剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
可他们在打折 所以...
But there was a sale so...
我好像还没怀孕吧
I didn't know I was pregnant.
现在没有 不过快了
Not now, but soon.
我甚至想重新修个房♥子
You know, I was thinking I could build us a house.
打折的东西真不少
There's a lot for sale down the road.
好了... 别说了
Okay just... stop.
这不是你想要的吗
I thought this was what you wanted.
并不是
Uh, actually, it's not.
莱姆 幻想组建家庭是非常简单的事
Lem, it was easy to fantasize about having a family together,
因为到昨晚之前
because up until last night,
它都不可能实现
it was impossible.
可现在可能了
But now it is possible.
可你也知道我的童年没有泳池派对和周末晚餐
Except you know my childhood wasn't exactly pool parties and Sunday suppers.
但这不表示你就不能做个好妈妈
But that doesn't mean you can't be a great parent.
是吗
Doesn't it?
我妈在我九岁时就病死了
My mom got sick and died when I was nine.
我把抛弃了我 把我留给坏后妈
My father abandoned me with an evil stepmother.
我根本就不懂家庭
What the hell do I know about family?
你很少说起你妈妈
You rarely talk about your mother.
因为... 不行
Because... I can't.
我当不了母亲
I can't be a mom.
我没办法...
I can't...
让孩子明白什么叫爱
Show a child what love looks like.
不是的
That's not true.
你现在是变回人类了
you maybe human now
可我还是残缺的
But I am still broken.
我们真要在酒店里亲热吗
Are you sure we should be doing this in the hotel?
凯在冥想
Oh, Kai's meditating.
不会发现我们不在
He won't even notice we're gone.
斯库娅
Sequoia.
发生什么事了
What happened?
-我的天... -没来得及救她
- Oh, my... - I tried to save her.
她死了
She's gone.
你有没有了解过她有任何抑郁或自杀倾向
Did you have any idea she was depressed, suicidal?
当然没有 不然我肯定会帮她
Well, obviously not, or I would have helped her.
这是我的工作
That's what I do.
我们都很难受
This is hard on all of us.
可怜的利里克
Oh, poor Lyric.
她们亲如姐妹
They were like sisters.
我去安抚一下她
I'll get her something to calm down
等医护人员来
while we wait for the paramedics.
我不... 不懂她为什么这么做
I don't... I don't understand why she'd do this.
她还有大好人生
She had her whole life ahead of her.
也许鬼魂可以告诉我们
Well, maybe she can tell us.
有眉目了吗
Anything?
没有
No.
她不在
No, she's not here.
到底是怎么回事
What was that all about?
谁把你的舌头割了
Who cut your tongue out?
是凯
Kai.
别走
No.
刚才那都是什么
What the hell was that?
他放弃永生
He gave up immortality
只为实现你的梦想
to make your dreams come true.
要我说可太浪漫了
That's pretty romantic, if you ask me.
真的 我得打烊了
It is. And I'm gonna go lock up, okay?
行吧
Okay.
喝完这杯就走
I'm gonna top off.
麦当娜 你手♥机♥响了
Madonna, your phone is ringing.
"查里提安保"
"Charity Security?"
你为我父亲效力多久了
How long have you been working for my father?
奥利维亚... 听我解释
Olivia... I can explain.
废话少说
I'm done talking.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我的真名是西蒙妮·戴维斯
Real name's Simone Davis.
18岁入伍
I enlisted when I was 18.
一直想加入特种部队...
I dreamed of being Special Ops...
一颗地雷终结了我的生涯
Land mine ended my career.
于是我开始走下坡路
That's when things got dark.
你父亲听说了我的事
Your father heard my story.
把我招进查里提私人安保公♥司♥工作
Offered me a job at Charity Private Securities,
给了我新生
a new lease on life.
他为什么雇你
Why'd he hire you?
开始只是监视
It was just surveillance at first,
后来升级了
but it escalated.
他想要你的血
He wanted your blood.
我的血
My blood?
为什么
Why?
你自己去问他吧
You can ask him yourself here
地址在上面
The address is in there.
离得不远
He's close.
起初我是为了工作
Look, it was just a job at first.
我也不知道自己会爱上这座...
I didn't know that I was gonna fall in love with this...
疯狂的小镇
crazy-ass town.
我曾经那么信任你
I trusted you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
再让我看到你 我绝不手下留情
If I ever see you again, I will kill you.
天啊 布波
My Goddess, Bobo.
别叫了
Cut it out.
亲爱的 你好
Oh, hi, sweetie.
希望你别介意 我直接进来了
I hope you don't mind, I let myself in.
不然香奈儿要弄脏了
I was getting dirt on my Chanels.
真是够了 小狗狗
That's enough of that, Lassie.
你是个女巫
You're a witch.
你是谁
Who are you?
别拿手对着我 小妞
Put the pistols down, cowgirl.
我一直在关注"女巫互助"网
I keep tabs on the "Witches Helping Witches" site,
留意像你一样的姐妹
always on the lookout for sisters like you.
我叫塞莱斯特
I'm Celeste.
你好
Hi.
她们把我踢出了网站
Well, they kicked me off the site.
真是粗鲁
They were so rude.
光女巫就是这样
That's the Delilahs.
觉得我们很狡猾
They think that we're catty,
她们自己才是真正的贱♥货♥
but they're the real bitches.
等等 光女巫是谁
Wait, who are the Delilahs?
没人教你女巫历史吗
No one's taught you your witch history?
你住的地方确实挺偏的
Wow, you really do live in flyover country.
你来这儿就是为了羞辱我
Sorry, did you just come here to insult me?
不
No,
我来是因为听说了你的遭遇
I came because I know what you're going through.
我也被诅咒了
I'm cursed too.
但这是家族诅咒
But it's a family curse.
我都不认识你
I don't know you.
先坐下吧
Sit, please.
所有女巫的祖先都是一个始祖女巫
All witches are descended from an original witch.
要么是光女巫... 也就是"好女巫"
Delilah... the "good witches,"
要么就是暗女巫
or Theophilus.
比如你我
You and me.
我们是姐妹
We're sisters.
不 不对
Uh, no. No.
我绝对是个好女巫
I am definitely a good witch.
光... 女巫
A... a Delilah.
不 你不是
No, sweetie, you're not.
所以她们才把你踢出来
That's why they kicked you out of that group.
也是你被诅咒的原因
That's why you're cursed.
你是暗女巫
You're a Dark Witch.
干杯
And cheers to that.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
麦当娜是叛徒
Madonna's a traitor.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表