剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
♪ In a one-horse open sleigh ♪
♪ 奔驰过田野 ♪
♪ O'er the fields we go ♪
♪ 我们欢笑又歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Laughing all the way ♪
麦当娜
Madonna?
麦当娜
M-Madonna.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah.
这里发生了什么
What the hell happened in here?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我们在找莱姆和奥利维亚
We're looking for Lem and Olivia.
他们去质问她父亲
They went to go confront her father and,
但他们有麻烦了
now they're in trouble.
-什么麻烦 -黑魔法
- What kind of trouble? - Dark Magic.
奥利维亚的父亲应该是施了幻影咒
I think Olivia's father made a Mirage Enchantment.
能再现深爱之人的记忆
It allows you to recreate the memory of a loved one.
我好像知道能破解的咒语
I think that I have a spell that can reverse it.
但奥利维亚中了咒 如果不阻止
But Olivia fell under the spell, and if we don't stop it
她就可能永远困在里面
she could be trapped there forever.
跟我来
Follow me.
我知道他们在哪儿
I know where they are.
-你好 -圣诞快乐
- Hi. - Merry Christmas.
什么意思
What the hell is going on here?
麦当娜 谢天谢地
Madonna, thank goodness.
能帮我把这玩意儿取掉吗
Can you take this thing off me?
好 我带你走
Yes, I'm gonna get you out of here.
奥利维亚还在魔咒中
Olivia's still under the spell.
菲济在处理了
Fiji's working on that.
-你还好吗 -谢谢
- You okay? - Thank you.
有人要甜点吗
Who wants dessert?
记忆归位...
Memories belong...
不要
No!
以血还血
Blood for blood.
奥利维亚 停下
Olivia, stop.
听我说
Listen to me.
当我第一次吸收你能量时
When I first leeched you,
我在你身上感受到前所有为的痛苦
I had never felt so much pain inside someone,
于是我告诉自己 我要付出一切
and I told myself I would do anything
消除你的痛苦
to make that pain go away.
不管是吸血鬼还是人类 我才是你的家人
Vampire, human, I'm your family,
这场幻觉不是
not this delusion.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我终于找到归属了
I'm finally where I belong.
以血还血
Blood for blood.
以焰还焰
Flame for flame.
还要多久 菲济
How much longer, Feej?
我的光魔法不够强大
My Light Magic, it's not strong enough.
我知道你会在意塞莱斯特的话
I know Celeste got in your head.
但你要记住你是谁
But remember who you are.
你是菲济·卡瓦诺
You're Fiji Cavanaugh.
如果这样也不够呢
What if that's not enough?
我必须拥抱黑暗
I have to embrace the Darkness.
我这是怎么了
What happened to me?
穿的是什么鬼东西
What the hell am I wearing?
过来
Come here.
你没事了
You're okay.
不 我有事
No, I'm not.
去吧
Go.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
爸爸
Daddy!
我不能失去你们
No, I can't lose you.
感觉真好
That felt good.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
你都能做个假女儿的父亲
If you could be a father to a fake daughter,
为什么却不能做我的父亲
why couldn't you be a father to me?
你母亲死后 我很心碎
When your mother died, I was broken.
我没法做个好父亲
I couldn't be a good father.
我需要你保护我
I needed you to protect me.
需要你来告诉我
I need you to tell me
一切都会好起来
everything was gonna be okay.
我现在可以陪你了
I can be there for you now.
-不 -利维 求你留下来
- No. - Livy, please stay with me.
我们只有彼此了
All we have is each other.
我这辈子 都让愤怒和痛苦
My entire life, I have let anger and pain
保护着我 因为我不想再体验
protect me because I never wanted to feel as alone
你让我感到的孤独
in this world as you made me feel.
你
You!
但我放下了 因为我...
But I have to let go because I'm...
不再孤独了
I'm not alone anymore.
你杀了我吧
Why don't you just kill me?
这才是你来的目的吧
That's why you came here, right,
结束我的痛苦
to put me out of my misery?
拜托
Please.
不
No.
我来还你个人情
I'm just gonna return the favor.
不敢相信我会陷进我爸的咒语
I can't believe I got sucked into my dad's spell.
家人的确会如此影响你
Family can have that kind of hold on you.
长久以来 我感觉自己除了伤心没有其他感情
For a long time, I couldn't see myself any other way than broken.
但...
But...
过去的事都过去了
But the past is the past.
我爱你
Well, I love you,
不管是过去 现在 还是未来
past, present, and future.
我也爱你
And I love you.
不管是吸血鬼... 还是人类
Vampire... human.
你是我的家人
You're my family now.
有感觉什么不对吗
Do you feel different?
我没感到邪恶
Well, I don't feel evil,
如果你是在问这个
if that's what you're asking.
我还是很害怕 但...
I'm still afraid of it, but...
今晚黑魔法救了莱姆和奥利维亚
Dark Magic saved Lem and Olivia tonight.
也许也能救我们
Maybe it could save us too.
今晚事出紧急
That was an emergency.
我们的事就不紧急了吗
And this isn't?
换做是你 你也会毫不犹豫
If you were in my shoes, you wouldn't hesitate
不惜一切代价救我
to do whatever it takes to save me.
布波... 你是我的家人
Bobo... You are my family.
让我救你
Let me save you.
我不希望你为了我改变你自己
I don't want you to change who you are for me.
我不会的
And I won't.
但我不想再害怕了
But I am done being afraid.
我要掌控人生
I'm taking control now.
好了
All right.
我在利里克房♥间找到了这个
I found this in Lyric's room.
利里克没有一直隐身的能力
Lyric didn't always have the power to become invisible.
喝了这个才能隐身
She drank this, and it gave her that power.
这种闪光
That iridescent glow.
是怪物能量
It's monster energy.
斯库娅发现了凯的秘密
Sequoia discovered Kai's secret.
这就是她想告诉我的事
That's what she was trying to tell me.
什么样的秘密 需要用杀人来掩盖
What kind of secret would be worth killing somebody over?
我应该知道从何查起
I think I know how to find out.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表