剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
Penelope, come.
Penelope 跟我来
I knew we shouldn't have done spontaneous. I know, listen...
我就知道咱们不应该顺其自然 我理解 听着
I'll go to the print shop, you go back to your flat
我去印刷店 你回你的公♥寓♥
and we'll be spontaneous around, say, 5pm.
然后我们做点很自然的事 5点怎么样
Precisely 5pm. Thank you.
5点整 谢谢
See you later.
一会见
OK, right. Time for a quick bath because, I won't lie,
好 应该赶快泡个澡 因为 说实话
but I perspired a little during the bee debacle.
蜜蜂袭击我的时候出了点小汗
I've gone camp with excitement.
我一兴奋就变伪娘
**I've fallen in love...*
*我恋爱了
I love a bath, don't you? I'm just gearing up
我喜欢泡澡 你呢 我就是慢慢移♥动♥
to causing the searing pain of wax removal.
细细体会蜜蜡除毛的痛楚
Right...
好吧
Oh, no, I'm stuck.
不是吧 我被黏住了
I've left the wax on too long. It's stuck to the bath.
蜜蜡敷的时间太久了 黏在浴缸上了
**I want to break free...*
*我要我的自♥由♥
That's not funny, Freddy!
这一点都不搞笑 Freddy
Stevie! Stevie!
Stevie Stevie
Miranda? What is it? The wax stuck my leg to the bath.
Miranda 什么情况 蜜蜡把我腿黏在浴缸上了
It is not funny. Pull me off, as it very much were.
一点都不好笑 把我的腿拉出去 虽然它已经在外面了
Hello?
有人么
Oh, no. He's early.
要不要这样 他早来了
We're in the bathroom! Don't say you're in here. Everything OK?
我们在浴室 不要说你在这 还好么
She's had a bit of an accident!
她出了点小状况
That sounds wrong.
听上去好奇怪
I think it's loosening a bit!
我觉得松了一些
Everything you say makes this sound terrible.
我觉得你越说越离谱了
I'm going to leave Tilly's invitations on the table.
我把Tilly的请帖放在桌上了
Get out! Get out! Ooh, I felt a breast.
滚出去 滚出去 我袭胸了
Hello.
你好啊
Listen, this isn't working.
听好了 这样不是办法
It's too much pressure and things keep going wrong.
压力太大了 事情也越来越糟
I wish you hadn't suggested it in this way actually
我真希望我们没有这么做
I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to put pressure on you.
真的对不起 我没想给你压力
No, you didn't.
你没有
Can we just leave it?
我们到此为止可以么
Miranda, your bath water is really dirty.
Miranda 你的洗澡水可真脏
OK, I'm sorry, but...
不好意思 可是
I bet I missed my moment for good with Gary
我赌我和Gary没戏了
and now and I've got to stuff 400 envelopes.
现在我还要把这些装进400个信封
They're here. Oh, the trap! OK, so get him alone.
他们来了 对了 美人计 对 和他单独相处
And if he really tries it on,
如果他真的中计了
make sure Tilly catches him in a compromising position.
确保Tilly逮个正着
How? He may not, but...
要怎么做 他可能不会 但是
Well, with my allure... Get a grip.
有我的魅力在 抓住窍门
Tell me how. Just let me think.
跟我说怎么做 让我想想
How? Just let me think. How?
怎样 让我想想 怎样
Just let me think. How? Just let me think. How?
我想想 怎样 我想想 怎样
How!
你们好
Goody gum drops! The invites.
真是太好了 请帖哇
I'm starving, shall we get a pizza?
我要饿死了 我们吃点比萨饼吧
Tremendulent idea. I'll have
好主意 我要
pepperoni with extra chilli-chilli bang-bang.
意大利香肠还要多加辣死人不偿命的辣椒
Why don't WE go and Miranda and Rupert stay here?
那我们一起去吧 让Miranda和Rupert留下
Come on, Tilly. No.
快点 Tilly 不去
We'll be exactly ten minutes, Miranda.
我们10分钟之后准时回来 Miranda
Alone at last.
咱俩终于独处一室了
OK, so shall we watch some telly?
对啊 我们要不要看看电视
No. There's something else I'd much rather do.
不 我更想做点别的
Ooh! Would you like to, um...
你想不想
play cards...or...charades
玩扑克或者猜字谜
or we could make some...placards.
或者我们做点 告示
You've been driving me crazy.
你让我欲♥火♥焚身
Sometimes a man needs a meat feast
男人有时候需要的是肥肉横流的兽宴
rather than a lean chicken salad, if you catch my drift.
而不是骨瘦如柴的竹竿 你懂我的意思不
OK, um, what about in nine and a half minutes?
那9分半钟之后咋样
Don't begrudge a man a final surge over the enemy lines.
不要在一个男人要翻云覆雨的时候故作矜持
Help.
救命啊
I've got to put him off till they get back.
我得拖延他到她们回来
Boggle!
拼字游戏
Let's play Boggle. Boggle always gets me in the mood.
我们玩拼字游戏吧 拼字游戏总会让我春心荡漾
It's a good word, Boggle, isn't it?
真是个好词 拼字 是吧
Wind-eze!
排风散气
No, Miranda, I'd much rather...
不要 Miranda 我更想
Forget the Boggle!
别管什么拼字游戏
OK, let me just freshen up then, OK?
好吧 让我打扮一下 好不
Bear with... Bear with...
等一下 等一下
OK, stay there. I'll just be one minute.
你就待在这 我马上就来
This is awful. Poor Tilly.
这下惨了 可怜的Tilly
Where are they? They only left...
她们在哪 她们只离开了
Evening, top totty.
晚上好 小巨人
Lt Charles Wynford Vyvyan St Wedges
Charles Wynford Vyvyan中尉报到
reporting for bedroom duty, what?
奉命暖床 有什么指示
What?! What? Is it too much?
啥 啥 是不是穿的太多了
A bucketful of soz.
非常极其的抱歉
Your mum told me where you lived and lent me the ladder.
你妈告诉我你的住址 还借给我梯子了
Now, if I remember rightly, that is your bedroom...
如果我没记错那是你的卧室
for la pumpy de rumpy.
大炮射门的地方
No, not there, why don't you wait in the bathroom?
不行 不要去那 你最好是在浴室等吧
Okey-dokey. And then some pokey.
好的好的 然后来点小爱爱
Ugh, what is going on?!
这是尼玛神马情况
I'll be one minute.
我马上来
Oh, my goodness. Right.
额滴神啊
Gather. Tell Charlie to go.
镇静 让Charlie离开
Oh, my goodness. OK.
亲娘四舅奶奶
This is turning into a French farce.
都成法国闹剧了
Eight and a half minutes, it's only been...
还有8分半钟 只过了
Surprise. I know you said we should chill,
惊了个喜 我记得你说过我们应该冷静
but I've been getting more and more desperate to kiss you,
但是我越来越想要亲你
so this is a no-pressure surprise visit,
这只是一个毫无压力的惊喜逗留
I'll go with whatever you want.
我全听你的
That's so sweet.
真是太贴心了
Are you wearing a dressing gown?
你穿着睡袍么
Surprised myself too. I walked here like this.
也惊了我自己一下 我就这样走来了
Sexy?!
小露性感
Gary, look, I can't do this now, not because I don't want to...
Gary 听着 我现在我不这么做 不是因为我不想
You don't need to come in, Penny. I can pass the message on.
你不用进去 Penny 我可以帮你传话
Well, I'm here now.
反正我都来了
I'll go in the bedroom. No.
我去卧室 不行
That's ten minutes, Miranda! Bathroom.
10分钟了 Miranda 浴室呢
No, not in the bathroom. What? Well, Fridge? I can't fit in there.
不行 浴室也不能去 为啥 冰箱呢 我钻不进去
How!
你们好
Mirandy... Hello.
小米米 你们好
I must have you. Ooh!
我一定要得到你
Go, Miranda!
做的好 Miranda
Waitress in Greece, army nurse in Kent,
希腊的女服务员 肯特的军医护士
chef on the Isle of Wight ferry, and now Queen Farticus?!
怀特岛渡轮的厨师 现在居然是屁神娘娘
Get out!
滚出去
Listen, I can explain, but I'd better talk to Tilly.
听着 我能解释 不过我最好先去安慰一下Tilly
Yeah, sure, no worries.
好 没问题 不用担心
And don't worry about us.
也不要担心我们俩
If it's meant to happen, it'll happen.
如果命中注定 那一定会来的
It better!
最好是
Don't worry, Tilly, it's fun being single.
不用伤心 Tilly 单身很欢乐的
Tonight is Miranda and
今晚是Miranda和Stevie的
Stevie's okey-dokey no place for blokeys karaoke.
没有孤男只有寡女的卡拉OK之夜
Well, that's quite rude.
太没礼貌了
**So take a look at me now*
*看看我现在的样子
**There's just an empty space*
*心里空空如也
**And there's nothing left here to remind me*
*一切荡然无存
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表