剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
"得州午夜" 前情提要...
Previously on "Midnight Texas"...
没想到我还会再用上
Never thought I'd need it again.
别再踏足午夜镇了 我会看好她
Do not step foot in Midnight. I have my eyes on her.
你的每个情绪我都能感应 都像是我自己的一样
I feel your every emotion as if it were my own.
那我也不知道怎么做
Then I don't know what to do.
所以你是说 我们的性生活导致了这么多意外
So you're saying that our sex life is causing me to have random accidents?
是
Yes.
我可以治愈她 我可以把吸血鬼吸出来
I can cure her. I can take the vampire out.
不可能
That's impossible.
饥饿感消失了
The hunger is gone.
你能让超自然生物变回人类
You can make supernaturals human again.
牧师不想伤害任何人
The Rev didn't want to hurt anyone.
没事了
It's okay now.
有事 我知道我做了什么
No, it's not. I know what I did.
我会为你复仇
I will avenge you.
丛林后藏着秘密
There are secrets behind the woods.
你没事吧
You okay, darling?
看来你发现凯的祖先了
I see you found Kai's ancestor.
我知道午夜镇怪事不少
I know things in this town can get seriously weird,
可在鸟笼里的断头
but a severed head in a birdcage?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我想破头也搞不懂啊
I think it knocked me on my ass is what I think.
因为这是非常强大的圣物
Because it's a very powerful relic.
凯的法术都来自这里 仅此而已
It's where Kai gets all of his juju from, that's all.
仅此而已
That's all?
你到底为什么会进来
What were you even doing in here?
卡洛琳对我说的最后一句话
Carolyn's parting words to me
是"丛林后藏着秘密"
were "there are secrets behind the woods,"
我就想到这幅画 所以偷偷溜进来
so I thought of the painting, I snuck in,
然后就像现在这样了
and, well, here we are.
现在这样
Here we are.
我不该打探别人秘密 可...
I shouldn't have snooped. It's just...
就是很难相信新人
Hard to trust the newcomers.
差不多吧
Something like that.
我们想做友好的邻居
Look, we just want to be good neighbors.
想建立信任
Establish trust.
我们也是
We want that too.
那下次 你好奇什么的时候
All right, now next time you're curious about something,
直接问我
just ask me.
来
Come here.
等一下 手链缠住了
Hold on, my bracelet's caught.
往左边挪一点
Just move a little to the left.
你的左边
Your left.
好了
Okay, got it.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我们走吧
I think it's best we go.
帅哥 菲济现在手上有活儿
Hey cowboy, Fiji's got her hands full
而我该吃饭了
and it's feeding time.
不好...
Son of a...
没用的笨蛋
Useless dummy.
布波 天哪 你还好吗
Bobo. Oh, my God. Are you okay?
腿怎么样了
How's the leg feeling?
缝了32针 现在跟新的一样
32 stitches later, I feel as good as new.
菲济 我真的没事
I am fine, Fij, really.
我以为做♥爱♥会让你有危险
I thought having sex was putting you in danger,
结果是连想都不能想
but apparently we can't even think about it.
我没想做♥爱♥啊 我在洗澡
I wasn't thinking about sex. I was just taking a shower.
可能不是你想的吧
Maybe you weren't.
等一下...
Wait...
我洗澡的时候 你在...
While I was in the shower you were...
从床上看就很... 性感嘛
The view from the bed was... Very hot.
多说点呢
Tell me more.
别闹了
Stop it, stop it.
你得保持思想纯洁
You've gotta keep your thoughts clean.
真的 布波
Seriously, Bobo.
医生说玻璃差点就划到你的股动脉了
The doctor said that glass just barely missed your femoral artery.
万一不是意外呢
What if it wasn't an accident?
说不定你就没命了
I mean, you could have died.
可我还活着
Yeah, but I didn't.
我知道 可我想最安全的做法
I know. But I think the safest thing
就是我们先分开 等我搞清楚再说
is for us to stay apart until I figure out what's going on.
凯真能做到
So Kai can really do that?
把超自然生物的超能力去掉
Take the super out of supernaturals?
-差不多吧 -怎么做
- Yep, pretty much. - How?
他好像有种能力
Well, it seems he has the power
能把负面能量吸走
to remove negative energy,
不管是失明 癌症 还是吸血鬼的性质
whether it causes blindness or cancer or vampirism.
简单说他就是能把怪物变回人
So basically he's making monsters human again.
-听着不靠谱 -为什么
- Well, sounds shady to me. - Why?
凯是能量治疗师 有什么问题
Kai's an energy healer. What's the problem?
问题是他比我们想象中强大很多
The problem is, he's way more powerful than we thought.
给我来杯最浓的咖啡
Give me all the caffeine you got.
我们听说你昨晚跟那几个吸血鬼的事了
And we heard about your rough night with the vamps.
是啊 可最让我头疼的是我嫁的那个
Yeah. Well, it's the one I'm married to giving me a headache.
他们跟你说凯的事了
They tell you about Kai?
他要是想吸走午夜镇人的超自然能量
And if he wants to take the monster out of Midnighters,
我们就得把他赶走
I say we run his ass out of town.
他救了我们两次
Well, he saved our asses twice now.
先是曼弗雷德 然后昨晚朵内特的事
First with Manfred and then last night with Dawnette.
知道我妈以前常说什么吗
Well, you know what my mother used to say?
"你就是你"
"You are who you are."
改变这一点就跟改变基因一样
Changing that is like messing with your DNA.
违背自然
It's unnatural.
我知道你的好意 麦当娜 可你不知道做个怪胎是什么感觉
I feel the love, Madonna, but you don't know what it's like to be a freak.
完全是个局外人
To be a total outsider.
是吗 我可是得州的黑人女性
Really, honey? I'm a black woman in Texas.
我只是想说 我不介意把恶魔的能量从我体内抽走
All I'm saying is I wouldn't mind having the demon ripped out of me.
特别是在今晚这种时候
Especially on a night like tonight.
-猎人满月 -是啊
- Hunter's Moon. - Yep.
天使和恶魔无法治愈
Angels and demons can't be cured.
反正我也不希望你改变
I wouldn't want you to change anyway.
我就是爱你现在的样子
I love you just the way you are.
我知道我们现在意见有分歧
I know we're all divided on this
不过机会摆在眼前 我们是丢掉烦恼
but given the opportunity, do we throw it off,
还是保持信念 坚信我们承受得起这样的负担
or do we have faith that we can carry the burden given us?
姐♥妹♥们♥加油
Come on, sisters.
我们得再努力一点
I need you to try a little harder.
我们手拉手吧
Why don't we hold hands?
很好 我能感受到能量
Good. I can feel the energy.
我要你们唤醒内心的女巫
I need you to awaken your inner witch.
菲济
Fiji.
现在没空
Not now.
这是做什么呢
What is going on?
什么意思
What is this?
我用雏菊链连通巫术班
I daisy-chained my Wicca class
利用她们集♥合♥起来的力量
to draw on their combined strength.
每次只要我们一动做♥爱♥的念头
Bobo has been having these deadly near-misses
布波就会遇到要命的意外
every time we even think about sex.
我需要她们的力量连通精神世界
I need their strength to contact the spirit world
弄清楚到底怎么回事
and figure out what's going on.
我... 对不起
Look, I'm... I'm sorry.
我也不希望布波出事
I-I don't want anything bad to happen to Bobo
可你这是在玩火
but you're playing with fire here.
是啊 我走投无路了
Yeah, well, I'm desperate.
那趁你还在等着连精神热点
Well, while you wait to link up to the spiritual hotspot,
能帮帮我吗
can you help me?
当然
Yeah.
我在新酒店发现了个断头
I found a severed head in the hotel.
装在笼子里
In a cage.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表