剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
可能年纪大了 更成熟了
Well, maybe I'm older and wiser.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感觉很好
It feels good.
我好像又找到了归属
I feel like I've found my place again.
只是担心你会不开心
I was just worried you'd be upset.
我每天都在同体内的恶魔斗争
I fight my demon half every day.
你什么都没做错
You aren't doing anything wrong.
吸血鬼或人类
Human or vampire.
都由你决定
It's for you to decide.
这次不会了
Not anymore.
上次我不经你同意就擅自决定
I made this decision without you last time.
我不会再犯了
Never again.
我知道你变回人类 我没让你好受
I know I gave you a hard time about becoming human.
可我爸的事之后 我不在乎了
But after my dad's, I don't care.
不管你是什么样 你都是你
Whatever form you take, you'll still be you,
这是我确信世界上唯一美好的东西
and that is the only good thing in the world that I am sure of.
在你父亲家 你中了他的咒语
At your father's, when you were under his spell,
我好无助
I never felt so helpless.
我确实想要回我的能力
I do want my powers back.
不管是对是错 那才是真的我
Right or wrong, it's who I am,
可变回吸血鬼 可就要不了孩子了
but children won't be possible as a vampire.
永远不行了
That door closes.
没事
Well.
要是哪天想要个孩子 可以领养一个
If we want a family someday, then we'll foster or adopt.
有些孩子没人要
There are kids with no one.
我以前就是
I used to be one.
你是说你愿意再嫁给一个吸血鬼
Are you saying that you're willing to be married to a vampire again?
是你的话 我愿意
If that vampire is you, yes.
布里杰先生 您点的油炸玉米饼披萨
Another Frito-pie pizza for you, Mr. Bridger.
谢谢
Thank you.
最近都在吃披萨
So are you on that all-pizza diet?
谢谢你
Thank you.
要和我共享最后一顿饭吗
Care to partake in my last meal?
我给你拿了点吃的
I brought you some food.
剩下来的
What was left.
凯 怎么了
Kai, what's wrong?
你和他上♥床♥了
You're sleeping with him.
我... 不知道你在说什么
I... I don't know what you're talking about.
曼弗雷德 是我
Manfred, it's me.
今天也在想你
I miss you today, darling.
想念你的味道
I miss your smell.
你以为你在给曼弗雷德打电♥话♥ 其实是我
You thought you were calling Manfred, but you called me.
那个不是我
That's not me.
不是我打的
That's not me!
不是我留的言
I didn't leave that message!
不是你留的言 你把我当什么了
You didn't leave that message. What do you take me for?
你以为我没看见你们整天在一起调情
You think I don't see you two together all the time, flirting?
我就不能有朋友了
I'm not allowed to have a friend?
你... 不是也有很多朋友吗
You... you have a lot of friends.
-朋友 -对
- Friends? - Yeah, yes.
你以为我就乐意待在家里
You think it makes me feel good, sitting at home,
而你却带着你整个后宫到图伦去
while you're off in Tulum with your holistic harem?
你什么意思 我去静修都是为了我们的将来
What are you talking about? Those trips were helping to build our future.
是为了我们
They were for us!
为了我们
For us?
看 你过来看
Here, here, come look at this.
我没有给你打过电♥话♥
There is no outgoing call to you.
通话记录可以删除
Yeah, a call log can be edited.
你要是不愿意承认内疚 那就算了
And if you can't admit guilt, please just drop it.
你真觉得是我
You really think I'd do this?
我已经不了解你会做什么了
I don't know what you would do anymore.
那又是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你和已婚女士上♥床♥
You're sleeping with a married woman,
我们俩分手才多久
and we broke up, like, five minutes ago.
没想到你是那种人
I guess I just didn't think you were that guy.
我不是那种人
I'm not that guy.
当时你就那么... 走了
You just... you left,
所以我做了些违背本性的选择
and I made some out-of-character choices.
我不懂你为什么不敢承认
I don't get why you can't just own up to it.
昨晚你喝醉了 给我留了言
You tied one on last night, left me a voicemail,
等我来了 你又后悔了
and when I showed up, you regretted it.
我绝不会这么做
No, I would never do that.
我太在乎你了
I care way too much about you.
你也在乎佩欣思吗
Do you care about Patience?
分手后我很难受
Listen, I really wasn't doing well after us.
佩欣思... 一直陪着我
And... and Patience was there for me.
我们也没想认真
We didn't want it to become anything.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too.
我收到你的短♥信♥ 叫我来接你
I got your text. You said to pick you up.
我没发过短♥信♥
I didn't send a text.
我没想过会这么...
Well, I didn't imagine it so...
你气什么 是我离你家太近了吗
Why are you so upset? Am I too close to home?
担心你老公会多想
Are you afraid what your husband will think?
你来就是为了这个 想听我的回应
Is that why you're here, to get a reaction?
把暗巫师给忘了
Forgot Theophilus.
能从盒子里拿来给我吗
Can you bring him from the box?
好
Yeah.
这就是你的祖先 看着还挺猛的
Is this your ancestor? Dude's ripped.
伟大的提阿非罗
O triumphant and great Theophilus,
恳请您允许我献祭自己
My intention to You, My Lord, is to dedicate myself
为我打开的神圣之路
onto the sacred path that you have opened for me.
向您臣服 尊敬的主人
I surrender to you, O honorable Lord.
菲济 等等
No, Feej, wait!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
菲济 你的头发
Fiji, Fiji. Your hair.
你知道我想干嘛吗
You know what I want to do?
现... 现在 你确定
Right... right now? Are you sure?
只有这样才能知道诅咒有没有破除
There's only one way to see if the curse is broken.
凯
Kai.
之前的交易我反悔了
I'm afraid I have a case of buyer's remorse.
我想要回我的力量
I want my powers back.
对不起 就因为这样我才会做全面评估
Look, I'm sorry to say, but that's why I do a thorough evaluation
再提供服务
before performing these services,
因为能力会被永久移除
because the removal is permanent.
我知道 退货这事传出去对你生意不好
I understand that it's bad for business if word gets out that you can get refunds,
-但你相信我... -你没听懂我的意思
- But I give you my word... - You're not listening.
没有回头路 移除超自然能量
There's no going back. Removing supernatural energy,
就跟投放原♥子♥弹♥一样
it's like dropping an atom bomb.
一旦被移除 再也回不去了
Once that energy is released, it's out there,
即使我想把力量还给你 我也做不到
so even if I wanted to give your powers back, I couldn't.
奥利维亚 我没拿到
Olivia, I didn't get the vial.
凯说谎了 我去找曼弗雷德
Kai lied. I'm on my way to Manfred.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
-布里杰先生 -你没事吧
- Hey, Mr. Bridger. - Are you okay?
撞到了一块铺路石
I crashed into a paving stone,
飞了出去 手♥机♥也摔坏了
got thrown off. Broke my phone.
我带你去处理一下
All right, let's get you cleaned up.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不懂 你为什么鬼鬼祟祟的
I don't get it, why are you so secretive?
我鬼鬼祟祟
I'm secretive?
每次我问你过去的事 你都岔开话题
Any time I ask you a question about your past, you dodge it.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
冒着生命危险猎杀恶魔
Why put your life in danger to hunt demons?
不如你亲眼看看
Can you just do your thing, please?
住手
Stop, stop, no!
救命
Help me!
别这样 求你了
No, please, stop! No, please!
不要
Stop, stop!
妈妈
Mama.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表