剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
Bye, girls. Up and at 'em.
再见 女士们 上个膛
Up and at 'em... Bang, bang. Do you see? They're guns?
你们看见了么 是手♥枪♥
I was shooting you.
我要射死你们
Please, tell me you noticed it then. Rupert was coming on to me.
求你告诉我你都看到了 Rupert在勾搭我
He wasn't. He's just tactile.
他才没有 他只是聊天的时候爱碰人
And if he was coming on to anyone
就算是他爱勾搭
he would be coming on to me, because I have the allure.
那也得勾搭我 因为我魅力无限
I have allure.
我也有魅力啊
You're not allure-abundant.
但是你没有足够的魅力
Well, maybe my allure began abounding.
可能我的魅力开始无限散射
No, because my high level of the allure
不是 因为我的魅力等级太高了
means I'd be attuned to any shifts in the allurosphere.
所以在任何魅力圈里都可以兴风作浪
The allurosphere? Not my word science's.
魅力圈 不是我造的 科学家说的
Now, if you want the allure for your hot date tonight,
如果你要想在今晚约会魅力四射
I'd get ready.
我要是你就开始准备了
It's 10.30. It could take that long.
这才10:30 对你来说时间可能不够
Rude! I am feeling shifts in the allurosphere already.
去死 我已经感觉到在魅力圈里兴风作浪了
You look lovely, by the way.
你看起来很美
Oh, thank you. You too.
谢谢 你也很帅
Velour menus.
丝绒面菜单
You know somewhere's smart
只要菜单一裹上高级货
when the menu is wearing a smoking jacket.
立马提升一个档次
Yeah.
对啊
So do you...
你想不想
Oh, sorry. Oh, sorry. You go.
对不起 对不起 你先
No, you first.
不 还是你先吧
Oh, my gosh, look at us. This is ridiculous.
苍天啊 看看我们 这太别扭了
Put us in a romantic setting
一有点浪漫气氛
and we can barely speak to each other.
我们都不能正常对话了
I know.
对啊
I know what we should do. OK, let's just go.
我知道该做什么了 对 我们走吧
We should sleep together.
我们应该上♥床♥
Sorry? We should sleep together.
没听清 我们应该上♥床♥
Shall I explain?
要不要解释一下
Yes, please, thank you, please, thank you so to you.
必须的 感激不尽 感恩戴德 感谢你十八辈祖宗
Well, I think maybe Stevie and Clive are right.
我觉得Stevie和Clive是对的
There could be an "Us", that we've never...
咱俩可能有戏 只是我们没有
Do you? Yes. I've always thought...
你觉得呢 没错 我总是觉得
Something... Yes. Yeah. And you know what they say,
小火花 对 就是 别人总是说
if you have a friend you've fancied in the past,
如果你过去暗恋了一个朋友
but never kissed,
但是你们从没亲过
after a while you're too good friends, it's kind of awkward
过了一段时间 你们关系更好了 然后就很别扭
and embarrassing. That's us.
还很尴尬 就是说的咱俩
We need to break that awkwardness.
我们应该打破这种尴尬
Anyway, that's my theory.
反正 这是我的想法
It is an EXCELLENT theory.
这想法真赞
He could have given me any theory, to be honest.
说实话 他跟我说什么我都不在乎
I should say obviously, I don't usually leap in to bed...
澄清一下 我通常不会随随便便就上♥床♥
Oh, God, no, no, no. Me too. I mean, I've had
不不不 我也不会 我是说 我过去
some fun in the past. As I'm sure you have...
也有过一♥夜♥情♥ 你肯定也有过
Loads. Well, some, I mean, the odd spot of...
多了去了 有一些 奇怪的是
Predominantly other kinds of fun, to be honest.
说实话 绝大多数都是其他方面乐子
'There's no easy way to tell you this.
这话确实难以启齿
'Kelly's pregnant and it's mine.'
Kelly怀孕我的孩子
Get in!
多合拍
Let's not dwell.
不要再纠结了
Sure. If this is our moment,
好 如果现在我们就心心相印
I don't want to regret not doing anything about it.
我不要因为无动于衷而后悔
Really? Really.
真的么 真的
Well, me neither.
我也不想
Gary, are we finally...
Gary 我们是不是终于
I know.
我知道
How long has it taken us?
走到这一步真不容易
Oh, my God, there's woman on fire!
苍天啊 那女的着火了
I think it was a flambe.
那是火焰料理
I'm so sorry, I thought you were on fire.
真对不起 我以为你着火了
Shall we leave? Yes, can we? Quick.
我们要走么 是啊 快点
Sorry.
对不起
Well, it wasn't Wilson's, but, you know what,
虽然不是Wilson的餐厅的 但是
sometimes you can't go wrong with a burger.
吃汉堡也是个好主意
You can NEVER go wrong with a burger.
吃汉堡永远是个好主意
I mean, those are the best burgers... apart from yours.
这是我吃过最好的汉堡 不过还是不如你的
Good save. Thank you.
挽救的好 谢谢
So... So...
那接下来 那
Shall we put some music on? Good idea.
来点音乐怎么样 好主意
I'll do a shuffle.
我要轻轻摇曳过去
Shuffle to the shuffle.
摇曳着逛荡过去开点小音乐
Bit nervous.
有点小紧张
Of all songs...
这么多歌♥咋就挑了这个
Hello. Hi.
你好啊 你好
I might just turn the lighting down...better lighting.
我去把灯调暗点 效果会好些
Sure, sure.
当然可以
Is that OK? It's a BIT dark.
可以么 有点黑
Shame.
可惜了
Ok.
好
Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry.
不好意思
Gary, did you just burp?
Gary 你居然打嗝了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
神啊 太对不起了
Oh, I've got indigestion.
我有点消化不良
Don't worry. I've got some Gaviscon if you want.
没事 你要不要来点"盖胃平"
Gary!
又来
Do you want some Wind-eze as well?
你要不要来点"排气散"
I swear by Wind-eze.
"排气散"值得信赖
If in doubt, pop a Wind-eze.
排出胀气 就选"排气散"
It's fun to say as well, Wind-eze.
这个名字读起来多逗啊
Windeze! Can you stop saying Windeze?
排气散 你能不能不要再念了
Sorry.
对不起
I think I've got aniseedy breath now.
我觉得我现在满嘴茴香味儿
No, you're fine.
没有 挺好的
Sorry, just thought of the word Wind-eze. Sorry.
不好意思 我又想起排气散了 对不起
I can taste aniseed. I can smell it now.
我确实能感到茴香味儿 我也闻到了
OK, OK, this is now a little
好吧 好吧 现在有点
bit overplanned. A bit sort of clinical.
出乎意料 有点像实验一样了
Can we do this again tomorrow when I'm a little bit less... Burpy.
要不我们明天再继续 等我不再 那么多嗝
Yes. I think it might be
对 我觉得等一切顺其自然了
a bit more romantic when we're spontaneous.
也就更浪漫了
Sure. Yes.
对 当然是
Night. Night.
晚安 晚安
Sorry. No, no. It's fine.
真对不起 没事 没事 不要担心
Night. Night.
晚安 晚安
**I feel pretty, oh, so pretty*
*我真是美啊
**I feel pretty and witty and gay...*
*高兴得我上天啊
Although not gay,
可不是搞基(和高兴同词)
because I'm going to get it on with Gary, who's a man.
我的对象可是Gary 是纯爷们
**And I'm all woman Monday to Sunday...*
*七天女人 魅力无限
Ooh, it's a mash up.
神啊 都混音了
I'm so excited. I don't know what to do.
我太激动了 我都不知如何是好了
Oh, hi. So, tell all, tell all. What happened?
终于来了 快说说 发生了什么
Nothing. Just a nice meal with a friend. That's all.
什么都没有 就算只是和朋友吃个饭 就没了
That's SO disappointing.
太扫兴了
You SEEM different.
你看着不一样了
Do I?!
真的么
I won't tell her.
打死我也不告诉她
Are you sure nothing happened?
真的什么都没发生
My lips are sealed, my face is a mask.
双唇紧闭 面如死灰
Nothing happened at the restaurant,
在餐厅里什么都没发生
but then we went back to my flat to have sex. Well...
但是我们回我公♥寓♥滚床单了
We didn't last night, but we're going to.
我们昨晚没做 但是我们计划要做
And are you OK with this?
你能接受么
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表