剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
cos most people...
因为大多数人
Are you still single?
你还是单身么
I hoped you were off the market.
我以为你早就不是了
Yeah?
真的么
Yeah, cos I was going to
对啊 因为我计划
book a room at that new spa hotel for us.
在那个新的温泉旅馆为我们订房♥
If that's OK?
可以么
It is.
当然可以
Great.
太好了
I'll go and give them a call.
我去打电♥话♥订一下
OK.
好
I could do a little weep of joy.
我要喜极而泣了
Drooling over Gary, are we?
看到Gary流口水 是吧
Mutton dressed as lamb, are we?
装嫩 是吧
Are you ready to party?
你们准备好去派对了么
Yeah, I'm getting a bit of a high actually.
对啊 我都觉得有点兴奋了
Cool, what have you taken?
你嗑什么了
Pavlova.
奶油蛋糕
Let's go!
我们走吧
OK!
好
**I'm sick and tired of my phone ri-ringing*
*我厌倦了电♥话♥响不停
I can't believe the club closed at 2:30
夜店居然2:30就关门 难以置信啊
Help me, I'm so tired.
救救我吧 我快累死了
Where do you go if you want to party till dawn?
如果想派对到天亮我们要去哪
Come on, let's see the sun rise.
来吧 我们一起看日出
This town is so lame.
这个城太扫兴了
But it must be cool here when you're middle-aged.
但是对中年人来说已经很厉害了
When you're what now, please?
但你是什么的时候 再说一遍
Aren't you mid-40's? Oh, it doesn't matter, does it?
你们不是40多岁么 没关系 是吧
It does a bit!
那是相当有
Middle-aged?!
中年人
Mid-40's?!
40多岁
We'll show her. Oh, hide your Midsomer Murder DVDs.
我们证明给她看 快把你<骇人命案事件薄>DVD藏起来
Werthers, knitting.
太妃糖 织的东西
Quick!
快
We're not sleeping till she sleeps.Deal?
她不睡觉我们也不能睡 一言为定
Deal.
成交
Foe no more, friend for sure.
同仇敌忾 一致对外
Love you!
爱你哟
This is one of Gary's favourite songs...
这是Gary最喜欢的歌♥
Right, come on, funk down. Show her our stuff.
好的 加油 放下恐惧 让她瞧瞧我们的本事
Time?
什么时间了
50.
才50分
OK. Cola.
好 可乐
Energy drink.
能量饮料
Coffee.
咖啡
Come on, girls...
快来吧 同志们
Make over.
打扮时间
Go on without me, save yourself.
丢下我向前冲吧 拯救你自己
You can do this.
你可以的
I love this game!
我喜欢这个游戏
Come on!
加油
More coffee!
多来点咖啡
Yes!
好
Come on.
快
Yes. Yes, coffee, quickly.
好 咖啡 快
Its 9am! Too late for sleep!
都早上9点了 睡觉太晚了
Let's go swimming!
我们去游泳吧
I thought there was another step
我以为还有一级台阶
but they've finished, I hate that.
但是没有 恨死这种感觉了
I'll just get my costume and meet you back here.
我去拿一下我的泳衣然后回来找你们
I find a swim is often better than a sleep. Don't you?
我觉得游泳比睡觉强多了 你们也觉得吧
Yes.
是啊
No!
是你妹
Hey, and let's go shopping later.
我们之后去逛街吧
Shopping?!
逛街
Get up!
起来
We can do this!
我们可以的
I will not be defeated.
我不会被打败的
We are young. Are you still with me?
我们还年轻 你还和我并肩作战么
I'm with you.
我陪着你呢
All right, ladies. So, Miranda, you wanted to go to a hotel?
女士们 Miranda 你还想去旅馆不
I've booked a room.
我订了房♥间
So come to my bar later and I'll take you there in my transit.
一会去我的餐厅 我开车带你去
Alpha male enough for you?
够爷们儿不
Yes...
够
Yay!
好高兴哦
You're ruining it.
不要毁了它
Sorry. All right, all right.
不好意思 好的
See you later, see you later, sweet cheeks.
一会见 一会见 小美妞
Ooh, somebody's just been woo-ed.
某人刚刚被求爱了
That was one hell of a woo.
我进过最胡扯的求爱了
100 woo points to him.
给他100示爱分
Welcome to Woo Central.
欢迎来到求爱中心
It's woo-nderful.
是极好的
You've woo-uined it.
你极度毁了它
Stevie, it's actually happening with him. I feel teary again.
Stevie 终于和他有进展了 我又要哭了
Are you ready? I'll go get changed then.
你准备好了 我这就去换衣服
I'll meet you at the swimming pool.
我们在游泳池见
Swimming! I can't, I'll be too tired for tonight.
游你妹的泳 我不能去 那今晚就太累了
You can do this, or do you want everyone to think
你可以的 要不然大家就会觉得
you're so old before your time
你只为了礼品店就加入
you've joined the National Trust just for the gift shops?
国民信托绝对是未老先衰
You'll turn in to an even
你会变成一位更加
posher version of your what-I-call-mother
时髦的我所谓的母亲
and whenever you taste a cake you'll say...
还有不管你什么时候尝一块蛋糕你都会说
Ooh, good lord, that's moist.
天哪 口感真润
That's an excellent point, Stevie. Agh!
说的好 Stevie
That's an excellent point. Right.
说得好
Right, this is the plan. You go swimming.
我有个主意 你去游泳
Then I'll take over and go shopping.
然后我接替你和她去逛街
She won't know we're sleeping between shifts.
她不会知道我们倒班睡觉的
Between us, we'll make an excellent 20-something.
并肩合作 我们一定会完胜20岁左右
The stop of us will be un-twoable.
阻挡我们的只有单独行动
No. Many lights make hands work.
不是 众人拾柴火焰高
Come on!
快点
Right, swimming things...
游泳的装备
You can do this.
你可以的
**You've got to search for the hero inside yourself*
*你其实是一名英雄
Wake up! Ooh! What am I doing here?
醒醒 我在这做什么
Swimming things. Swimming things! Right.
游泳装备 游泳装备 对
What am I doing in here? Swimming things!
我来这干什么 游泳装备
Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry.
神啊 真对不起
Can I help you at all, madam?
我有什么可以帮忙的么 女士
Should have changed at home. Fine with it.
应该在家就换了 就这样吧
I'll see you in there. Great, yeah.
我们里面见 好的
Can't wait. Won't be long.
我等不及了 马上就来
Tit in eye.
乳此醒目
And dignity intact.
保住了尊严
I have a massive problem with nudity.
我真是相当不能接受裸体
No! Did you keep up with her?
不会吧 你没有跟上她的步伐
Yes.
有
Are you OK?
你还好吧
Fine.
还好
Right, OK, focus, I need your help.
好的 注意了 我需要你帮忙
Because art class, changing room,
因为美术课 换衣间
I'm all cringed out and if I'm going to be wooed tonight, Stevie,
要是今晚他宠爱我的时候我畏畏缩缩那就惨了 Stevie
I've got to find a way to claim nakedity.
我得想个办法来接受裸体
OK, calm. You just need to normalise it, OK?
好 镇静 你只需要把它正常化 懂么
The next person who walks through that door,
下一个走进来的人
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表