剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
时间不多了
We don't have much time.
赶快走
Let's get out of here.
等等 把他们放了吧
Dude, we gotta let them out.
他们都是受害者 和我们一样
They're victims. We all are.
拜托
Please.
快给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
不然我就电到他们烧焦为止
Or I'll push this button until they all fry!
好 好
Okay! Okay.
抓住那贱♥人♥
Get that bitch!
抓住她
Get her!
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
现在安全了
You're safe now.
爸爸 我们回午夜镇吧
Dad, we have to go back to Midnight.
那里比较安全
We'll be safe there.
其实 宝贝
Yeah, actually, sweetheart,
我还是希望你跟我走
I was kinda hoping you'd come with me.
内华达州有个兽人聚居地
There's a were safe haven in Nevada.
他们会保护我们
They'll protect us.
你能跟我们一起走吗
Can you come with us?
午夜镇是我们的家
Midnight's our home.
但我们随时欢迎你们父女来
But, you and your dad are welcome there anytime.
没错
Yeah.
现在还是跟着你♥爸♥爸比较好
But right now you need to be with your dad.
如果我能有机会 我会毫不犹豫地跟我爸走
If I had a second chance with my father, I wouldn't think twice.
还记得我跟你说的吗
Remember what I told you?
我们这样的女孩子...
Girls like me and you...
很坚强
We're strong.
也很特别
And special.
说得好
Yeah.
真是太爽了
That was amazing.
在午夜镇又过了一天
Another day in Midnight.
我从没见过像你们这样 互相扶持的一群人
I've just never seen people support each other the way you all do.
我们算是家人吧
Yeah, we're kind of like family.
算是 不
Kinda? No.
不 你们就是一家人
No, you are family.
你太酷了 曼弗雷德·伯纳多
You are amazing, Manfred Bernardo.
你也不差啊
You're not so bad yourself.
不... 不行
I ca... I can't.
是
Of course.
今天也挺累 我去睡了 那... 再见了
It's been a long day. I'ma get some sleep. I'll s... I'll see you around.
好 晚安
Okay, goodnight.
真是无法接受
Unacceptable.
只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
对不起 布波
I am so sorry, Bobo.
我没有别的选择
I really didn't have a choice.
只能这样保护你
It's the only way to protect you.
我保证等我找到解除诅咒的办法 就把你变回来
But I promise it's only until I figure out what to do about this curse.
千万别恨我
Please don't hate me.
你当时是认真的吗
Did you mean what you said?
愿意和你父亲和解
About giving your dad a second chance?
不 永远不可能
No, not in a million years.
没事 哭吧
It's okay to cry.
我没事
I'm fine.
我也想她
I miss her, too.
太蠢了
It's so stupid.
才... 多久啊... 两天吧
For... what... two days?
我们真的像个小家庭一样
I don't know but it's like we had a family.
我已经太久没有家的感觉了
It's just been such a long time since I had that.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表