剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
灵魂浴火 超度往生
Ignis spiritum liberat.
灵魂浴火 超度往生
Ignis spiritum liberat.
-他还在吗 -灵魂浴火 超度往生
- Is he still here? - Ignis spiritum liberat.
你不能把我们分开
No, you can't separate us.
卡洛琳是我的
Carolyn is mine!
对 他还在
Yep, still here.
不能直接往他身上浇油 烧了完事吗
Can't you just douse it with lighter fluid and call it a day?
这是掌管生死界线的古老咒语
It is an ancient spell governing the barrier between the living and the dead,
-可不是烧烤 -好吧
- not a barbecue. - Sure.
-他在干什么 -不知道
- What's he doing now? - I don't know.
佩欣思 不要
Patience, no!
曼弗雷德
Manfred!
别碰她
Leave her alone!
他们想把我们分开
They're trying to separate us.
正好
Good.
菲济 我们... 我们时间不多了
Fiji, we're... we're kind of running out of time here.
谢谢
Thank you.
丛林后藏着秘密
There are secrets behind the woods.
都没电了
Nothing's working.
利里克 都没电了
Lyric, nothing's working.
我找到个手电筒
I found a flashlight.
不要 求你
No, please!
我可不想杀脱衣舞♥女♥
I don't want to kill a stripper.
真正的敌人不是男权吗
Isn't patriarchy the real enemy here?
我猜不是
Guess not!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我搞得定
I had it.
我感应到的可不是这样
That's not what it felt like.
还有一个在哪儿
Where's the other one?
让我来
I got this.
朵内特在哪儿
Where's Dawnette?
我只想要一个机会
All I wanted was a chance.
你连这都不给我
You couldn't even give me that.
你来面试过前台工作
You came in for the front desk job.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you thought.
你们在想什么 我都知道
I know what all of you think.
"不够好" "蠢女人" "臭荡♥妇♥"
"Not good enough," "bimbo," "slut."
-我没这么想 -你和其他人一样
- I didn't think that. - You're just like all the others.
对待他们 我别无选择
With them, I didn't have a choice.
只得接受
I just had to take it.
但现在... 轮到你求我了
But now... you're the one who's gonna beg.
你现在要去奥斯丁... 找克里克了吗
So you're headed to Austin now to... To visit Creek?
不
No.
不 她... 说得对
No, she... she was right.
如果我真的爱她 就该放她走
If I really loved her, I'd let her go.
-我不想... -和布鲁斯一样
- I don't want to... - Be like Bruce?
是啊
Yeah.
谁知道呢 没准她会自己回来
Who knows? Maybe she'll find her way back.
如果她不回来呢
And what if she doesn't?
那也是她自己的选择
Then that's her choice.
天呐
God.
我不明白
I don't understand.
-布鲁斯不会... -不
- Bruce couldn't have... - No.
是吸血鬼干的
That was a vampire.
凯
Kai.
之前我不了解你的痛楚
I didn't see your pain before.
我很抱歉
I didn't, and I'm sorry.
不该赶你走
I-I shouldn't have sent you away.
-现在我可以帮你 -闭嘴
- But I can help you now. - Shut up.
-他不该死 -我不管
- He doesn't deserve this. - I don't care.
那好 你也不该承受这种事
Fine. You don't deserve this.
你现在感觉不到 但以后会的
You can't feel it now, but you will.
每个人的死亡都会给你的余生带来压力
Every death will weigh on you for the rest of your life.
就像那几个被你转化的朋友
Like your friends who you turned.
她们死了
They're dead?
她们要杀人
They tried to kill others.
我们必须阻止她们
We had to stop them.
我受够了被侮辱... 被利用 被猥亵
I was so tired of being insulted... used, groped.
-我只是想... -变强大
- I just wanted... - To be powerful.
我知道
I know.
我当初也想
I wanted the same thing.
当你看到每次强大的表现 都伴随着残忍♥
And when every display of power you see comes with cruelty,
你就会以为 这两者密不可分
you think the two are inseparable.
其实不是
They're not.
你想当护士
You wanted to be a nurse.
现在依然可以帮助别人 我可以教你
You can still help people. I can teach you.
很感人嘛 但不行
Touching, but no.
已经给过她一次机会 看看她都做了什么
We already gave her a chance, and look where that got us.
不 不要
No, no, no! No.
不 我可以治愈她
No, I-I can cure her. I can cure her.
宝贝 我们谈谈吧
Honey, maybe we should talk about this.
-我可以把吸血鬼吸出来 -不可能
- I can take the vampire out. - That's not possible.
可以 就是能量而已
No, energy is energy.
你真的想这么做吗
Is that what you want?
想变回人类吗
To be human again?
我希望我没有做过这些错事
I wish I'd never done any of it.
我不能抹杀过去 但能找回你的未来
I-I can't undo the past, but I can give you back your future.
饥饿感消失了
The hunger is gone.
你能让超自然生物变回人类
You can make supernaturals human again.
他还能把吸血鬼变回人类
He can turn a vampire into a human again?
眼见为实
Saw it with my own eyes.
这意义太大了
That changes everything.
我们来这儿 就是因为别的地方容不下我们超自然的部分
All of us are here because some part of us doesn't fit in anywhere else.
如果他能消除那部分... 你不心动吗
If he can take that part away... Aren't you tempted?
放弃你的能力 过正常人的生活
Give up your powers, live a normal life?
换做一年前... 我肯定眼都不眨就去做
A year ago... I would have done it in a heartbeat.
可现在不会了
Not anymore.
这就是我
This is who I am.
-你呢 -我是天使
- What about you? - I'm an angel.
能量完全不一样
It's a whole different kind of energy.
我就这样挺好
I'm stuck like this.
你怀疑凯的企图吗
Are you worried about Kai's intentions?
奥利维亚还是不相信他
Olivia still doesn't trust him.
奥利维亚不相信的事可多了
Olivia doesn't trust the sun to shine.
但她也可能没有错
But that doesn't mean she's wrong.
就是因为你 一个人死了
A man died because of you.
-我知道 -因为你跑来保护我
- I know. - Because you ran to protect me
而不是去消灭危险
instead of taking out the threat.
-我知道 -不能再出这种事了
- I know. - That can't happen again.
我无法保证
I can't promise that it won't.
-莱姆... -奥利维亚
- Lem... - Olivia.
你的每个情绪我都能感应 都像是我自己的一样
I feel your every emotion as if it were my own.
当你遇到危险 我身体里的每个细胞
When you're in danger, every cell in my body
就会燃烧 呐喊着要我帮你
is on fire, screaming for me to help you.
我知道刚才的事是我的错...
I know what happened in there was my fault...
但我不能停止 不能视而不见
but I can't turn this off, and I can't ignore it.
我也希望我能
I wish I could.
那我也不知道怎么做
Then I don't know what to do.
你看
See?
非常安全
Safe as houses.
看来保护药剂起作用了
Looks like the protection potion's working.
也可能根本就没有危险 你反应过度了...
Or there never really was a threat and you overreact...
不 一定是保护剂的作用
No, I'm sure it was the potion.
对
Yep.
我不知道 可能是我反应过度
I don't know. Maybe I did overreact.
我不想我们刚刚找到彼此 就失去你
I don't want to lose you right after we finally found each other.
宝贝
Baby.
你搬来那晚我们做了爱 植物就都枯萎了
We had sex the night you moved in, and the plants died.
我们在当铺亲热
We were making out at the pawnshop,
吊顶就掉了 再加上现在
and the chandelier fell. Now this?
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表