剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
"得州午夜"前情提要...
Previously, on "Midnight, Texas"...
我辜负了你 但我会弥补回来
I failed you, but I'll make it right.
有个东西给你
I have something for you.
应该能保护你
It's supposed to protect you.
我看到你又去找曼弗雷德
I saw you with Manfred.
你跟他又要说什么
What could you possibly have to say to him?
你离我老婆远点
You stay the hell away from my wife!
杀人偿命 这事没完
I'll kill you! This isn't over.
你的每个情绪我都能感应 都像是我自己的一样
Olivia, I feel your every emotion as if it were my own
一定有办法能够切断这种联♥系♥
There has to be a way to sever this connection.
有是有 就是我把你变成吸血鬼
Well, there is. If I turn you into a vampire.
-你还想争这件事吗 -我做不到
- You really want to have that fight again? - Can't do it!
因为我爱你
'Cause I love you.
不 不要
No, no, no.
-"暗夜女巫" -是德语 意思是"女巫地狱"
- "Hexennacht"? - It's German for "witch hell."
无论如何 别让他们碰到你
Whatever you do, don't let them touch you.
菲济 我还是不太放心
I'm not so sure about this, Feej.
黑魔法总得付出代价
Dark magic always has a price.
各位 菲济是邪恶女巫
Guys, Fiji's a dark witch.
她从胸口拽出只蝴蝶
She pulled a butterfly out of her chest
宣誓效忠黑暗 来救我
and swore herself to the dark side to save my hide.
你再说一遍
Come again?
菲济发现 女巫要么是黛利拉 也就是光女巫的后代
Fiji discovered that you're either a child of Delilah, a good witch,
要么是邪恶女巫提阿非罗的后代
or a child of Theophilus, a bad one.
你刚说"提阿非罗"
Did you just say "Theophilus"?
你得知道 他是双胞胎之一
You should know, he has a twin.
如果打破诅咒
Should the curse be broken,
-他们就会重获全部力量 -然后呢
- they will regain their full power. - And then what?
-黑暗降临 -提阿非罗...
- Darkness falls. - Theophilus...
是佩欣思的孪生哥哥
It's Patience's twin. She and her brother,
他们被邪恶女巫 黛利拉诅咒
they were cursed by a dark witch, Delilah.
你没搞懂 你妻子骗了你
You don't get it. Your wife lied to you.
提阿非罗是黑魔法之父
Theophilus is the father of black magic!
他们结合起来会成为世界上
Together they'll be the most powerful being
最强大的巫师 你将酿成大错
to ever walk this Earth, and it'll be your fault.
这是提阿非罗的项链
It belonged to Theophilus.
它就像... 提阿的头
It's like a... a binder to fuse Theo's head
与宿主身体的结合剂
to a host body.
-混账女巫 -放手吧
- That witch! - Let go, let go.
你越用力 它缩得越紧
The more you pull on it, the more it'll constrict.
放手吧
Just let go.
那我怎么拿下来
Then how the hell do I get it off?
不知道
I don't know.
所以从一开始 佩欣思
So from day one everything Patience did
就在计划这场骗局
was just a long con.
那你觉得我什么感受
How do you think I feel?
我爱她 娶了她
I loved her. I married her.
过去12年都是个谎言
Last 12 years of my life have been a lie.
至少你不用脑袋搬家
At least you get to keep your head.
也快了 一旦她达到目的
Not for long. Once she has what she wants
就会把我们杀光
she'll kill us all.
就像她杀了克里克一样
Like she killed Creek.
她不想让我和她去奥斯丁
She didn't want me to go to Austin with her.
因为她需要你的身体
Because she needed your body.
我不会放过她
I won't let her get away with it.
血债血偿
I'll kill her.
不可能 她是永生的
You can't. She's immortal.
那至少我可以阻止她复活她哥
Well, then at least I'll stop her from bringing her brother back.
你说她需要我 药瓶和那颗头
You said she needs me, the vials, and the head.
可恶 头不见了
Damn it. Head's gone.
-药瓶也不见了 -我们得警告大家
- The vials are gone, too. - We gotta warn everyone.
奥利维亚
Olivia!
莱姆 布波
Lem! Bobo!
我继续在酒店里找
I'll keep searching the hotel.
我去当铺看看
I'll look in the pawn shop.
曼弗雷德
Manfred?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you okay, darling?
你好像有点吓到了
You look a little spooked.
是 我… 我和凯打了一架
Yeah. I, I... I got in a fight with Kai.
他把我打晕
He knocked me out.
等我醒来 他已经不见了
When I came to he was gone.
他拿走了头和药瓶
He took the head and vials.
还是... 是你拿走的
Unless... unless you took them.
拜托... 告诉我你把药瓶藏起来了
Just please... Please just tell me you hid them.
我们带着药瓶...
We can take them and...
逃得离凯越远越好
And get as far away from Kai as possible.
老天... 我担心死了
God, I... I was so worried about you.
自从凯杀了克里克 我...
After Kai killed Creek I...
我必须确定你的安全
I just need to know you're okay.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道了 是吗
You know, don't you?
知道什么
Know what?
别装了 曼弗雷德
Drop it, Manfred.
都结束了
It's over.
所以你... "南方的迷人口音"
So the whole... the whole "Southern charm" thing,
也... 也都是装的
that was... that was an act too?
我们不都是演员吗
It seems we're both quite the thespians.
好啊
And bravo.
你差点骗过我了... 直到"爱"字
You almost had me... Until the "L-word."
你根本不可能爱我
You don't love me any more than I love you.
-你想砍了我的头 -不是针对你
- You want to chop my head off! - It's nothing personal.
你知道我花了多久 想打破这个诅咒吗
Do you know how long I've been trying to break this God-forsaken curse?
可恶的黛利拉取了我的能力
That wretch Delilah made it nearly impossible
我几乎完全做不到
when she took away my powers.
我怎么聚得齐七七四百九十头野兽之军
I mean, how am I supposed to amass an army of beasts?
可我突然发现 我不需要整支军队
But then it hit me. I didn't need an army.
只需要凯
Just Kai.
能把所有能量储存起来的 真正的治疗师
A true healer who could stockpile all their strength.
所以你来到午夜镇
You came to Midnight and
诈骗所有被吸引至此的超自然生物
conned all the supernaturals drawn here.
简直是小菜一碟
It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
而我是你最大的收获
And I was your biggest catch.
亲爱的 你是锦上添花
You, my love, are icing on the cake.
凯治疗你的恶魔癌之后
When Kai healed your demon cancer
我看好多的恶魔残骸
and I saw the sheer amount of garbage
冲出你体内...
that came out of you...
我就知道你可以承受490瓶能量 存活下来
I knew that your body could take in all 490 vials and live.
你是完美的容器
You're the perfect vessel.
而明晚 提阿非罗的头
And tomorrow night, Theophilus' head
就会长在你身上长存
will go on your body.
我让菲济施过意图咒
I had Fiji perform an intention spell.
你明明可以信赖
It said you were trustworthy.
那咒语都是我创造的 对我不起作用啊
I created that spell. It can't work on me, lovie.
曼弗雷德 小心背后
Manfred! Behind you!
你... 对他们做了什么 菲济
What... what have you done to them, Fiji?
你俩成好朋友啦
Are you two besties now?
看来以后搞不成3P了
I guess a threesome's out of the question.
够了
That's it!
佩欣思 你...
Damn it, Patience, you've...
菲济 住手
Fiji, don't.
你和我们一样被骗了
You've been conned just like the rest of us.
我们才是你的朋友 佩欣思不是
We're your friends, not Patience.
可是佩欣思能给我的 远比友谊更有价值
Well, what Patience is offering me is worth far more than friendship.
退后 女巫
Back off, witch.
我刚埋了我丈夫
I just buried my husband.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
她们... 去哪里了
Where... where the hell did they go?
瞬移了
They teleported.
很危险 但紧要关头 女巫会这么做
It's dangerous, but witches will do it when they're desperate.
她们还会回来
They'll be back.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表