剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
-一把幽灵武士刀 -好
- One haunted katana. - Check that.
武士刀也没有少
That's no missing samurai swords.
接着检查内战收藏品
Moving on to Civil War memorabilia.
怎么了
What's wrong?
克里克 天哪
Creek! My goddess.
克里克
Creek?
曼弗雷德
Manfred!
没人
No one's here.
好 再说一次 怎么回事
Okay, tell me what happened again.
我们吵了一架 她...
We got into a fight and she...
拦了辆便车 说要去布兰科峡谷
She hitched a ride to Blanco Canyon.
像疯了一样
She was acting crazy.
听着不想克里克会做的事
Doesn't sound like Creek.
我跟你说 她都不像她了
I'm telling you, she's not herself.
克里克
Creek?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
宝贝 你还好吗
Babe, are you okay?
她会跑来这么个荒郊野外
So she ran away to the middle of nowhere.
-没道理啊 -相信我
- Doesn't make any sense. - Trust me.
克里克今晚做的很多事都没道理
A lot of what Creek did tonight doesn't make sense.
等一下 你听到了吗
Wait. Did you hear that?
怎么回事
What's going on?
克里克在哪儿
Where's Creek?
真可爱的小刀
Ooh. Cute knife.
插♥进♥你脖子的时候就不可爱了
It won't be so cute when it crushes your trachea.
混♥蛋♥ 我有幽闭恐惧症
I'm claustrophobic, you dick!
找钥匙吗
Looking for these?
放开我 放开我
Let go of me! Let go of me!
快放手
Get off of me!
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你... 你怎么知道
How... how did you know?
精神联结
Psychic connection.
奥利维亚有危险
Olivia's in danger.
他还抓了奥利维亚
He got Olivia, too?
算他走运
He got lucky.
恶魔邪灵 回归其源 莫再流连
Any foul or evil force may now and forever return to its source.
死女巫
Witch!
你不会别的咒语了吗
You don't know any other spells?
根本就没什么咒语
There's not really a spell for this.
要不是因为有康克诺 我都觉得这不像恶魔残渣的症状
I wouldn't have even recognized it as demon residue if it wasn't for Colconnar.
我可以研究一下 但需要时间
I could research. But that would take time.
没时间了 看看他
We don't have time. Look at him.
曼弗雷德 曼弗雷德
Manfred. Manfred.
如果你还在
If you're in there at all,
我希望你知道 我爱你
I just want you to know that I love you.
你们得杀了我
You have to kill me.
快 别让我杀了你们
Do it. Before I kill you.
拜托
Please.
杀了我
Kill me!
快动手啊
Now! Now!
快
Now!
谁也不用杀人
No one's killing anyone.
找他们来干嘛
What are they doing here?
我可以帮忙
I can help.
别告诉我你信他那一套
Don't tell me you drank the Kool-Aid.
我知道你们有怀疑
I know you have doubts.
但我走进水晶沙漠的时候
But when I walked into Crystal Desert,
就感觉到那里很特别 凯很特别
I sensed it was a special place, that Kai was special.
我相信 如果你们放下成见 也能相信
I just believed, and I think with an open mind, you can too.
你根本不知道你要面对什么
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
你们也不知道我见识过什么
And you have no idea what I've dealt with.
你们的朋友很痛苦
Your friend is afflicted.
我再不插手 他恐怕就要死了
And I'm afraid if I don't step in, he may die.
让我帮忙
Let me help you.
平静 平静
Be at peace. Be at peace, brother.
宝贝 你还好吗
Baby, you okay?
完成了
And so it is done.
不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
不知道该怎么谢谢你们
Or how to thank you.
我差点死了
I mean, I was gonna die.
你救了我 也救了他们
And you saved my life, and theirs.
让我们帮忙 就是谢我了
Well, you let us help, and that's thanks enough.
凯说得对
Kai's right.
我们很高兴成为午夜镇的一员
We're just happy to be a part of Midnight
把这里当作家
and call this place our home.
是你们应得的
Well, you certainly earned it.
虽然不想承认 但你们真有两下子
I hate to admit it, but you're the real deal.
各位 我让你们身处险境
You guys, I put you all in danger.
骗了你们
I lied to you.
辜负了你们的信任
I betrayed your trust.
这信任可是我花了好久才挣来的
Which took me so long to earn.
因为我不想把事情搞砸
Because I didn't want to mess it up.
可我错了
But I was wrong.
如果你们不想理我 我也完全理解
And I get it if you don't ever wanna talk to me again.
曼弗雷德
Manfred.
这事不怪你
You're not to blame.
你自己也控制不了
You weren't exactly yourself.
相信我 我懂
Trust me. I understand.
我不配得到你们的谅解
I don't deserve your forgiveness.
会出这种事
The only reason this happened
都是因为康克诺来的时候 你想救我们
is because you tried to save us from Colconnar.
下次... 一定要来找我们
Just next time, just... you come to us.
可别再有下次了
No next time, please.
克里克去哪儿了
Where did Creek go?
你... 这是做什么
What... what's going on?
我要去奥斯丁了
I'm going to Austin.
好
Okay.
可我们不是说好要先聊聊吗
But I thought we said we'd talk about it some more first.
看看你能不能进项目
See if you got into the program.
是 不过现在都不重要了
Yeah, at this point, it doesn't even matter.
我必须离开这儿
I just gotta get out of here.
那就去奥斯丁
Austin it is.
我一直想去看看南议会中心的蝙蝠
I've been wanting to see those bats on South Congress.
不会变成吸血鬼的普通蝙蝠
You know, ordinary bats that don't turn into vampires.
曼弗雷德 别动
Manfred, stop.
为什么 我想去
Why? I wanna go.
我说过 有你在的地方就是家
I told you. Home is wherever you are.
我不想你一起来
I don't want you to come.
我受够了
I'm done.
一个人能承受的东西有限
There's only so much that a person can take
到了一定限度就会受不了
until they've reached their limit,
对午夜镇 对你 我已经受不了了
and I've reached my limit with Midnight and with you.
可我... 我现在好了
But I'm... I'm fine now.
我保证 我没事了
I promise, I'm fine.
你怎么说得准呢
How can you know that?
不... 那不是我 好吗
No, that... that wasn't me. Okay?
我... 我绝对不会伤害你
I... I would never hurt you.
你一定要相信我
You gotta believe that.
我... 我已经... 见过太多暴♥力♥
I... I've just... I've witnessed too much violence
也经历过太多恐惧
and I've had too much fear.
对不起 凯也没办法改变这种情况
And I'm sorry, but Kai can't just kiss it better.
我要离开午夜镇 而且要一个人走
I have to leave Midnight, and I have to do it alone.
可是我爱你
But I love you.
那就放我走
Then let me go.
真是一大步
It's a big step.
是啊
I know.
我好像已经能看到结婚
Hear it's the gateway to marriage,
生子 幸福快乐的生活
babies, living happily ever after.
你想了这么远
You want all that?
当然
Why wouldn't I?
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表