剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
just imagine they're naked.
就把他们想象成裸体
Charming.
闪到你了是吧
Darling, Phyllida has changed the barbecue to tonight,
亲爱的 Phyllida把烧烤聚餐改到了今晚
so you can come...
所以你就可以来了
I can't do tonight either.
我今晚也不行
Woo! A text! Bear with, bear with.
短♥信♥哇 等一下 等一下
Um... Can you read that for me?
你能帮我念念么
Oh, yeah. It's Dad. "Heading home, terrible golf game,
好 是爸爸发的 正往家赶 打了场无聊的高尔夫
"Come and join me in the bath for a hole in one,
回来跟我一起泡澡我们玩一杆进洞
"I want to show you my loofah." Urgh!
我想让你看看我的丝瓜
You've got to wear your glasses!
你要记得带你的眼镜
I've got a bath to go to.
我要去泡澡了
I'm sort of officially cringed-out.
我这次真的被恶心到了
It's like I've eaten cotton wool.
感觉像是我吃了棉签
OK, this can't go wrong with Gary tonight,
今晚和Gary不能再出乱子了
Stevie, because this is it with him, this is our moment.
Stevie 因为这是和他啊 是我们的二人世界
The night when dos become uno.
今晚两个人要合体了
Oh, I've had an idea.
我有个主意
It's quite out there. Yes.
那非常公开 对
I'm going to ring and say
我要去打电♥话♥告诉他们
I want to be the life model for the art class.
我要为美术课当人体模特
Well, if I can get naked with a bunch strangers,
如果我能在一群陌生人面前裸体
there'll be no shyness tonight.
那今晚肯定就不会害羞了
I will have claimed my nude-nisity.
那我的害怕裸体问题就解决了
Go for it. You've got to love your body,
去试试吧 你一定要爱自己的身体
I do. Mine, not yours.
我很爱 是我自己的 不是你的
If I had to rate myself... Hips, ten, thighs, ten, breasts, ten.
要是我给我自己评价 时尚度 10分 腿 10分 胸 10分
Sounds like one of my KFC orders.
听上去很像我在肯德基的点餐
Good evening, everybody. This is Miranda, our model for TONIGHT!
大家晚上好 这是Miranda 我们今晚的模特
We're very excited, very Rubenesque.
我们很兴奋 非常适合鲁本斯绘画特征
You'll see we have curves, contours, undulations... Undulations.
大家可以看到她的胸器 身高 起伏的曲线 起伏曲线
I'm a woman, not a B road.
我是个女人 不是B型公路
And because of her height,
由于她的身高
she has an excellent sweep.
她的整体效果很好
Thank you very much.
万分感谢
Keep your eye out for Sooty.
看好了 小可爱们
Sounded wrong.
有点不对
If you want to disrobe and make yourself comfortable.
如果你想脱♥光♥了 就尽情脱吧
Right. Um, OK.
好 没问题
No. I can do this.
我可以的
Excuse me.
不好意思
I did it!
我做到了
Well done.
做得好
Rude.
没礼貌
So, are you taking this Rubenesque
今晚你要不要带这位鲁本斯特质
beauty out tonight or what? I have never been more ready.
美女出去做些什么 我都准备好了
Wow. Well, yes, I am.
好 我肯定会
**Let's get it on*
*我们开始吧
Ooh, I'm so sorry, sir!
真对不起 先生
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
Wow, you are... Give me a minute, I'll go and get my things. OK.
你真是 等我一下 我去拿我的东西 好
Clive! I'm knocking off early.
Clive 我早点下班了
Here you are. How was it?
你在这啊 怎么样呢
She was ace. I think it's one of my best paintings.
她太棒了 我觉得那是我最好的画了
Well, when you've got an excellent nuuude.
当你有好的裸体的模特的时候肯定啊
Tamara, I asked you to clear that table.
Tamara 我告诉过你清理那张桌子
Oh, yeah, sorry Clive.
对 不好意思 Clive
One sec. So, this band is doing a 24-hour gig,
等一下 这个乐队有一场24小时的演出
dawn till dawn. Wanna come?
一个天亮到另一个天亮 要不要来
Dawn? I can't go on.
天亮 我坚持不了
My name's Miranda and my idea of a big night
我叫Miranda 我理解的重要之夜是
is a getting through a giant
吃完一大块
Toblerone with an omnibus of Countryfile.
瑞士三角巧克力还有看<乡村报道>的精选集
Yeah, I know, it is lovely. And the only
我知道 很美好
reason I'd be up at dawn is if I woke up needing the loo.
只有我想去厕所的时候我才会在黎明的时候起床
My name's Stevie and it's my ambition
我叫Stevie 我的远大抱负是
is to grow vegetables and make my own ratatouille.
种蔬菜和做蔬菜乱炖
Oh, that's lovely.
那个很有爱
I know.
我知道
A kitchen garden.
自家菜园
We're very old.
我们很老了
What's ratatouille?
什么是蔬菜杂烩
You don't need to know that yet, all in good time.
你现在不用知道是什么还有的是时间
Consider us, your Auntie Miranda and your Auntie Stevie.
就当我们是Miranda阿姨和Stevie阿姨吧
Are you still gossiping?
你还在闲聊么
Sorry.
不好意思
Right, that's it, you're fired.
好 到此为止 你被解雇了
Sorry, Gary, but you only employed
不好意思 Gary你雇佣她就只是
her cos she's your wife or whatever the set up is...
因为她是你老婆还是什么关系的
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
No, you did, you said "She's your wife".
你说了 你说"她是你的老婆"
Who's his wife?
谁是他的老婆
Is Tamara your wife?
Tamara是你老婆么
No. Not really.
不是 不算是
Technically, she's my wife.
理论上她是我老婆
What?!
啥
Doesn't matter. I'll explain on the way to the hotel.
都不重要 我在去旅馆的路上给你解释
Oh, my... Are you two together?
神啊 你们俩好上了么
Tamara's your wife?!
Tamara居然是你老婆
Were you eloping?
你们要私奔么
Clive, shush.
Clive 闭嘴
Clive... Married to Gary, are we?
Clive 嫁给Gary了 是吧
Miranda, I can explain.
Miranda 听我解释
No, no. Gary, I don't know what to say.
不用 Gary 我真的无话可说
**You say it best when you say nothing at all*
*你说那种感觉真好 一切尽在不言中
Clive, can you switch that off, please? Sorry.
Clive 能不能把音乐关掉 不好意思
I was trying to do an angry rant to storm out to and..
我要试着来个河东狮吼再夺门而出的
I did a life class... Oh, forget it!
我都去当了人体模特 算了吧
Miranda!
Miranda
Sorry, what do you mean you're married?
不好意思 你结婚了是什么意思
She's a friend from Hong Kong and for a pass
她只是在香港时的朋友
to study here I said I'd do the green card thing for a visa.
她想来着学习所以我就帮她拿到绿卡解决签证问题
I know I'm an idiot. But I owed her massive favour.
我知道我很傻但是她帮了我很多忙
Come on, it's not like I'm still sleeping with her.
别这样 又不是我仍然和她一起睡
Still? Gary, still?
仍然 Gary 仍然
Sorry, sorry...
对不起 对不起
it was a while ago, it was when I was travelling. Just a fling.
那是很久之前 是在我旅行的时候 只是图一时之快
And you let me become friends with her.
你还让我和她成了朋友
You knew what a big deal this was for me,
你明明知道这对我来说是很严重的事情
but you obviously don't feel the same, do you?
但是很明显你并不这样觉得 是吧
Because if you really cared,
因为假如你真的关心
you wouldn't keep such a massive secret.
那你就不会保守这么重要的秘密了
Taking me to a hotel room
把我带去旅馆开房♥
wasn't another romantic gesture, was it?
不会又是另外一个浪漫的表示 对吧
It was just going to be a meaningless fling,
只会是毫无意义的一时之快
only this one won't end in marriage!
只有这次不会以结婚作结
Now, THAT was quite GOOD!
尼玛说得太强悍了
But I've stormed out of my own flat!
我从我自己的公♥寓♥夺门而出了
You get out.
你滚出去
Come on, let's talk, please.
不要这样 让我们好好谈谈吧
I only didn't tell you because I knew you'd overreact.
我没告诉你就是知道你会过激回应
Overreact?!
什么叫过激回应
It doesn't mean anything,
根本就不代表什么
it was a favour for a friend.
只是帮一个朋友的忙
So you've done everything perfectly in your life, have you?
难道你靠你自己就把生活过得完美了么
That is not the point, I can't talk about this now!
这不是重点 我现在我想讨论这个话题
Can you get out the way so I can slam the door?
你能不能不要挡路我要摔门
No! You're meant to be on the other side!
不对 你应该往那边走
We can't even do arguing properly!
我们就不能吵架了
Oh, a real man wouldn't have felt that!
真男人才不会发出那种声音
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表