said it at the same time!
太默契了
Hello, baby.
你好啊 宝宝
Hello, Auntie Miranda!
你好啊 Miranda阿姨
How lovely to meet you! Baby's speaking!
很高兴见到你 宝宝在说话啊
It's not the baby though, is it?
根本不是宝宝 好伐
It's Alison!
是Alison说的
Now Gary, we want a word with you.
好了Gary 我想告诉你
We're too excited to wait to ask people.
我们太激动了 等不及征求其他人意见了
Would you do us the honour of being godfather to baby?
你愿不愿意赏脸做我们孩子的教父
Oh, wow! Guys, yes, of course.
肯定啊 当然乐意
It would be a privilege. Oh, thank you.
太荣幸了 万分感谢
And godmother, Miranda... Oh, yes...
还有教母 Miranda 在
We want you to know you are very much in the running.
我们想告诉你你真的很有希望
Oh, that's kind, isn't it?
感激不尽 是吧
In the running!
还有希望
Well, we best be off. Anti-natal classes.
我们该走了 还要上生产预备课呢
Two, three...
2 3
Oh, hi, guys, what are you doing?
你俩好 你们在忙什么
Can't chat. Tilly's helping
没空理你 Tilly在帮我
me to organise tomorrow's charity wine tasting
筹办明天为本地疗养院建新配楼
for the new wing of the local hospice. Must get on.
准备的慈善品酒会 要抓紧了
Charity vino taste-icles.
慈善酒会最搞玩了
What? I mean. Mum, you could have asked me to help. Why Tilly?
为啥 我是说 妈 你可以找我帮忙啊 为毛找她
Hello, Rudeulant! I am well known for my good deeds.
喂 白目妖 我可是出了名的活雷锋
Sometimes people at work call me Mrs Dalai the La-la-lama.
有时候我同事都叫我达♥赖♥来了大姨妈
Well, you know I also give myself freely to others.
你知道 我也经常自我奉献
Not sexually.
不是以身相许
I mean, you know, doing good before I die, so yes, I'll help.
我是想在我死之前做点好事 所以我要帮忙
Planning meeting. Such fun.
策划大会 真好玩
First on the agenda is the sommelier.
头等大事就是品酒师
He many not be able to come.
他可能来不了了
Oh! Major Disaster and his friend Colonel Cock-up.
苍天啊 晴天一个大霹雳 电母还来捣个乱
I'll call him later but he
我一会可能会给他打电♥话♥
might be stuck in what I call, Monte Carlo.
但他现在没准被堵在我所谓的蒙特卡洛
I think we all call it Monte Carlo.
大家都叫它蒙特卡洛
Right, so Bunty has persuaded
好吧 Bunty已经说服
Prue Leith to rustle up some Amuse Bouches,
Prue Leith搞定开胃小吃
so we just need to write a list of the nibbles that we want.
所以我们只要列出具体小吃清单就好
Nibbles, always hard to manage I find.
小吃啊 我觉得很难处理
What about mini frittata?
小煎蛋饼怎么样
Oh,is she coming? Be nice to see her again.
她也来么 能见到她真是太好了
No, mini frittata, it's a nibble.
不是 是小煎蛋饼 是小吃
Oh, sorry, I thought you meant a friend from school.
不好意思 我以为是小学同学
Miranda, I think it's best if you leave us to it.
Miranda 我觉得你最好还是不要添乱
You're thinking of Focaccia Pilkington.
你以为我说的是Focaccia Pilkington
Yes, you see, it is confusing. Well, let me do something.
对吧 看 是很容易搞混的吧 让我来帮忙吧
Miranda, this is a social occasion.
Miranda 这是社交场合
What's the first thing you do in a formal situation?
在正式场合你首先要做什么
Easy. Find where the eats are coming from,
很简单 探明上菜来路
intercept them, stash them.
迅速拦截 全部窝藏
You greet with a "Such fun", a statement and a laugh.
你应该以"真搞笑"开场 说件事儿 笑笑
Miranda, such fun! You'd
Miranda 真搞笑 你
never have guessed her pashmina was from M&S.
永远想不到她的羊绒披肩是马莎百货买♥♥的
And the laugh this season
这一季笑声款
is based on the song Poker Face by Lady GaGa.
是基于Lady GaGa的
**Can't read my Can't read my poker face....*
*看不♥穿♥看不♥穿♥我的扑克脸
There was one thing you could do.
倒是有个忙你可以帮
"Queen Kong 'to do' list.
"金刚娘行为守则"
"Don't get chucked out and ruin it."
"不要被轰走 不要搞破坏"
I haven't been chucked out of anywhere for three years.
我已经3年没有被任何地方轰出来了
Since last week! Look, I won't ruin it.
截止到上周 我不会搞破坏的
It's not like I go around punching vicars. I tell you what,
我又不会四处撒欢拳打牧师 听好了
the hospice do visitor volunteering, don't they
疗养院需要志愿访问者 对吧
I'm going to put my name down right now for that.
我现在就填表报名
That is the kind of charity people remember after you've gone.
这种行善行为才会在死后让人铭记于心
Who's the loser now?
看看谁丢人
Clive, can you unhook my bag? I'm trying to sweep out.
Clive 帮我把包弄下来 我要御风而出
Just give me the chair!
直接给我椅子算了
"And he saw her walk away and knew she was the woman for him."
他看着她远去 便明白了原来她才是他的挚爱
Aaah! Right, well I better talk to someone else now, OK?
好了 我应该也和其他人聊聊 好么
Because she's farted.
因为她放屁了
Hello! Would you like a visit?
你好啊 你要不要聊一会呢
My name's Miranda. And...
我是Miranda
Oh, that's quite rude.
太没礼貌了
He's not dead, is he?
他没死吧
Geriatric screaming dominoes!
老年尖叫多米诺效应啊
**There'll be blue birds over... *
*小蓝鸟飞在
Make it stop! You're rude, actually! OK, just relax.
不要再唱了 你真太没礼貌了 好的 放松
I can see something that will cheer you right up!
我找到了让你们瞬间开心的好办法
What's going on here?
怎么回事
Right that's it. You out. Oh, what?
好 到此为止 你 出去 咋的了
Your fault. Kong Pants... You're not getting chucked out?
是你的错 小金刚 你不会又被轰出来了吧
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表