剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
You... you get me back home, I'll find him.
我说得找个恶魔 是想找个活的
When I said we needed a demon, I just assumed he'd be alive.
乔死去的丈夫要怎么帮我们
How's Joe dead husband going to help us?
利用乔的内疚感
Play on Joe's guilt.
现在他死了
Now that this thing's dead,
就成了更好的武器
he's an even better weapon.
你没事吧
You okay?
应该吧
I think so.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us?
我不知道
I don't know.
你女朋友用了很黑暗的魔法
Your girlfriend used some really dark juju.
她取掉自己的蝴蝶
When she removed her butterfly,
就失去了灵魂
she removed her soul.
灵魂
Her soul.
那怎么把它找回来
How can we get it back?
找到菲济的蝴蝶
By finding Fiji's butterfly.
可首先要把蝴蝶从藏身之处取出来
But first we have to remove it from where it's been hiding.
它会借助魔法 躲到...
It would have magically taken refuge...
菲济最爱的人身上
in the person that Fiji loved the most.
就是我
That's me.
我就害怕这样
That's what I was afraid of.
完事了
We're done here.
店里所有能消灭的女巫的武器都找到了
I think we've gathered every witch-killing weapon we have in the shop.
这个面具其实是宗教裁判所用的
This was actually used in the Inquisition.
杀不死佩欣思这种永生的女巫
Won't kill an immortal witch like Patience,
但肯定可以阻止她
but it'll sure stop her in her tracks.
太阳还没落下
The sun's still up.
我还是包好身体再出去
I'd better wrap up before heading out.
丘伊
Chuy?
你还活着
You're alive?
怎么可能
How?
你为什么要这样对我
Why did you do this to me?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
结束了 乔
It's over, Joe.
乔
Joe?
窗帘怎么拉下来了
Why are the curtains down?
乔
Joe?
乔
Joe.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
你怎么确定埃弗拉德在女巫地狱
How can you be so sure Everard is in witch hell?
他是黑魔法的产物
He's the spawn of black magic.
还能在哪儿
Where else would he be?
我从没吸取过鬼魂的能量
I've never take powers from a spirit before.
他来到现实世界 就会和你我一样真实
When he crosses over he'll be as real as you and me.
所以我和他交换位置 去那个世界
That's why I'm trading places with him on the other side.
-记得该怎么做吗 -记得
- Remember what to do? - Yeah.
好
All right.
动作要快
Do it quick.
女巫地狱很可怕
Hexennacht sucks.
埃弗拉德
Everard.
你母亲找你
Your mother is calling.
埃弗拉德 你母亲有麻烦了
Everard, your mother's in trouble.
快去帮她 快
She needs your help. Now.
妈妈
Mother?
妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother?
不
No.
糟了
Damn it.
坚持住啊
Come on, come on.
别啊
Really?
别灭了
Come on.
到手了
You get it?
真坏
You bastard.
完全照我说的做
You have to follow my instructions perfectly.
要想让他活命 就不能犯一点错误
If we want him to survive we can't make any mistakes.
清楚了吗
We clear?
清楚了
Crystal.
一会儿要用到它
We're gonna need that.
这么可怕的虫子要用来干什么
What are you gonna do with that creepy crawly?
菲济的蝴蝶在你体内太安逸了
Fiji's butterfly is safe and warm inside you.
它不会想离开的
It's not gonna want to leave.
要放点东西进去把它钓出来
We're gonna have to send something in to fish it out.
-怪不得要用鱼线 -把钩子勾上
- That would explain this. - Okay, put the hook in.
蜈蚣一找到蝴蝶
Once the centipede finds the butterfly,
就赶紧拉出来
reel it out quickly.
好
Okay.
你可以吗 布波
You sure about this, Bobo?
菲济已经深陷迷途了
Fiji's pretty far gone.
无论如何 我都不会放弃她 懂吗
I'm not giving up on her no matter what. You understand?
好
Okay.
放在布波胸口
Place it on Bobo's chest.
撑住 布波
Come on, Bobo.
坚持住
Come on.
你可以的
You got this.
现在拉
Now?
等等
Wait.
再坚持一下 布波
Hold on, Bobo.
-他快死了 -再等等
- It's killing him. - Wait, wait, wait.
再忍♥忍♥ 布波
Come on, Bobo.
好了 够了
All right, that's it.
-我要拉了 -还不行
- I'm pulling it out. - Not yet!
就是现在
Now!
天 好了
God. Okay.
他还活着吗
Is he okay?
等一下
Just give me a second.
你要是死了 我饶不了你
If you die on me, big jerk, I'm gonna kill you.
还以为你死了呢
We thought you were a goner.
看
Look.
看 好了
Look. Okay.
不错嘛
Nice try.
那幅画呢
Where the hell's the painting?
恭迎希帕提娅王后
Ave Hypatia Regina. Ave Hypatia Regina.
恭迎希帕提娅王后
Ave Hypatia Regina.
恭迎希帕提娅王后
Ave Hypatia Regina.
恭迎希帕提娅王后
Ave Hypatia Regina.
恭迎希帕提娅王后
Ave Hypatia Regina.
恭迎希帕提娅王后
Ave Hypatia Regina.
天
God.
她要干什么
What is she planning to do?
不 我... 我不能坐以待毙
No, I... I can't just stay here.
等一下 我...
No, wait, hold on. Look, I...
我知道你很自责 我... 也是 我们都想阻止佩欣思
I know you feel responsible, I... I do, and we both want to stop Patience,
可下面是一大群暗巫师 有很强的灵力
but there's a swarm of dark witches down there with some serious firepower.
-我们也有灵力 -我知道 但他们要是抓到你
- We got firepower too. - I know, but if they catch you
佩欣思就万事俱备 可以复活提阿非罗了
Patience has everything she needs to bring Theophilus back.
我去找画 放出黛利拉 她能阻止佩欣思
I'll get to the painting and free Delilah. She'll stop Patience.
你没听懂 她要是抓到你就完了
You're not listening; if she catches you it's over.
-她不会抓到我 -万一呢...
- She won't catch me. - Yeah, but if she does...
那你就别躲了
Then you get the hell out of dodge,
找到光女巫 反击回去
you find the Delilahs, and you fight back.
-曼弗雷德... -克里克因我而死
- Manfred... - Creek died because of me.
这是我的午夜镇
This is my town.
是我的家...
It's my family...
我不会再让别人送命了
and I won't let anyone else die.
你毁灭不了我们的爱 黛利拉
You couldn't destroy our love, Delilah.
也无法将我们分开
And you couldn't keep us apart.
现在你就眼睁睁看着提阿非罗
Now you're going to watch Theophilus
回到我身边吧
come back to me.
菲济
Fiji.
莱姆要死了
You're killing Lem.
把银链子拿下来吧
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表