剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
"得州午夜"前情提要...
Previously, on "Midnight, Texas"...
-你这是什么 -我宣誓效忠暗女巫之子需要的所有工具
- What you got there? - Everything I need to pledge my loyalty to the Children of Theophilus.
刻在表面的文字 绝对是古叙利亚文
The writing carved into the skin, it's definitely Syriac.
你能翻译吗
Can you translate?
我知道凯在积攒超自然能量
I know Kai is stockpiling supernatural powers.
是我 今天也在想你
It's me. I missed you today, darlin'.
你以为你在给曼弗雷德打电♥话♥ 其实是我
Thought you were calling Manfred but you called me.
那个不是我
That's not me.
你们不只是一起猎魔吧
You weren't just hunting together, were you?
去找你丈夫
Go find your husband.
如果我走进你的生活 扼杀你爱的一切 你什么感觉
How would you feel if I reached into your life and snuffed out everything you love?
是谁害了你
Who did this to you?
凯
Kai!
给老子滚出来 你个王八蛋
Get out here and face me, you son-of-a-bitch!
-凯 -曼弗雷德
- Kai! - Manfred?
-退后 你退后 -怎么了
- Step back. Get back! - What's going on?
你有话和我说
You got something you want to say to me?
混账 你杀了她
You bastard. You killed her.
你♥他♥妈♥有病啊
The hell's wrong with you?
-你疯了吗 -你威胁我 然后她就死了
- Are you crazy? - You threatened me and now she's gone!
你根本不知道你在找谁麻烦
You have no idea who you're messing with.
我现在就能吸了你的能量
I can take your powers right now.
不要 不要 凯
No! No! No, Kai!
住手
No!
-你没事吧 -出什么事了
- Are you all right? - What the hell's going on?
他杀了她 他杀了克里克
He killed her. He killed Creek.
-什么 -等一下
- What? - Wait, wait!
-你做了什么 -我没有杀人
- What did you do? - I didn't kill anyone!
就是你
Yes, you did!
你死定了
You're a dead man.
杀人偿命
I'll kill you.
这事没完
This isn't over.
早着呢
Far from it.
我记得克里克和她家人第一次搬来午夜镇的情景
I remember the day Creek and her family moved to town.
以前... 午夜镇从没有孩子
There hadn't been a child in Midnight... well, ever.
然后... 她来了
And then... there she was.
为这座麻木灰暗的小镇... 带来一缕阳光和希望
A ray of sunlight and hope... in this dead and dusty town.
克里克和我们多数人不同 可她接受我们
Creek wasn't like many of us here, but she accepted us.
对她来说... 我们不是圈外人
To her... We weren't outsiders.
而是一家人
We were family.
我想我可以代表在座的每个人说...
I think I speak for everyone here when I say...
克里克是我们中最好的人
Creek was the best of us.
她很坚强
She had strength.
她博爱 不带偏见
She loved without judgment.
有克里克... 就不会孤独
And with Creek... you were never alone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
辜负了你
I failed you.
但我会弥补回来
But I'll make it right.
我会永远爱你 克里克
I'll always love you, Creek.
敬克里克一杯
A toast to Creek.
没有你 午夜镇都不同了
Midnight won't be the same without you.
敬克里克
To Creek.
你还好吗 今晚都没怎么说话
You okay? You haven't said much tonight.
没事 就是伤心而已
No, I'm fine. Just sad.
刚才... 你的悼词很美 莱姆
That... that was a beautiful eulogy, Lem.
乔没能赶上 一定很难过
Joe will be devastated he missed it.
有他的消息吗
Any word on him?
还在找丘伊 好几天了
He's still out looking for Chuy, and it's been days.
多半不太顺利
Can't be good.
我们到底怎么了
What is happening to us?
我在方圆20英里都找遍了
I searched 20 miles in every direction.
-还是没找到克里克的车 -也没有尸体
- Still no sign of Creek's car. - And no body.
她好像完全消失了
It's like she just disappeared.
因为他焚尸了
Because he burned her body.
-对吧 菲济 -曼弗雷德
- Right, Feej? - Manfred.
还不确定是不是凯做的呢
We still don't know that Kai did any of this.
各位 我先回家了
Guys, I'm gonna go home.
要我陪你吗
Do you want me to go, too?
不用了
No, I'm fine.
凯杀了克里克 报复我睡了他老婆
Kai killed Creek to get back at me for sleeping with his wife,
然后倒上山羊血 一把火烧了她
and then he doused her with goat's blood and he torched her.
就跟他看着我们在酒店烧掉布鲁斯
Just like he watched us do with Bruce and Carolyn's bones
和卡洛琳的尸骨 帮他们超度一样
in the hotel to make their spirits move on.
这样她就无法跟我沟通了
He made sure she couldn't talk to me.
这种事不是女巫才做得到吗
Don't you need to be a witch to do something like that?
只要动机够强烈
Well, I mean, any idiot can wield magic
随便哪个白♥痴♥都能用魔法
if they're motivated enough.
我爸就是个例子
I think my dad proved that.
可凯不是普通人
Yeah, but Kai's not just any idiot.
他有... 只有他动得了的笼里的头
He's got a... a head in a cage that only he can move,
和能随意支配的装满怪物能量的武器库
an arsenal full of monster juju at his disposal.
也对
Okay.
-那怎么阻止他 -搞清楚他的把戏
- How do we stop him? - By figuring out what he's up to.
所以当务之急就是
And the first step to doing that:
把那颗头上的古叙利亚文翻译出来
Translating the Syriac writing on the head.
出什么事了
What happened here?
没关系 别害怕
It's okay, it's okay.
我在
I'm here.
没事了
It's okay.
我在呢
I'm here.
没事了
It's okay.
我们... 谈谈吧
Can we... can we talk?
天 曼弗雷德
My God, Manfred.
真的很遗憾
I am so sorry.
我... 还是不敢相信会出这种事
I... I still can't believe any of this is even happening.
我... 难受死了
I'm... I'm sick about it.
我本来想去克里克的追悼会
I wanted to come to Creek's memorial
-可我... 我觉得我去... -你没去更好
- but I... I thought me being there... - It's better you didn't.
真的
Really.
你知道是凯杀了她吧
You do know that Kai killed her, right?
-告诉我 你知道 -不 不是的
- Just tell me you know that. - No, no, no, no.
我丈夫连蚊子都不忍♥心打
My husband wouldn't kill a tick to stop it from biting him.
我绝不相信他会伤害克里克
I cannot believe that he would hurt Creek.
可是... 我也从没想过他会强行
But then again, I... I never thought that he would forcibly try
带走别人的能量
and take away someone else's powers
还有骗我他可以把能量还回去
or lie to me about his ability to give those powers back.
我相信了他这么多年
God, I believed him for years.
在这之前 我没有理由不相信他
I had no reason not to until now.
我已经不了解我的丈夫了
I don't know who I'm married to anymore.
你一定觉得我很傻吧
You must think I'm such a fool.
我...
I'm just...
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
我也担心你 所以我来找你
Well, I'm worried about you, too, and that's why I came here.
有个东西给你
I have something for you.
一个拉科塔[印第安土著民族]女人给我的
I got it from a Lakota Medicine Woman.
应该能保护你
It's supposed to protect you
避免凯再想吸收你的能量
in case Kai tries to take your powers again.
我是吉普赛人
I'm a gypsy.
护身符给我也没什么用
Protective amulets don't actually work.
至少我心里会好受点
Well, still, it would make me feel better.
曼弗雷德 我从没见过这样的凯
Manfred, I've never seen Kai like this before.
这么狂暴
He's furious.
对你 还有我帮你的以后对我
At you, at me for trying to help you.
我怕他可能伤害你
I'm afraid of what he might do.
拜托
Please?
至少能让我觉得 我能帮你一点点
It would at least make me feel like I'm helping you out a little.
我能照顾你
I'm taking care of you.
过去这几天你都没怎么看我
Barely even looked at me the past few days.
是因为... 我太伤心了
The grief just... hit me harder than I thought.
老实说... 我快受不了了
Honestly, it... it's been overwhelming.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表