剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
把我的身体还给我
Give me my body!
不
No!
我知道你还在 乔
I know you're in there, Joe!
你们先走吧
Go, all right?
这是我和乔之间的事
This is between me and Joe.
老天
Jesus.
她在吸收能量
She's absorbing the powers.
七七四百九十头野兽的能量
Seventy times seven beasts.
-我... -的... -天
- O... - M... -G.
黛利拉
Delilah!
她太强了
She's too strong.
黛利拉
Delilah.
凯... 凯 你要是还在 该出来帮忙了
Kai... Kai, if you're still in there, now it's the time to help.
我爱你 乔
I love you, Joe!
你要相信我
You have to believe that.
你很清楚被迫杀死心爱之人是什么感受
You know what it's like to have to kill someone that you love.
你怎么能逼我杀了你
Don't you dare make me have to do that to you.
封汝于林 生生世世
Into the woods I cast thee for all eternity.
谢了
Thank you.
祝你平安 兄弟
Be at peace, brother.
看看这些人
Look at them.
前不久还是邪恶女巫的阶下囚
One day they're enslaved by dark witches
这么快就...
and the next they're...
像没事人一样 享受着乡村小牛排
digging in to country fried steak like nothing happened.
遗忘咒
Amnesia spell.
不用客气
You're welcome.
晚饭来啦
Dinner is served.
先是漫画沙龙 然后是家常菜馆
First Cartoon Saloon, now Home-Cooking.
谢谢
Thank you.
-曼尼 -看着不错啊
- Manny. - Looks good.
小镇都快成你的了
You're gonna own this town.
这事儿我计划挺久了
Well, that's the plan.
想给它改个名叫... 得州布波镇
Thinking about calling it... Bobo, Texas.
想太多了
Way too soon.
黛利拉会加入我们吗
Is Delilah gonna be joining us?
不 她今早就走了
No, she left this morning.
她要去帮光女巫找灵魂
She's got some butterflies to catch.
敬黛利拉
To Delilah.
还有... 敬所有不能到场的朋友
And to... To all our friends who don't have the luxury of being here.
嗯
Yeah.
欢迎来到午夜镇
Welcome to Midnight.
准备睡了
Ready for bed?
睡不着啊
Not even close.
压得我... 喘不过气
It's all so... overwhelming.
日夜颠倒 昏昏沉沉 而且...
Like, day is night, night is day, and...
我感觉吃得下一整头牛
I could eat an entire cow.
生吞的那种
Alive.
我知道挺难适应 不过...
I know it's not easy, but...
我可以教你安稳度日
I can show you a way to live peacefully
直到你能克制食欲
till you manage the hunger.
和嗜血的欲望
The blood lust.
我从没想过自己会说这种话 就是...
You know, I never thought I would say this, but...
我不怕永生了
Eternity doesn't scare me anymore.
所以... 不后悔
So... no regrets?
这辈子第一次... 一点也不后悔
For the first time in my life... none.
我来看看
Just checking in.
看看你怎么样
See how you're holding up.
你要走吗
You going somewhere?
对 有些事不得不做
Yeah, there's something I gotta do.
我杀了艾迪
I killed Addie.
当天使屠♥杀♥了无辜之人
When an angel kills an innocent,
便触犯了天界最基本的准则
it violates a cardinal rule of heaven.
你当时被佩欣思下咒了
Look, you were under Patience's spell.
-你别无选择 -人总有选择
- You didn't have a choice. - There's always a choice.
所以我得在上帝眼前自我救赎
So now I have to go redeem myself in the eyes of God.
那... 你要怎么做
What... what do you have to do?
不知道
I don't know.
这由不得我
It's not up to me.
我不在的时候 你要看好午夜镇
While I'm gone, I need you to watch over Midnight.
我不能到处巡视了
I won't be around patrolling.
-乔 我不行... -你可以的
- Joe, I don't... - You can.
你已经救了小镇两次了 曼弗雷德
You saved this town twice now, Manfred.
你就是这里的守护神
You're its protector.
怎么了 笑成这样
What's that smile?
我怀孕了
We're expecting.
-开玩笑吧 -是真的
- You're kidding. - No.
亲爱的
Baby.
菲济
Feej.
这是我们经历过的最奇妙的事了
This is the most magical thing that's ever happened to us.
-意义好重大 -没错
- And that's saying a lot. - Yeah, I know.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我肚子里有个小生命
There's a little someone living inside of me.
虽然还没谋面 可我已经深爱着他了
I know we've never met him or her yet, but I am already in love.
我准备好交易了
I'm ready to make a deal.
以素未谋面之人的灵魂...
Steal Fiji's soul...
换回菲济的灵魂
as long as it's from someone we've never met.
外婆
Grandma?
这... 这是梦吗
Is... is this a dream?
你不会又是幻觉吧
I-I'm not imagining you again, am I?
不是
No.
这回是真的
This time, I'm real.
回到阴间费了不少劲 但我得提醒你
It was a bitch crossing over, but I had to come warn you.
你惹上大♥麻♥烦了 曼尼
You're really in trouble now, Manny.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表