剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
"得州午夜" 前情提要...
Previously on "Midnight, Texas"...
我昨晚去找了凯
I went to see Kai last night.
你变回人类了
You're human.
恶魔从我身上夺走了很多
Let's just say demons took a lot from me,
我这辈子要如数奉还
and I've dedicated my life to settling the score.
我不介意把恶魔的能量从我体内抽走
I wouldn't mind having the demon ripped out of me.
我就是爱你现在的样子
I love you just the way you are.
我叫塞莱斯特 你是暗女巫
I'm Celeste. You're a Dark Witch.
要么让诅咒继续生效 要么...
Either let the curse run its course, or...
就拥抱黑暗
Embrace the darkness.
我要离开午夜镇 而且要一个人走
I have to leave Midnight, and I have to do it alone.
可是我爱你
But I love you.
凯和我在一起很长时间了
Kai and I have been together for a long time,
可这不表示 我想结束这段关系
but that does not mean that I want this to end.
-我在利里克房♥间找到了这个 -她死了
- I found this in Lyric's room. - She's gone.
是怪物能量
It's monster energy.
不管什么事 你都可以告诉我
Whatever it is, you can tell me.
我知道凯在积攒超自然能量
I know Kai is stockpiling supernatural powers.
我看到了
I saw them.
不是的
No.
他把能量锁起来妥善保管
He locks them away for safekeeping.
他吸取的能量就像毒性废料
The energy that he extracts, it's like toxic waste.
吸取出来之后不能立马丢掉
Once he removes it, he can't just throw it away.
-很危险 -你真知道吗
- It's dangerous. - And you know that?
还是说他是这么说的
Or is that what he told you?
他可能在骗你
He could be playing you.
不可能 我在他枕边睡了12年 他骗不了我
No, I have been sleeping next to the man for 12 years. He can't play me.
利里克说她杀了斯库娅是为了保护凯
Lyric told me she killed Sequoia to protect Kai.
斯库娅让我看到的那些画面
And all the visions Sequoia showed me
都表明凯在私藏药瓶
pointed a finger at Kai keeping vials.
-如果真是废料... -曼弗雷德 我了解凯
- If they're just waste... - Manfred, I know Kai.
他绝不会置任何人于险境
He would never put anyone in danger.
你要相信我
You need to trust me.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
克里克 你回来了
Creek, you're here.
-我可以晚点再来... -不
- I can come back, I... - No, no.
进来
Come in.
你好 克里克...
Hi, Creekg...
我让你们俩叙叙旧
I will let you two catch up.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你... 你怎么回来了
What... what are you doing here?
我怎么...
What am I...
你留言跟我说情况紧急
Your voicemail said that it was an emergency.
-什么 -我一直打电♥话♥
- What? - I kept trying to call,
可就是打不通 我很担心
but couldn't get through. I was so worried.
什么... 什么留言 我没打过电♥话♥
What... what voicemail? I didn't call.
克里克 求你回来吧
Creek, please come home.
我需要你 情况紧急
I need you. It's an emergency.
怎么 这表情什么意思
What, what is that face?
那不是我
That wasn't me.
谁会这样捉弄我们
Who would mess with us like this?
曼弗雷德 我也有脆弱的时刻
Manfred, I've had weak moments too, okay?
你不用掩饰
You don't have to cover.
我掩饰什么
What am I covering for?
糟了 我约了莱姆和奥利维亚要见面
Damn, I was supposed to meet up with Lem and Olivia.
可我... 算了
But, I... never mind.
我收拾收拾剩下的东西 也该回去了
I should just grab the rest of my stuff and head back, anyway.
不要 别走
No, no, no.
他们很想你 莱姆和奥利维亚 都很想你
They miss you, Lem and Olivia, they miss you.
你跟我一块儿去家常菜馆吧
You should come with me to Home Cookin'.
我也很想他们
Well, I've missed them too, a lot.
走吧
Shall we?
-你这是什么 -塞莱斯特给我的
- What you got there? - It's from Celeste.
蝴蝶象征蜕变
The butterfly signifies metamorphosis.
今晚我就会张开翅膀蜕变
That'll be me tonight, spreading my wings.
里面有什么
What's in it?
我宣誓效忠暗女巫之子需要的所有工具
Everything I need to pledge my loyalty to the Children of Theophilus.
装在盒子里的仪式
It's a ritual in a box.
多简洁啊
Kind of neat, right?
那蝴蝶要刀来做什么
Yeah, what's a butterfly need with a knife?
菲济 我还是不太放心
I'm not so sure about this, Feej.
黑魔法总得付出代价
Dark Magic always has a price.
失去你才是我最大的代价
Losing you is worse than any price I could pay.
只有效忠黑暗
The pledge is the only thing
才能阻止诅咒杀害你
that keeps the curse from killing you.
真不希望你要为我做这些
You know, I hate that you have to do this for me.
我是为了我们
It's for us.
我有点害怕 也有些兴奋
I am a little scared, but I'm also kind of excited.
说不定就是对暗女巫的恐惧
What if the idea of a Dark Witch was perpetuated
才让我们有些人永远发挥不了自己的潜力呢
to keep some of us from realizing our full potential?
我有光明 也有黑暗
I'm light and dark.
现在该完全接受自己了
It's time I accept all of myself.
那我愿意
Then I will too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
蒙特克里斯托三明治 居然又是午餐又是甜点
Monte Cristo, who knew? It's lunch and dessert!
-真高兴你能回来 -我回来也很高兴
- It's good to have you back. - It's good to be back.
不好意思 刚才说到佩欣思
Sorry, you were saying about Patience.
凯好像在糊弄她
I think Kai sold her a bill of goods,
说他把怪物能量装起来
that he's keeping the monster powers contained
是因为有毒 可我知道能量还能再利用
because they're toxic, but I know they can be recycled.
我在利里克房♥间找到这个
I found this in Lyric's room.
里面有种能让她隐身的东西
It contained something that made her invisible.
她在身上涂满这东西 然后杀了斯库娅
She cloaked herself with it before she killed Sequoia
-为了保护凯 -保护凯什么
- to protect Kai. - To protect Kai from what?
斯库娅给我看的画面都是那些药瓶
Sequoia's visions were all about getting me to the vials.
那就是凯的秘密
They're Kai's secret.
这些能量可以做成武器
The powers can be weaponized,
而且他在骗他老婆
and he's lying about it to his wife.
你怎么知道 不是佩欣思在骗你
What makes you think Patience isn't lying to you?
菲济对佩欣思施过意图咒
Fiji performed an intention spell on Patience.
她目的很单纯
Her intentions are pure.
她相信凯所有正义的治疗
She believes Kai's whole righteous healer act.
而且他为了他的武器库
Meanwhile, he adds to his arsenal
让午夜镇最强大的战士缴了械
and he disarms the most powerful players in Midnight.
-有道理 -是
- I can't argue with that. - Yes.
可"缴械"太严重了
But "disarm" is a bit strong.
我是自愿去找凯的 牧师也是
I went to Kai voluntarily. So did Rev.
他还治好了你的恶魔癌
He cured your demon cancer.
凯就是午夜镇的宝
Kai's been nothing but an asset to Midnight.
如果他真是个宝
Well, if he's such an asset,
不妨试试他
I say we put him to the test.
如果莱姆去找他要回自己的能量呢
What if Lem goes and asks for his powers back?
如果凯没有不可告人的动机 他就会还
If Kai has no ulterior motive, he'll give them back.
如果他有所隐瞒 就不会还给你
If he's hiding something, he won't.
我好了
I'm ready.
宝贝 你这手真是让我想起中世纪啊
Baby, your hands are giving me flashbacks to the Middle Ages.
酒吧肯定很吵吧
That bar must be rowdy.
怎么了
What's wrong?
有什么事
What is it?
我有事没告诉你
I'm hiding something from you.
几周前 我在酒吧外遭到几个恶魔攻击
A few weeks ago, I got jumped outside the bar by some demons,
我还手了
and I fought back.
一开始是自卫 接着我还不满足
At first, it was self-defense, but I wanted more.
我又开始猎魔了
I'm demon-hunting again.
就这样
Is that it?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你不生气
You're not mad?
宝贝 这是你生来的使命
Baby, this is what you were made for.
我不生气 我很骄傲
I'm not mad; I'm proud.
你想法变了
You've had a change of heart.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表