剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
**Ye-e-e-e-e-e-e-es, I can*
*可以 我们看到了
**But now he's driven off*
*但是他现在已经开车远去了
**Yo-o-o-o-o-o-ou're a bit smug*
*你们这群呆子
**So this door might hit your noses*
*这扇门没准会打到你们的鼻子
**Ple-e-e-ease can I leave*
*求求你让我走吧
**because you are scaring me*
*因为你吓死我了
Hello. All right, Stan? Don't look so glum,
你好 你还好么 Stan 不要看起来那么忧郁
I'll be out in five years.
5年后我就出狱了
Because it's a bit like a prison divider.
因为这个有点像监狱的探视窗
No? All right. As you wish.
不是么 好吧 正如你所愿
You have a parcel for me.
你这有我的包裹
Yeah, your parcel's not here. It takes
你的包裹不在这
24 hours for the packages to be returned to the depot.
要等24小时包裹才会返回仓库
24 hours? Where does it...?
24小时 谁说的
Where does it say that? It doesn't say that.
哪里写的 都没有写啊
Where does it say that? It says it there.
你妹谁规定的 在这呢
OK, fine. Could you please just check in case it's come back?
好吧 请你帮我再看看万一已经返回来了呢
Next. Oh, now, come on, it's all my presents, Ray.
下一个 求求你了 那都是我的礼物 Ray
I've got a gift for Gary,
我给Gary买♥♥了礼物
and he doesn't believe I've got presents!
但是他不相信我买♥♥了礼物
I know you don't know him, Ray, but that's not the point, is it?
我知道你不认识他 Ray 但这不是重点 是吧
Ooh, hasn't he got a lovely package?
他的包裹多高级啊
How is that not funny, Ray?
你怎么会不觉得搞笑呢 Ray
It's a classic.
经典笑料啊
Sorry to rant. I'm just a little overexcited.
不好意思 我咆哮了 我太激动了
I'm spending Christmas with friends
这是我第一次
for the first time. I bet you've got lovely plans?
和朋友们过圣诞节 我想你也有很好的计划吧
No, I'm on my own, my wife just left me.
没有 我自己过 我老婆刚刚离开我
Sorry.
不好意思
Did she leave a card so you can collect her later?
那她有没有留下一张卡以便你日后能把她接回来
Now, is the van likely to come back?
货车有可能会回来么
Yeah, the driver will be coming back cos it's my van,
对 司机会回来的因为那是我的货车
I was off work this morning, my hip...
我要下班了 我的臀部
Can I stop you there, Ray?
你能不要再说了么 Ray
And I'll tell you for why - I'm not interested.
我告诉你为什么 我没兴趣知道
Thank you. Now, can I wait for the van?
谢谢你 现在 我能在这等着货车么
No, we're closing now. I'm closing. Goodbye.
不能 我们现在要关门了 再见
No, Ray, that's not fair, it's Christmas.
不要 Ray 太不公平了 这是圣诞节啊
Can you actually... Get out, get out of there!
你能不能 出去 快出去
X Factor.
是
Conveyor belt of some kind.
某种传送带么
No dancing prayer? No dancing prayer?! What's that?
不是跳舞祈祷吧 不是跳舞祈祷么 那是什么
Hey guys, when Stevie went to the loo,
趁Stevie去厕所的时候
we had a look at her charade card.
我们看了她看手势猜字谜的卡
'No Sex Please, We're British'.
"无性生活 我们是英国人"
We put it back and made a pact never to guess it.
我们把它放回去 约定永远都不要猜中
It's very funny, and taking my mind off the depot debacle.
真的很有意思 我都快忘了仓库带给我的创伤
Oh, I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
What's the second word again?
第二个单词是什么
Pumping? Drilling?
抽风么 钻孔么
Ski Sunday.
滑雪星期天
Dancercise. Hula hoop.
舞蹈健身操 呼啦圈
Hula hula hoop!
呼啦呼啦圈
Titanic!
泰坦尼克号♥
Have you really got no idea?
你们真的猜不到么
Er...No Sex Please, We're British!
无性生活 我们是英国人
That's hilarious.
太搞笑了
That is quite hilarious, isn't it?
真的很搞笑 是吧
Right, is it time to wend our way to the kingdom of Beddybyes?
是时候该去睡觉觉了
So, I have made up my room in to a guest room
我已经把我房♥间改造成客房♥了
with a futon on floor,
还有地板床
and someone can share the sofa bed with me.
某人可以和我一起睡沙发床
Bagsy not me!
除了我
Why? Wind. Good luck, Gary.
为啥 放气 祝你好运 Gary
Just go and brush my teeth.
我去刷牙
OK, sure.
好的
I know we're just friends, but it's so awkward sharing a bed.
我知道我们只是朋友但是一起睡还是很尴尬
Right, now, the question is, do I take my bra off?
问题是我要不要摘下胸罩
Because then in the morning,
因为明天早上
there'll be two jellies sliding down a plate look.
这两团大果冻会下垂成飞机场
That's the only trouble. No, I'd better put my bra on.
这是唯一的问题 算了 我还是穿着吧
No, but then he'll see
不行 那他会看到我
me wearing a bra in bed and that'd look odd.
穿着胸罩睡觉 看起来有点诡异
No, I'm going no bra. And let's
那我还是不♥穿♥了
hope when I turn over I don't do the breast clap.
希望我翻身的时候我的胸器不会鼓掌叫好
Right. OK, now.... Ooh! Morning breath.
好吧 就这样吧 早上的口气
Should I set an alarm at five and suck a mint? Maybe.
那我应不应该定好5点的闹钟然后含一片薄荷糖 可以吧
What happens if my pyjamas ride up...or down, cos they do that.
那要是我的睡衣卷上去或者退下来怎么办 因为经常会这样
Right, stop panicking, take bra off and act casual.
淡定淡定 摘下胸罩 正常点
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
are you going to budge up?
你要挪到那边去么
I like being on the left.
我喜欢在左边
Right, OK.
好吧
Ooh... Cold bed dance? Yep.
来个暖床舞么 好啊
That's better.
好多了
This is going to be a great Christmas. And you know what?
这肯定会是很美妙的圣诞节 你知道么
Don't worry about a present, because I
不要为礼物担心 因为
have the best present I could have - I've got my friend back.
我已经有了最好的礼物 和我的朋友和好如初
Ah, really?
真的么
No! Where's my present, you bitch?
才不是 我的礼物呢 你个小贱♥货♥
Night. Night.
晚安 晚安
What was that?
什么声音
It was a duck quacking.
鸭子在嘎嘎叫
A duck? Quacking, yeah.
你确定是鸭子 嘎嘎叫 对啊
Hey, happy Christmas! So who wants breakfast?
圣诞快乐 谁想来点早餐
I might have a mince pie for breakfast.
我想早餐来个肉馅饼
Why not? I'm going to save mine for the Queen's speech.
为什么不呢 我要等到女王演讲的时候再吃
I might have mine instead of Xmas pudulant.
只要不是圣诞布丁就好
We can do exactly what we want. Oh, do we have to wear a hat?
我们可以做我们想做事 我们不得不带帽子么
No, you don't have to wear a hat. But also, you could wear a hat.
不用 你不用非得戴帽子 同时 你要想戴也可以
Welcome to Miranda-mas!
欢迎来到米兰诞节
This is so great, I just love it!
太有意思了 我爱死了
This is going to be the perfect Christmas.
绝对是最完美的圣诞节
Release!
放手
Gary, what are you doing? You're ruining the turkey.
Gary 你在搞毛啊 你毁了这火鸡
You said you had a fan oven! If I don't cut it up,
你说你家是风扇烤箱 我要是不把它切开
it won't cook! I need it on Chanel number four now!
那熟不了啊 我现在要看四频道
Tilly, you're very selfish! I'm not a chef, am I? Obviously!
Tilly 你太自私了 因为我不是厨师 是吧 很明显不是啊
Can you keep it down, please?!
你们能小点声么
Miranda, Clive just pulled my cracker!
Miranda Clive拽开了我的拉炮
Well, I am sure he didn't mean to. I did mean to. Clive Evans!
我确定他不是有意的 我就是故意的 Clive Evans 放肆
I'll pull my own cracker. I bet you're used to that.
我要拽我自己的拉炮 我保证你习惯了
Stevie Sutton! That's unacceptable.
Stevie Sutton 你怎么能说这话
Honestly. Gary, this is hopeless.
真心的 Gary 这太绝望了
Stevie wants to eat at three, when Clive wants a walk,
Stevie想3点吃饭但是Clive想那时去散步
everyone wants crackers at different times.
每个人都想不同时间弄拉炮
Well, plan. Make a chart.
计划一下 做个图表
Don't! We might as well be at Mum's. Oh, yeah?
闭嘴 那就和在妈妈那一样了 对
And what's Christmas day like at your Mum's? Really good.
那在你妈那过圣诞节是什么样子 非常好
Stevie!
Stevie
This isn't working, is it? No.
这计划泡汤了是吧 是
Don't tell the others. Let's go to Mum's. Yes.
不要告诉他们 我们去我妈那边吧 好
What's going on? Shhh. Don't tell the others,
怎么了 小点声 不要告诉别人
we're going to go to Mum's. Right, OK.
我们去妈妈那边 好的
What's happening? Shush, don't tell the others,
怎么了 小点声 不要告诉别人
we're going to go to Mum's.
我们去我妈那边吧
What are you doing? Shush.
你们在做什么 小点声
Don't tell the others, we're going to Mum's.
不要告诉别人 我们去我妈那边吧
Why am I whispering? This is all of us.
为什么我要说耳语 我们都在呢
Let's go.
开路吧
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表