剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
He painted in...the renAI-ssance!
他的画是 文艺复兴时期的
I've always said it like that.
我经常这样说
And what kind of paintings?
什么样的画
Big ones...
大个的
specialising in...
专门是
Nuuudes.
裸体不♥穿♥衣服
He painted nuuudes in the RenAI-ssance.
他在文艺复兴的时候画人♥体♥艺♥术♥的
Yeah, so count ME in, yeah.
我也要加入 对啊
Great. I'll get some drinks.
太好了 我拿点喝的
"Nuuuddes"? Being an idiot, are we?
裸体不♥穿♥衣服 装傻 是不是
Slapping me, are we? Ow! No, you hit me first.
扇我 是吧 不是 你先打的我
Oh, hi, Tamara.
你好啊 Tamara
Coming down the stairs, are we?
下楼 是吧
Sitting behind the till, are we?
坐在台子后面 是吧
Using the "Are we", are we?
一直说是吧 是吧
Hi, darling. Hi, Stevie, how are you?
亲爱的 Stevie 你们好啊 你俩怎么样
Well, I'm all right... Oh, good.
我挺好 好
Now... Look what your hip mother has got herself.
看看你的潮妈给自己买♥♥了什么
A portable phone.
一部便携式电♥话♥
It's a mo-bile. Only 20 years behind.
是手♥机♥ 只是落后了20年
I wasn't going to get one on principle, but your father insisted.
我本来没想买♥♥ 但你♥爸♥坚持让我买♥♥
He said saucy text messages were all the rage.
他说色情短♥信♥风靡一时
I thought being rude on the phone meant working for BT.
我觉得在电♥话♥里说那些很没礼貌尤其是对BT公♥司♥的人来说
Now listen, Phyllida's cousin, Julian Langtuttington, single,
听好了 Phyllida的表哥Julian Langtuttington是单身
is arranging a vegan barbecue. I mean, what is the point?
正在筹备素食烧烤野餐 真不明白这有什么必要
What are they going to do, grill a bread roll?
他们要弄什么 烤个面包卷么
But then again Julian is a little bit...
但是Julian有点
Stupid
傻缺
He thought pot pourri was a tropical disease.
他觉得pot pourri是一种热带病
I think he needs...
我觉得他需要
No, you see, all I'm seeing is... SHE MOUTHS
不懂 我只能看到你一直
Full-time care!
全天候护理
All right!
好吧
Phillip is going to text me the details.
Phillip会把具体细节发信息给我
You should've asked, I could've been busy.
你应该先问问我有没有时间
A text!
短♥信♥
Oh, bear with, bear with.
等一下 等一下
Such fun.
真搞笑
Oh, just wear your glasses.
带上你的眼镜吧
It's bad for your eyes to strain.
这样对你眼睛不好
I think glasses look very elegant on an older woman.
我觉得老女人戴眼镜挺优雅的
Older woman?
老女人
A mature lady. A woman of your age.
成熟♥女♥性 就你这个年龄的女的
And what age would that be?
那是什么年龄
Scared!
好恐怖
Six... Fifty-ni...
60 59
eigh...
sev...fifty-si...fou...
57 56 4
49?
Very elegant.
非常优雅
As long as you don't wear them on a chain,
只要上面没有链子就好
cos that can make you look very old.
那样会看起来很老
What do you mean by very old?
你说很老什么意思
She keeps walking in to it.
她这是自掘坟墓往里跳啊
Old, you know, when you're like six...
老 你懂得 当你差不多60
Over a hundred, like your 120s.
100多岁 比如120多岁
Right.
懂了
So darling, tonight, at... Oh, I can't tonight, I've got plans.
所以 亲爱的 今晚 今晚不行 我有计划了
What?
你说啥
An art class. I do things!
美术课 我也会有事
Miranda, the last time you went out
Miranda 上次你在
after nine o'clock was when you forgot to put the bins out!
9点之后出门是因为你忘了把垃圾桶放出去
Excuse me, I have a life.
不好意思 我有我自己的生活
You do know staying in with fruit friends doesn't count?
你要知道和水果朋友在家不算的
I do not do that.
我才不做那种蠢事
**It's a shame we never listen*
*我们从不倾听
**I told you through the television*
*仅凭此曲传达我的心思
**And all that went away was the price we paid*
*看看我们付出了什么代价
Yeah, Gordon.
对吧 Gordon
Hello, everybody, welcome to the class.
大家好 欢迎来上课
We'll be together for SIX SESSIONS!
我们一共6堂课
Twice weekly, for THREE WEEKS!
1周2节 一共3周
Focusing on STILL LIFE!
主要是学静物写生
Hope it's not food. I'll just want to EAT IT!
希望不是画食物 不然我只想吃了它们
Stop it.
闭嘴
I'm just sharing a joke with MY friend, Tamara.
我只是和我的朋友Tamara分享一个笑话
Tonight we start with LIFE DRAWING.
今晚我们先学人体素描
This is Johnny, our life model tonight.
这是Johnny 人体素描模特
And don't forget "Little Johnny."
不要忘记小Johnny哦
That's inappropriate.
太不雅了
So, tomorrow night, we'll be doing the female form.
明晚 我们会画女性素描
Unfortunately our regular model is UNWELL,
很不幸的是我们的职业模特生病了
so if anyone would like to volunteer,
所以如果有人想当志愿者
please do give me a call in the morning.
明天早上一定要打电♥话♥给我
I life modelled once. So freeing.
我当过一次人体模特 非常自我解放
Tamara, that is really brave.
Tamara 那真是太勇敢了
It's good to cross personal boundaries.
突破个人界限挺好的
Excuse me, this is a personal conversation.
不好意思 这是私人谈话
Miranda very much stays in her comfort zone.
Miranda一直都只在她的个人舒适区
That is absolutely not the case.
那是肯定不对的
Only last week, I had savoury,
就在上周我从咸的食物
moved to sweet, then switched back to savoury.
换成了甜的然后又换回了咸的
With your nudity issues,
对于你的裸体兴奋症
seeing a naked man is out of your comfort zone.
你看到裸男肯定是无法淡定的
I am fine with nudity.
我很能接受裸体
He moved, it moved!
他动了 它也动了
Who said that?
谁说的
That it so childish.
太幼稚了
What?
又怎么了
Hey, crazy ladies...
彪悍女们
listen, shall we go out?
我们要不要出去玩
When? Tonight. What?
什么时候 今晚 啥
But we are out.
但是我们已经出来了
Let's go out-out. To a club.
我们再出去点 去夜店
Now!?
现在
But it's nearly nine.
都快9点了
Four words Rush. Home. For...
4个词 赶快 回家 看
Poirot.
<大侦探波罗>
I'm up for going out-out.
我愿意和你出去
Miranda's always very in-in.
Miranda一直很喜欢待在家里
Great, so shall I meet you at the restaurant at 11?
很好 那我们11点在餐厅见吧
11?!
11点
Yeah, I'm up for it. Absolutely, yeah.
好 我也要去 肯定的
See you there, dudes!
不见不散 姐妹儿
Gary, listen, I need your help. I've got to stay awake...
Gary 听好了 我需要你帮忙 我一定要保持清醒
See? Chefs can't be manly.
看吧 厨师不会有男子气概的
You're so sweet.
你太贴心了
Please don't call me sweet.
请不要叫我小甜甜
Sorry. I need coffee and something sugary.
对不起 我需要咖啡和含糖高的东西
I am going out-out with Tamara.
我要和Tamara出去玩
You seem obsessed with Tamara at the moment.
看上去你最近很着迷Tamara
Pavlova OK?
奶油蛋白甜饼可以么
OK. There's no need to cut that.
行 不用切开了
Thanks. I'm not obsessed with her.
谢谢 我不是着迷她
No, she's keeping me young.
只是她能让我永葆青春
Plus Stevie thinks she's a better friend.
还有就是Stevie觉得她俩关系更好
Not one of your stupid competitions again.
又是你们那奇葩的比赛
OK. First one to pop all their bubbles.
准备好 看谁是第一个弄破所有泡泡的人
On your marks, get set... go!
各就各位 预备 开始
Do you ever feel old at 35?
你有没有觉得35岁很老
It's a weird in-between age if you're single,
如果你在差不多这个年纪还是单身就很奇怪
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表