剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
Absolutely, yes. I don't think about him. Don't miss him. No.
绝对的 我不再想他 我也不挂念他 不想了
I mean, if you're asking me
如果你让我对着一个
if I act out imaginary conversations with him
挂着他的脸的板子的拖把
using a painted plate on top of a mop, then no.
假装是他和他对话 没有这个必要
Come in.
请进
Talk of the devil. What are you doing here?
说曹操曹操到 你来这做什么
Sorry
不好意思
Stevie told me you were here.
Stevie告诉我你在这
Look, I know you are in the middle of something
听着 我知道你纠结在一些事情当中
but I just couldn't wait to see you, Miranda.
但是我真的很想见你 Miranda
I can't handle it if you'll never forgive me.
我真的无法接受你不能原谅我
I can't get you out of my mind.
我无时无刻都在想你
I'm in love with you.
我爱上你了
Miranda, will you...?
Miranda 你愿不愿意
Miranda?
Miranda 该回魂了
Hm? Sorry. Yes, no, don't think about him. Don't miss him.
不好意思 是啊 不再想他了 不留恋了
And my shop is enough of a career.
开我的商店就是正当的工作
If you call wasting your life a career.
如果你把浪费生命当作职业的话
What I call a waste of a life
你浪费生命担心我在浪费我的生命
is you wasting your life worrying about me wasting my life!
才是我认为的浪费生命
I think we're making progress.
我就得有点进展
We are not making progress!
我们没有进展
We don't need progress or a session.
我们不需要进展也不要治疗
Act normal!
正常点
Maybe it might help if you
可能你们从对方的角度
saw things from each other's perspective.
看事物会有帮助
Perhaps try a bit of role play.
试试角色扮演
Miranda as Penny, Penny as Miranda... Fine. Good idea.
Miranda扮演Penny Penny扮演Miranda 好 好主意
Oh, hello, everybody. Haven't quite explained...
大家好啊 我还没解释清楚呢
Don't I look marvellous? Right.
我是不是看起来棒极了 是吧
Look at me, please,
请注视着我
I want be the centre of what I call attention.
我希望我是我所谓的焦点
Now, gossip for you,
现在 八卦时间
Geoffrey Warburton has been paying for PROSTITUTES.
Geoffrey Warburton一直在招♥妓♥
This is talking without actually saying anything.
这就是在说着没有任何内容的话
hair flick, hair flick, keeping up appearances, envy me, envy me.
拨头发 撩头发 摆谱儿 嫉妒我吧 恨死我吧
I didn't just mean insulting each other.
我不是想让你们羞辱对方
Well, hello, I'm Miranda. Oh, dear.
大家好 我是Miranda 苍天啊
I'm just going to waddle over here and waste more of my life.
我要像鸭子一样摆过去浪费更多的生命
Ooh, you've got nice plums, as it very much were.
你有好多很好的李子 看着很像真的
Aren't I naughty?
我是不是小骚货
Oh, look there's Gary. Isn't he delicious,
Gary在那 他多秀色可餐啊
but not as delicious as this pie.
但是没有这个派好吃
Excuse me, what was that walk?
不好意思 这是个什么走路法
It's a lollop.
这是闲荡
I do not lollop. You lollop. You are one of life's lollopers.
我才不那样走 你就是 你就是生命闲荡者之一
You should be a lollopop lady.
你就是个荡♥女♥人
Wait for it. Such fun.
瞧好了 真搞笑
There it goes. Such fun! Have you met my daughter, Miranda?
看了吧 真搞笑 见过我女儿 Miranda
I have no respect for any of her life choices.
我一点都不尊重她的选择
I'm Miranda and although my mother has done
我是Miranda 虽然我妈妈为了
everything possible to improve my life,
提高我的生活质量做了一切
I'm incredibly ungrateful.
但是我非常的忘恩负义
And very clumsy. Oh, look, here I go falling over again.
我还非常笨 快看 我又摔倒了
Well, that was all very interesting.
非常有意思
That is exactly what wasn't meant to happen.
打死我也不会想到会成这样
We've just got to sit here for a few more minutes.
我们只需要再多坐一会
He'll refer us for more sessions if we're not careful.
我们要是再不注意他会让我再多来几次
Best behaviour.
规规矩矩的
Is that real fruit?
那是真的水果么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean, is that fruit real?
我是说 那水果是真的么
I don't know how to make it any clearer.
真心不懂还要再怎么解释清楚点
Is that fruit part of the 200 pound?
那水果包含在那200镑里面么
200 pound?!
你妹200镑
I suppose it is in a sense, yes.
我觉得可以算是吧 对的
Oh, well in that case. Excuse me.
既然这样 不好意思了
Sorry, can I ask what you think you're doing?
不好意思 我想问一下你在干什么
I'm playing a round of golf.
我在打高尔夫
It's funny because I'm not.
很搞笑因为我没有玩
I'm just having a little picnic. Do you mind?
我只是来个小野餐 你介意么
Always been obsessed with food.
总是贪吃
I'm not obsessed with food.
我不是贪吃
And this from the woman who, when mistaken for being pregnant,
这个女人加入了本地的准妈妈预备团
joined the local mothers-to-be group,
因为她被错认为孕妇了
because, and I quote, "They have free tea and biscuits
因为我引用原话 "她们提供免费的茶水和饼干
And people randomly feel my breasts.
还有人偶尔来袭我胸
It's the best fun I've ever had."
人生最美好的事情啊"
Mum, you're making me sound weird.
亲妈 你把我弄得跟二百五似的
You're the one sitting on a psychiatrist's floor
是你坐在精神病医生的地板上
having a picnic lunch at four in the afternoon.
在下午4点的时候来个中午野餐
Fine. I'll shall eat it later.
好 我晚点再吃
I might just have...
那我来点
a little bit of something.
小零食
Actually that would be very...
这真的是太
Can be a bit sticky, can't they?
有点黏糊 是吧
Oooh, nice equipment, if you pardon the, er...
好装备啊 我能不能
Ten-four, copy that, I'm on my way for the drop-off.
104 收到 我准备降落
Can I help with anything?
有什么可以帮忙的
Doctor, Mrs Hawtry is here.
医生 Hawtry女士到了
And is everything OK?
一切都还好吧
Can I?
我来吧
Now listen here, we've taken Dr Hopkins as hostage.
听好了 我们把Hopkins医生当人♥质♥
We need half a million pounds
我们需要50万英镑赎金
and if someone comes in this room, we'll blow their brains out.
要是有人闯进来的话 我们就爆他的头
Hang on, did she say Mrs Hawtry?
等一下 她刚是不是说Hawtry女士
Excuse me. Hello?
不好意思 有人么
This is very important.
这个很重要
Does Mrs Hawtry have a loud cardigan and a red gin nose?
是不是Hawtry女士穿着很招摇的羊毛衫还有个酒糟鼻
Umm...yes.
是的
That will be all.
就是她了
Mrs Hawtry is president of the parish mixed doubles.
她是我们区混合双打的队长
I cannot let her see me leaving a therapist's office.
我不能让她看到我走出精神病医生的办公室
We'll have to climb out of the window at the end.
看来我们最后要从窗户爬出去
I will not have it going around the tennis club that
我不能让整个网球俱乐部
we've got issues.
的人都知道我们有问题
We don't. You've got issues.
不是我们 是你有问题
Excuse me, who was the one who
不好意思 是谁在收获节的时候
presented three chocolate willies at the harvest festival?
展示了3根巧克力鸡鸡
Let's not start. Fine.
不要开吵 好
Oh, no.
神啊
I've sent the text I was going to send to Stevie
我把要发给Stevie的
about Mum, to Mum. Argh.
吐槽妈妈的信息发给妈妈了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, it's a text from you.
是你发的信息
"Stuck with Mum. Hell on earth.
"无法摆脱妈妈 人间地狱
"Prepare many drinks."
准备好大量酒水"
Interesting
有意思
Doesn't mean anything,
什么意思都没有
does it? Mothers are just annoying.
是吧 妈妈们都很烦人
For no real reason. "Oh, darling,
还无缘无故的 "亲爱的
you've bought a new coat." Annoying.
你买♥♥了新大衣" 烦人
You don't know why. I love you.
你不知道为什么 我爱你
Nothing personal.
不是针对个人
So, Doctor, tell me, are you married? Annoyed again.
医生 告诉我 你结婚了吗 又开始烦人了
You're clearly asking on my behalf.
很明显你是替我问的
I'm simply making conversation.
我只是要聊聊天
And he's a handsome man in a highly paid profession.
他长得很帅而且挣得也多
I knew it. This is exactly the kind of thing...
我就知道 这就是她爱干的事
No, no, I can explain. When you have a
不是 不是 我要解释 当你有一个
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表