剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表
daughter who has never had boyfriends... I've had boyfriends.
从没有男友的女儿 我有过男友
How many times, being
都多少次了
flashed at does not constitute a relationship.
被人瞥了一眼不算是和人家搞对象
She needs a little bit of help.
她需要点帮助
I do not need help, thank you.
我不需要帮助 谢谢你
The people you set me up with are ridiculous.
你给我找的人都是傻缺
No offence, I don't mean you. You're lovely.
无意冒犯 我不是说你 你很好
Just not in a "Mmmm, take me!" Kind of a way.
只是不是"上我吧" 这种
Sorry. I'm sure lots of
不好意思 我确定好多
people look at you and go, "Mmmm, take me now!"
好多人看到你都会说"现在就上我吧"
But I'm more kind of...hmm.
但是我更喜欢那种
Sorry, I didn't mean... I
不好意思 我不是说
mean the other people you try and set me up with.
我是说你帮我撮合其他人
Now look what you've done. What I've done?
看你都做了什么好事 是你做的吧
Nothing to worry about.
不用担心
Oh, it's from you.
是你发来的
"He's a bit smug, isn't he?"
"他有点得瑟 是吧"
"He" Being a friend of ours.
"他"是我们的一个朋友
Japanese.
日本人
Our Japanese friend is a bit smug.
我们的日本朋友有点得瑟
So you were just thinking about your friend He...
所以你们只是在想你们的朋友
What's his surname?
他姓什么
Oh, umm... He.
他
He?
他
He He.
他他
He's a right laugh.
他就是个笑话
And I suddenly thought, "I must tell Miranda how smug He He is."
我突然想到 "我一定要告诉Miranda他他是多么得瑟"
Right, but with slightly strange grammar.
好吧 但是有点语法不通
That's how we say things.
我们就这样说话
Miranda's being a bit silly today, isn't Miranda?
Miranda今天有点犯傻 是吧Miranda
As a random example. Good, that's settled.
随便举个例子 很好 问题解决了
As long as you're aware that I know you meant me,
只要你发现了我知道你在说我
not your friend He He.
不是你的朋友 他他
I don't know where you get these things from?
我真不知道他为什么会这样想
Do you need to see a therapist?
你要不要去看看心理医生
Are you always thinking
你是不是经常觉得
people think you're smug behind your back?
大家背地里都说你很得瑟
He's paranoid. Classic case.
他有妄想症 典型案例
I'm going to write this down in my notepad.
我要在我们笔记本上记下来
Me too.
我也要
In fact, actually, role play.
实际上 角色扮演
You sit here. Yes.
你坐这 对
I'm sure that would help you a lot,
我确信这会对你有很大帮助
because you've clearly got some issues.
因为很明显你有一些问题
Is this your father?
这是你♥爸♥爸么
Yes, it is.
对 是
Interesting that you put it on your desk.
你把你父亲的照片放在办公桌上有点意思啊
Interesting.
有意思
Interesting.
有点意思
I know what you're doing.
我知道你们在做什么
You're trying to put the focus on me
我们试着要把注意力转移到我身上
because you're panicking
因为你们因为透露了太多
that you've revealed too much about yourselves.
关于自己的事而紧张了
You haven't got us pegged.
你可没有挫杀我们的锐气
He's totally got us pegged.
他已经把我们挫死了
Oh, hello. CD player on pause.
快看 音乐暂停中
What have you been listening to?
你在听什么
Interesting.
有点意思
Oh! Now, this speaks volumes.
充分说明一切啊
A love ballad, eh?
抒情歌♥啊
It's fun, isn't it? Shall I see what else they have?
很有意思 是吧 让我看看还有什么其他的
Of course, you learned to dance from me. No, I didn't.
必然的 跳舞是我遗传给你的 不是 才不是
The only thing I get from you is a feeling of failure,
我只从你遗传到了失败的感觉
guilt and very large feet.
和自责 还有一双大脚
Where's this coming from?
你这是什么意思
And we tried to get you to swim
我们为了充分利用上次赐给你的这双天然脚蹼
competitively to make use of the natural flippers God gave you.
努力培养你去游泳
No luck there either.
还是没有奇迹发生
Oh, I'm sorry I've been such a massive disappointment to you.
我一直都让你那么失望真是很抱歉
Look, if you are going to eat, eat some fruit. Fatist.
听着 如果你想吃东西就吃水果 肥胖歧视
She took me to Overeaters Anonymous once.
曾经带我去了匿名暴饮暴食救助站
Totally unnecessary.
非常没有必要
I can explain.
我要解释
Belinda was showing off that Tilly had issues, so I said you did.
Belinda一直在臭显摆Tilly有问题 所以我就说你也有
It seems that the lies we tell
看起来到治疗结束前
end up in a therapy session of one kind or another.
你们的谎话是一个接一个
Both the occasions to which you refer were Miranda's problems.
谈到每种情况时你都说是Miranda的问题
Oh, and who gets me into these scrapes? You do!
是谁把我弄到这些窘境的 就是你
You can pin all you want on me,
你可以把你想要的强加于我
but from what you've heard over last half an hour,
但是在刚刚过去的半小时你听到的
it doesn't take a genius to work out that
傻子都能看出来
Miranda's a bit odd, isn't Miranda?
Miranda很奇怪 是吧Miranda
Let me say a few things to you... Where do I get it from,
我来跟你说几件事 你怎么会想到这些
do you think? It might be hereditary.
你绝不觉得可能就是遗传
Your father thinks... I know what he would
你♥爸♥觉得 我知道他会这样说
say because he wouldn't want me to turn into... Jacuzzi!
因为他不想我变成 按♥摩♥浴缸
We've got to get that notebook.
我们一定得拿到那个笔记本
It doesn't look like shorthand now.
现在不像是速记了
Follow me. Pincer movement.
跟我来 夹击战略
We'll go commando.
我们搞个突击(不♥穿♥内♥裤♥)
英国皇家陆战突击队的制♥服♥底下通常不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
commando 突击 go commando 不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
Let's hope she doesn't really know what that means.
希望她不知道那句话什么意思
So, Anthony,
Anthony
if I may...
请允许我
What else do you have in your CD collection?
你还有其他什么CD
Give me my pad back! Oh, I have it now. So, what does it say?
还给我的笔记本 现在在我手上 来看看上面写的什么
Dad...new toaster. Mum...garden knee pad.
送爸爸新烤箱 送妈妈园艺护膝
Don't forget presents from the pets.
不要忘记替宠物们买♥♥礼物送人
This is a Christmas list.
这是圣诞礼物清单
You drew a cat.
你居然画了只猫
That's the end of the session.
治疗到此为止
Would you like to book another appointment?
你们想不想再约一次
No!
当然不要
What's this shorthand bit?
这速记是什么意思
Just some initial thoughts at the top of the session.
只是刚开始的时候的想法
Oh, what does it say - I can't wait to draw a kitten?
难道写的是我等不及要画一只猫么
Well, actually it says...
实际上意思是
Mother and daughter. Mother's protective instinct
母女关系 母亲的保护性本能
has become dominating,
已经成了独♥裁♥专♥制♥
fuelled by fear of how she is perceived by outer world.
对外界评价的恐慌刺♥激♥了她
Daughter seeks mother's guidance
女儿一直期望母亲的帮助
and approval as she has yet to find her own voice.
和认可 她想自力更生
Absolute rubbish.
完全在扯淡
I think he's nutty himself. Driven wholly by money.
我觉得他自己才是疯子 只是想挣钱
200 pound?!
你妹的200镑
Obsessed with his father.
还有点恋父情节
Only listens to love ballads.
还只听抒情歌♥
Very odd. In fact, I think
非常诡异 实际上 我觉得
one more before we go, please, Doctor. Hit it.
在我们走之前再来一首 医生 请你来点音乐
Good idea.
好主意
Someone thought there might be a hostage situation.
有人报♥警♥说这里有绑♥架♥
Hold on, it's you.
等一下 又是你们
The ice-cream child-catcher lunatics.
拿冰激凌偷孩子的疯子
It's her, she's mad.
是她 她疯了
剧集 | 米兰达(2009) | 导航列表