剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
我赞成她
I'm with her.
你真的很邪恶
You're real evil.
你没事吧
You okay?
他太痴情了
He was obsessed.
我看见了 我... 都感受到了
I saw it. I... I felt everything.
他希望他们俩都能埋葬在旅馆里
He wanted the two of them to be entombed in the hotel.
-永远在一起 -在哪儿
- Together forever. - Where?
有点像... 煤房♥
Looked like a... like a coal room.
煤房♥ 我们是经过认证的生态度假村
A coal room? We're a certified eco-resort.
-没有煤房♥ -但他们的骨头就在这儿
- There's no coal room here. - But the bones are in here somewhere.
我们得找出来
We have to find them.
我搞了些不用杀人的血
Picked up some cruelty-free blood.
她最好感谢我
She better be grateful.
谢谢
Thanks.
脱衣舞娘睡在里面
A stripper sleeping in.
谁震惊了
Who's shocked?
快醒醒
Wake up.
她不在了
She's gone.
我现在什么感觉
What am I feeling now?
想杀人
Like killing something.
以前的设计图应该就在这儿
The old blueprints should be in here somewhere.
如果这里以前有煤房♥
If there was a coal room back in the day,
这样最容易把它找出来
this will be the easiest way to find it.
-好漂亮的画 -一直都挂在我家
- Beautiful painting. - Well, that's been in my family forever.
这女人是谁
And the woman, who is she?
其实我也不知道
I actually don't know.
我还挺喜欢未知的感觉
I kind of like not knowing.
我希望她是谁 她就能是谁吧
She can be whoever I want her to be.
好了... 找到了
Okay... here they are.
他把她的尸体带下楼梯... 向左转...
He took her body down the stairs... turned left...
然后再向左转
and then left again.
这里 这就是煤房♥
Here. This was the coal room.
骨头就在这里
That's where the bones are.
你真的觉得 一直都有两具尸体
You really think there's been two dead bodies
埋在这座酒店
buried in this hotel the whole time?
这可是午夜镇
It's Midnight.
连衣柜里都有骷髅
There are skeletons in the closets.
墙壁里也有
And the walls.
地板下面也有
And the floorboards.
在躲什么人吗
Avoiding someone?
骚扰电♥话♥
Spam.
你把这里重新翻修了一下
You know, it's really impressive, what you've done,
真的很了不起
turning this place around.
多谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
你没事吧
You okay?
你最近好像心不在焉
You seem off lately.
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, I guess.
我这辈子躲了鲍伊这么久 现在...
You know, my life was about hiding from Bowie for so long, and now...
你需要目标
You need a purpose.
在我把过去抛诸脑后以后 也有同感
Well, I felt the same way after I put my past behind me.
不知道该拿自己怎么办
Didn't know what to do with myself.
所以你开了家酒吧
So you opened the bar.
你只要找到自己的酒吧就好了
You just need to find your bar.
谢谢
Thanks.
-拖车公园没找到 -至少她还没杀过人
- Trailer park was a bust. - At least she hasn't killed.
我们不知道而已
That we know of.
除非你们俩也有精神联结
Unless you two have a psychic connection.
能感觉你的愤怒已经够了 谢谢
Feeling your rage is quite enough, thanks.
如果你不喜欢我的感觉 那就别感受了
Well, if you don't like my feelings, quit eavesdropping.
原谅我想要帮助你的罪过吧
Forgive me for the sin of trying to help you.
我可以靠自己
I am self reliant,
你娶我的时候就知道
and you knew that when you married me.
奥利维亚 为什么
Olivia, why?
为什么就是不愿接受别人帮助呢
Why this pathological inability to accept help?
我就是这样
It's who I am.
不 我想知道
No, I want to know.
为什么
Why?
告诉我
Tell me.
因为我上次放任自己依靠的人 是我后妈
Because the last person I let myself rely on was my stepmother.
-奥利维亚 我... -没... 关系
- Olivia, I... - It's... fine.
好好想想
Just think.
你对朵内特还有什么了解
What else do you know about Dawnette?
她想辞掉工作 回学校去
She wants to go back to school, quit her job.
她讨厌俱乐部 讨厌男人对待她的态度...
She hates the club, the way men treat her there...
那她现在一定在那儿
That's where she is.
脱衣舞俱乐部
The strip club.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为换我就会这么做
Because it's what I would do.
准备报复
She's getting revenge.
你又迟到了
You're late again.
从明天开始 我要让你上白班
I'm gonna have to put you on day shift starting tomorrow.
亲爱的
Honey.
换发型了吗
Change your hair?
我可不止换了发型
Changed a lot more than that.
小伙子 你们好
Hello, boys.
我... 我无意中听到你和菲济的谈话
You know, I... I couldn't help overhearing you and Fiji talking.
我不知道你刚分手
I didn't know that you just had a breakup.
其实... 只是彼此冷静 不是分手
It's more of a... a break than a breakup.
我只是觉得 因为她搬走了...
I just thought because she moved away that...
不 其实我打算过阵子就去看她
No, I'm planning to visit soon, actually.
成熟点 把话讲清楚
Be a grown-up, talk things through.
好吧 这样很好
Okay, well, that's good.
很多人遇到困难就放弃
Most people give up when things get hard.
人生的喜怒哀乐 你都得接受...
You gotta take the bitter with the sweet...
即使总有一大堆苦难
even when there's a whole lot of bitter.
克里克和我还没结束
Well, Creek and I aren't done.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
什么鬼
What the hell?
看来我们来对地方了
It looks like we're in the right place.
没事 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
告诉我 这儿发生了什么
I need you to tell me what happened here.
我不知道
I don't know.
都太快了 我都没反应过来
It was all so fast, and nothing made any sense.
朵内特 她... 她长着尖牙
Dawnette, she... she had fangs,
咬了斯威特内斯和卡什米尔
and she bit Sweetness and Cashmere.
她们... 好像想被她咬似的
They... they seemed like they wanted her to.
她们好像死了 是吗
It was like they died, right?
但又活了过来
But then they got back up?
卡什米尔说 她想去找前男友
Cashmere said she wanted to go after her ex,
可朵内特说她还要先去一个地方
but Dawnette said she had one more stop first.
她讨厌这里
She hated this place.
她会不惜一切代价离开这里
Would do anything to get out of here.
我应该知道她去哪里了
I think I know where she's headed.
你站在线这边 应该很安全
You should be safe on this side of the line.
一旦有情况 就赶紧跑
Anything happens, get the hell out.
-旅馆人员都疏散了吗 -对
- You, cleared the hotel? - Yeah.
留了一些员工锁门
Well, some of the staff stayed behind to lock up.
不过我们让剩下的客人都回去冥想静休了
But the rest of the guests, we sent them on a meditation retreat.
那就开始吧
Then let's get started.
各位
Guys.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
驱逐你
Serving your eviction notice.
我把它钉死了 你想都别想
I nailed it shut. Don't even think about it.
大概要多久
How long's this gonna take?
你越打扰我就越久
Longer if you keep pestering me.
-那... 那是... -我吗
- Was... was that... - Me?
-不是 -一定是保险丝烧了
- No. - Well, it must be a blown fuse.
要不你去看看楼下的配电箱吧
Why don't you check the breaker box downstairs?
好吧
All right. Okay.
小心点 看着她
Be careful. Watch her.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表