剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah. I'm feeling...sexual. And spontaneous.
可以 我觉得 性趣盎然 还很自然
Oh, you. Spontaneous! I know.
就你 还自然 我知道
Look at me. Oh, you've gone a little bit camp.
瞧我的 有点过头变伪娘了
Oh, yes. Thank you.
对啊 谢谢
Now, we're not telling anyone so mum's the word.
这是千万不要告诉别人 一定要保密
Mum's the word, funny.
妈妈的话 搞笑
I have just whipped Belinda's big fat arse off the tennis court.
我刚在网球场把Belinda那个肥臀老太打了个落花流水
So satisfying.
太爽了
Now, darling, your plus one for the wedding,
亲爱的 你参加婚礼的伴儿
I saw Benjy at the club.
我在酒吧看到Benjy了
He is still available. And still my cousin.
他还是单身 他仍是我表哥
And still, what I call, mental.
依旧是我所谓的神经
I'm the most beautiful squirrel of them all!
我是世界上最美的松鼠
I'm not dating Benjy so Belinda
我不会为了你不被Belinda嘲笑
gets off your back. Well, she is insufferable.
就和他约会 她就是让人受不了
And now I've got to go and look at flower samples. Such fun
我现在还要去看看花束样品 真搞笑
Right, I'm off to the restaurant.
好 我要去餐厅了
Febreze me up. Yes, certainly.
给我来点香香 必须的
See you later.
一会见
Camp! Thank you.
伪娘了 谢谢
Hi.
你好
Hi, you OK? Yeah.
你好 你还好吧 很好
Good, because I was going to take
那就好 因为如果你还愿意顺其自然的话
this afternoon off if you still want to be...spontaneous.
我打算下午请假
I do. Great.
我愿意 真好
Ooh, no, Tilly wedding lunch. Wish me luck.
神啊 Tilly的婚礼午餐 祝我好运吧
OK, well, I'll see you after, OK?
好 那饭后见
Hola. Buon giorno.
你好 你好
So Queen Kong, I've been a little bit naughty
金刚娘 我最近有点小淘气
and I've done some matchmaking behind your back.
我背着你帮你做了媒
So tell me, who would you
告诉我 我们婚礼的时候
best like to sit next to at our wedding?
你最想谁坐在你旁边
Well, as long it's not... Dreamboat Charlie. Dreamboat Charlie!
只要不是梦中情人Charlie 梦中情人Charlie
Although now it's Ping Pong Charlie.
不过我现在是乒乓Charlie
Funny story. Bangkok, a pole dancer,
很有趣的故事 在曼谷 一位钢管舞♥女♥
a ping pong ball, I had one too many sherbets...
一个乒乓球 我喝了好多果子露
OK, I'm fine not to know this.
好 你不告诉我也没事
I have only two words for you. Could be two words too many.
我只想告诉你两个字 两个字是不是有点多
Live rutting.
发♥情♥
Charmed to see you again. What? What? What?
很高兴再次见到你 有什么指示 啥 啥
Still tall. I like that in a woman - consistency.
还是很高 我喜欢高个子女人 一生挚爱
Right, wedmin. Asseyez-vous,
好 婚管 请坐吧
tout le monde, asseyez-vous. Sit down.
快来吧 请坐下
Muchos to discussionae.
好多要讨论
Ooh, yes, please. Crisps.
太好了 谢谢 薯片
I bloody love crisps.
我爱死薯片了
Shall I give you one, Miranda?
你来一片吧 Miranda
I'm fine thank you, no, I'm...
不用了 谢谢 不用 我
Oh, bear with. It's Stinky about the pony. Hello, Stinky...
等一下 是Stinky 关于小马的 你好 Stinky
Excuse me for one minutos.
不好意思我离开一下
Clive, help me... No, just kill me, kill me now.
Clive 救救我 不 快把我杀了吧
So...you all right?
你没事吧
Charlie not too in your face, is he?
Chaelie没太缠着你吧
I can totally see why he's into you.
我完全理解他为什么那么喜欢你
Rupert, I'm getting the feeling that... Kongers...
Rupert 我觉得 刚娘
You OK?
你还好吧
Yes, this is my excited wedmin face.
很好 这是我作为婚管兴奋的样子
Looked like you were having a mo-mo avec mon fiance.
看上去像是你和我的未婚夫有点小意思啊
Well, he is Cheddar Gorge.
他是帅上天
He is King Gorge VI.
他是帅入地
Come hither. Not in public.
快来抱一个 大庭广众不要
OK, come on. Next up, mail out.
好 快来 接下来 寄请帖
Kongers, I need you to go to the printers
刚娘 你今天下午去印刷店
this afternoon to pick up the invites
把请帖取回来
and do the mail out tonight from your house.
然后今晚务必要在你家把它们寄出去
Now what?! Bear with...
又怎么了 等一下
Bear with...
等一下
Bear with...
等一下
No!
不会吧
Mummy says Daddy says we
妈妈说爸爸说我们
can't have the ice sculpture of the Taj Mahal.
不能用泰姬陵的冰雕
I better go talk to mater. Come on,
我得去和妈妈聊聊 快点
Rupert, quick. I'm going to the little boys' room.
Ruoert 快点 我得去一下小男生厕厕
Never has that saying been more apt.
这话从你嘴里说出来你妹的怎么这么贴切
So...till tonight.
所以 今晚见
Rupert!
Rupert
Did you see that?! I told you he was totally coming on to me.
你看见了吧 我告诉过你他在吃我豆腐
This is awful. Should I tell Tilly?
太糟糕了 要不要告诉Tilly
You can't break them up without serious proof.
你要是没有很充足的证据他俩是不会分手的
Yes. Set a honey trap. Get him alone and if
对了 来个美人计 让他单独和你一起
he makes a pass at you then maybe you just have to tell her.
如果他对你有非分之举 那就必须告诉她了
Oh, gosh, the pitfalls of being abundant au allure.
神啊 我这魅力无法挡 诱惑要你命
I can't believe he bypassed MY allure.
无法相信他居然忽视了我的魅力
Well, deal with it, girlfriend. Oh, yeah.
眼馋吧你 小朋友
Right, now, I've got to go to the printers to pick up the invites.
我现在得去印刷厂取请帖
Do you mind... Actually, don't worry.
你介不介意 实际上 没事了
Gary, will you give me a hand?
Gary 你能不能帮个忙
No probs. Let's do it. Shall we go through the park?
没问题 说干就干 那我们去公园走走吧
I'm being attacked by bog roll.
我被一块卫生纸黏住了
Help, somebody.
救救我
Big fat soz. It's fine. Oh, it's on me now.
非常相当抱歉 没事的 现在黏上我了
I hate this.
我讨厌这个
Can I kiss you?
我能亲你么
What?
怎么了
So...we can manage at the print shop.
我们可以搞定印刷店的事
Then we might do something spontaneous.
然后我们可以顺其自然的做点什么
Great idea. What shall we do?
好主意 那我们要做什么呢
Where's Stevie? Had to go.
Steive去哪了 她有事走了
So nice to be out of the kitchen.
离开厨房♥感觉真好
Shall we sit down for a bit? Sure.
我们坐会吧 好啊
So this would be spontaneous. We could...
这个就很自然 我们可以
What? al dente?
什么意思 意面么
No, that's pasta.
不对 那是意大利面的意识
Al fresco.
野战
Yeah, al fresco.
对啊 野战
Come on.
跟我来
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
You all right? Yeah. No, actually
你还好吧 还好 不 真心不好
there's a bee in my hair. Gary, there's a bee in my hair!
我头发里有只蜜蜂 Gary 蜜蜂在我头发里
Get it off.
死开
Where is it? You'll make it angry.
在哪 你会把它激怒的
Worked out rather well.
进展的很不错啊
Oh, now, Tilly, this is the colour I was talking about.
Tilly这就是我说的那个颜色
I might just ring Miranda and check
我得给Miranda打个电♥话♥
there's not a clash with the invitational ribbon.
看会不会和邀请函的丝带撞色
Hello.
你们好
What are you doing? We're just looking for...
你们在干什么 我们只是在找
Animals.
动物
Yup, we're just looking for some animals.
对 我们只是在找一些动物
Because apparently some
因为据说有些
some animals have escaped from the local circus.
动物从马戏团跑出来了
What animals? Tigers. Dragons.
什么动物 卧虎 藏龙
Apparently there's some tigers crouching in the shrubbery.
据说有些老虎卧在灌木丛里
Yeah. And the dragons tend to be hidden.
对 还有些龙喜欢藏起来
So you're looking for a crouching tiger
所以你们正在找
and a hidden dragon.
卧虎藏龙
Good, so that's explained that then. Yeah.
很好 解释清了是吧 对啊
So you haven't been to the printers yet?!
所以你还没去印刷店
Oh, my actual and literal golly goodness.
我的亲娘四舅姥爷啊
Do you want to ruin my nuptials? Allez-vous en! Go!
你不是想破坏我的婚礼吧 立刻马上 快去
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表