剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know. I'm too depressed to think straight.
我不知道 我苦恼的一时想不出来
Ghosts, she hates ghosts. But how could that work?
鬼 她怕鬼 但是去哪找呢
Don't worry about me. I'll just be fine,
不用担心 我还好
I'll just...
我只是
Yeah, this is nice.
这个不错
If you like the bed, there's an offer,
如果你想要这张床 现在有优♥惠♥
free duvet... it's 15 tog. Tog.
免费送羽绒被 15托格 托格
It's a funny word, isn't it?
很搞笑的词 对吧
Yes, suppose it is.
对啊 就是
Oh, those look fun.
那个看着很好玩
All you'd need would be a ball pool
要是每天早上能滑到
to land in for mornings to be a total joy. Ball pool!
球池里就完美了 球池
Yeah, they're great for kids.
对啊 对孩子是个好选择
Yes, I wasn't thinking for me. I was, I was.
对啊 我不想给我买♥♥ 我在想 就是给我
This is a nice one. Try it.
这个也不错 上去试试吧
I'll just help this gentleman.
我去帮一下那位先生
It's got a lovely rigid frame.
它的结构很坚挺
The bed, not the gentleman. Get off!
我是说床 不是那位先生 死开
Excuse me, could you tell
打扰一下 请问
me what tog these duvets are? Oh, I don't...
这些羽绒被什么规格 哦 我不是
Well, 15 tog.
15托格
And do the beds come ready assembled?
那买♥♥的床是组装好的么
I have no idea.
我真不知道
Stop asking me questions.
不要再问我了
Well, there's no need for that attitude.
这态度也太差了吧
Excuse me, are you the manager?
不好意思 你是主管么
This woman has been quite rude. I'm not being...
这个店员太没礼貌了 我不是
Don't argue with the customer. Must be the new girl.
不要和顾客争执 肯定是新来的
I'm so sorry, I'll sort this out myself.
太抱歉了 我亲自解决
Where's your name badge? Actually, there's been...
你的名牌呢 实际上 这是
This must be you.
这一定是你的
I need... Don't argue back, I need
我需要 不要犟嘴 我要你
you down the warehouse now, they're over-stretched.
现在去库房♥ 他们人手不够
But... Come on, hurry up!
但是 快点 动起来
I think this has got a bit out of hand.
有点不在掌控之中啊
So, have you got a boyfriend, Sandy?
Sandy你有男友了么
Sandy, that's me.
谁是Sandy 原来是我
I don't know.
不知道
Does Sandy have a boyfriend? I'd know,
Sandy有男友么 我应该知道
wouldn't I, being Sandy?
是吧 我就是Sandy啊
Does Sandy have a boyfriend?
Sandy有男友么
No, she doesn't. Good.
不 她没有 很好
Cos we were all saying' yesterday
因为我们昨天一致同意
We should like totally renounce men.
我们应该完全脱离男人
Do you know what I'm saying?
你懂我的意思否
I do know what you're sayin',yeah, that
我懂你在讲啥子 对滴
sounds great. I've caught her accent.
棒惨了 我染上她的口音了
Renouncing men...
拒绝男人
bring it on, my sisters.
放马过来吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Yeah, cos we don't need males. In't that right?
对滴 我们用不着男的 是不是很对头
In't that just right, though,innit?
难道不对头么 对头吧
Yeah, I've had enough of men...innit.
我受够男人了 对不对头
That's it. Go girl. Oh, do you want me to go?
就是啊 加油啊亲 你想让我离开么
Oh, I see. Sorry, you go girl. No, I go. Exactly, Go me. Go Sandy.
我明白了 不好意思 加油啊亲 对 我加油 加了个油
Cos I'm saying to myself this,
我经常告诉自己
Sandy, I was saying, Sandy, you
Sandy 亲爱的
my girl, will not be pushed around no more.
不要再被男人耍了
D'you know what I mean?
你懂我在说什么不
I do, yes, because I just said it.
当然知道 我刚刚说了
What are you doing back here?
你在这干什么
I'm Sandy. No, you're not. Says who?
我是Sandy 你才不是 谁说的
I do. Oh, do you now, you diddly doo?
我说的 现在才说 早吃屎去了啊
I've gone Irish.
爱尔兰口音上身
I think you should leave.
你得赶紧离开
Not before I show you the bed that I want,
除非你能给我打个员工折
and at a staff discount.
卖♥♥给我想要的床
Never let them push you round, girls, yeah?
不要受男人摆布 是吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
D'you get me? Go me. Go Sandy.
这回懂了吧 为我加油 为Sandy欢呼
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I did a four-hour shift at the bed shop.
我在家具店上了4小时的班
But more importantly I have discovered my inner Sandy.
不过更重要的是我发现我体内有个Sandy
Yo, girlfriend. I already like Sandy.
性感女郎 我很喜欢Sandy
She's wicked. And she says,
她可邪恶了 她说 就是我说
well I say, we, I, am renouncing men.
我要拒绝男人 我们其实就是我要拒绝男人
well you with me I'm renouncing men. Amen.
和我一起说 我要拒绝男人 阿门
A man. A man! Sorry.
有个男的 男滴 不好意思
I see. A man. Hello. Hi.
我知道 他啊 你好 你好
Clive said you worked here? Nice shop.
Clive说你在这开店 不错啊
Thanks. Have you seen my trinkets?
谢谢 看到我的'小饰品'了么
Not a euphemism.
可不是性暗示哟
I'm looking for someone to show me around.
我想找个人带我四处逛逛
Clive also said you're the only single lady in town.
Clive说你是城里唯一的单身姑娘
Well, I'm also sing...
不是啊 我也单
Yeah, that's me. Because you're renouncing men?
对 就是我 因为你拒绝男人么
Ah, yes. OK. That's a shame.
对啊 没错 太遗憾了
What are you doing? You can't renounce him!
你疯了么 你不能拒绝他
I can't suddenly un-renounce,
不能突然不拒绝啊
he'll think I'm odd and confused.
他会觉得我很怪很奇葩
Which I am, but we must hide this.
虽然我就是 但我们要保密
Sandy isn't odd and confused. Go get your Danny.
Sandy不怪很简单啊 去追回你的Danny
Oh! Sandy and Danny. And if you don't go for it,
苍天啊 绝配啊 如果你不去
I'll whip out my allure. Don't even...
我♥就♥色♥♥诱♥他了 想都不要想
Now, I don't like getting a no. I'd say yes.
好 我不喜欢被拒绝 我很乐意哇
Are you renouncing all men?
你拒绝所有的男人么
What if I asked you out tonight?
那如果我约你今晚出去呢
I would say, you are officially renounced
一般来说你被拒绝了
but there is a clause in my renouncement
但是还有特例
That says this. If somebody is new to an area,
如果是刚进城的人
and asks a woman out for a drink on the first night,
第一晚约女性出去喝酒
the aforementioned woman mentioned heretofore is obliged,
那之前提及的女性
nay commanded, nay must accept.
就有责任有义务必须同意
That's a good clause. I like a headstrong,
这个可以有 我喜欢有头脑
independent woman. Well, hello.
独♥立♥的女生 舍我其谁
My last girlfriend lived with her mom. Pretty freaky, huh?
我前女友和她妈妈一起住 怪吓人的 对吧
Miranda, I've washed your control pants.
Miranda 我洗了你的塑身裤
That should suck it all back in.
应该能把你的肉都勒回去了
This is my cleaner. Well, excuse me.
这是我的保姆 再说一遍试试
He's asking me out.
他要约我出去
Well,hello,
侬好伐
I am cleaner. Miss Penelopia.
俺是保姆 Penelopia小姐
And where are you from? Poland?
你是哪来的 波兰
And I was coming down because I needed polish.
我下楼是想拿些抛光蜡
Imagine. I am Polish, and I forgot my polish.
想想 我是波兰人居然忘了拿抛光蜡
OK, so I'll see you later. 6.30? Lovely.
好 我们晚上见 6:30可以吧 没问题
Mum, make sure you're out of the flat tonight.
妈 今晚一定要搬出去
Why because he might come back?
为什么 难道他可能和你一起回来么
He might. He might. Oh, he might.
他会的 他会的 他肯定会
Hurry up, he's downstairs.
快点 他就在楼下
I can't believe you slept all afternoon.
你怎么可以睡一下午
I just meant to try my new bed.
我只是想试一下新床
One size tights does not fit all.
均码塑身衣可不是所有人都能塞进去的
Oh, yes, I forgot to say.
忘了告诉你
There's a massive goat in
一只庞然大羊在
my sitting room and you just forgot to say.
我的客厅你怎么可能忘了说
It's good, isn't it?
碉堡了 对吧
You said your mum hates goats.
你说你妈痛恨山羊
Ghosts.
是鬼(和山羊近音)
I said ghosts.
我说的是鬼
Who has any strong opinions on goats?
谁没事对山羊有那么大的意见
I did think it was odd.
我确实觉得很奇怪
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表