剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
他就死在我怀里
He died in my arms.
你别无选择 乔
You had no choice, Joe.
不
No. No.
我有选择
I had a choice.
如果我没有出轨 这一切都不会发生
If I hadn't been unfaithful to Chuy none of this would have happened.
乔
Joe.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我们知道你有多爱他
We know how much you loved him.
也都很爱他
We all did.
人人都有心头痛
We've all got a lot to be sorry for.
菲济为了救我 成了暗女巫
Fiji went dark trying to save me.
要不是我把佩欣思带来午夜镇...
I mean, if I hadn't brought Patience to Midnight...
后悔和遗憾 克里克也不能起死回生
Guys, feeling sorry for ourselves is not gonna bring Creek back.
丘伊也是
Or Chuy.
不过菲济还有希望
But maybe there's still hope for Fiji.
如果能找回她的蝴蝶呢
Look, what if we can get her butterfly back?
那我们就会有个强大的女巫盟友
We do that, then we have a powerful witch on our side.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
与此同时
All right. In the mean time,
还得做好迎战的准备
we need to prepare for their return.
太阳要升起来了
Well, sun's coming up, big guy.
你得先休息一会
You've gotta sit this rodeo out.
我会在当铺暗处待命
I'll be in the pawn shop, in the dark.
不过还得多找些铁制武器
But we need to look for more iron weapons.
女巫氪星
Witch Kryptonite.
你得赶紧逃离午夜镇
And you need to get the hell out of Midnight.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
万一佩欣思抓到你 那就全完了
If Patience gets her hands on you, it's over for everyone.
-你得赶紧离开 -到哪去
- You need to leave. - And go where?
她们足智多谋 不顾一切
They're resourceful and desperate.
肯定能找到我
They'll find me eventually.
和他们一块更安全
It's safer here with them.
我们会坚持到最后一刻
We'll make our last stand here.
齐心协力
Together.
在午夜镇
At midnight.
等我哥哥回来 我也重获法力的时候
When my brother returns and I get my powers back,
所有后裔都会得到嘉奖
all my descendants will be rewarded.
特别是你
Especially you, my sweet.
但得先抓到曼弗雷德
But I need Manfred first.
他是复活提阿非罗的关键
He's the key to resurrecting Theophilus
你镇上的怪物都很碍事
and your town of freaks is in my way.
他们很烦
I know, they're so annoying.
他们在一起 就无人可挡
And when they're together there's no stopping them.
会不惜一切保护曼弗雷德
They will protect Manfred at all costs.
万一他想跑呢
What if he tries to run?
他绝不会抛弃朋友
He'll never abandon his friends.
要想抓住曼弗雷德
No, the only way to get to Manfred
只能逐个击破午夜镇人
is to take down the Midnighters one by one.
首先得解决最大的威胁
Well, then we need to start by getting rid
那个该死的天使
our biggest threat, that bloody angel.
得找个恶魔
We need a demon, Fiji.
在行动了
Already on it.
我呼唤你 东方之力
I call upon the power of the East.
指引前路 寻我所寻
Illuminate me to find what I seek.
跟我来
Follow me.
你给我的匕♥首♥是铁做的
Well, the dagger you gave me is made of iron.
看看还有些什么
Yeah. Let's see what else we can find.
乔
Joe!
你的背
Your back!
-我把翅膀割了 -什么
- Yeah, I, cut off my wings. - What?
-你的力量... 你还是... -我还是天使
- Your powers... are you now...? - No, I'm still an angel, Lem.
-我的身份无法改变 -为什么
- Can't change who I am. - Why?
我配不上
'Cause I don't deserve them.
我为我的罪孽割下翅膀
I cut 'em off for the sins I've committed.
为我对丘伊罪行的赎罪
Penance for what I did to Chuy.
乔...
Joe...
我们都是罪人 都曾堕落
We're all sinners, and we've all fallen.
但都会重新站起来
But we get back up.
这个摄像头你装多久了
How long have you had a camera in here?
自从你第三次闯进来
Since the third time you broke in.
对不起
I'm sorry.
所有事
For everything.
我错怪你了
I was wrong about you.
肯定是我老婆 把我说成恶人
I'm sure my wife helped paint me as a villain.
但还是很抱歉
Still, it was wrong.
还有我和佩欣思的关系
And so was my relationship with Patience.
我本... 以为你们的关系
I just... I thought your relationship
就要破裂了
was on the rocks.
佩欣思暗示你有外遇
Patience hinted that you were having an affair.
我有机会... 很多次...
I have the opportunity... A lot...
但我对她很忠诚
But I was faithful to my wife.
佩欣思是我的一切
Patience, she was my everything.
说起她来
Speak of the she-devil.
那个是什么
What was that?
再放一遍
Play that again.
看那个女人
Look, there. At the woman.
她动了
She moved.
放大
Zoom in on that.
我见过这个手镯
I've seen that bracelet before.
是她... 把提阿非罗斩首
She... she beheaded Theophilus.
没准她可以帮上忙
Well, then maybe she can help.
你能... 联络到她吗
Can... can you make contact?
只要她还困在画里
If she's haunting in this painting.
她应该不在
Yeah, I don't think it's haunted.
-我没感受到有灵魂 -曼弗雷德
- I'm not sensing any spirit. - Manfred.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
-你确定这样可以吗 -让我来
- You think that's a good idea? - Let me.
曼弗雷德
Manfred.
曼弗雷德
Manfred.
那是...
What the...?
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
可怕的生物
A horrid thing
用来永生永世折磨我
put here to torture me for all eternity.
你是谁
Who are you?
曼弗雷德·伯纳多
My name's Manfred Bernardo.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你从另一边联络到我
You reached out to me from the other side.
从没有人做到过
No one's ever done that before.
你是巫师吗
Are you a wizard?
灵媒
A medium.
我以为你是鬼魂
I-I thought you were a ghost.
我能...
I can...
我可以和灵界沟通
I can make contact with the spirit world.
其他空间
Other realms.
怪不得我能把你带来这
That's how I was able to bring you here.
那你是巫师
Then you're the wizard.
女巫
A witch.
始祖之一
One of the originals.
黛利拉
Name's Delilah.
要想找回菲济的蝴蝶
If we want to get Fiji's butterfly back,
就需要光女巫的帮助
we'll need help from the Delilahs.
但得小心一点
But we have to be careful, all right?
问错问题就会被屏蔽
Ask the wrong thing, they'll block us.
那就不问
Well, then we don't ask.
好
Okay.
进去了
I'm in.
那个我收下了
I'll take that.
-你是谁 -艾迪·维吉特
- Who the hell are you? - Addie Wigget.
负责女巫互助网络部
I run IT for Witches Helping Witches
黑进我们的系统是大错特错
and hacking into our system is a big no-no.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表