剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
Manfred's gonna help me contact Aunt Mildred.
希望她知道怎么解决
I'm hoping she knows how to fix our problem.
我想你了 不会出问题吧
I miss you. Is that allowed?
应该不会
Should be.
只要不想着做♥爱♥就行
Just as long as you don't think about having sex.
即使我们再也不能做♥爱♥
Well, even if we never had sex again,
我也永远爱你 至死不渝
I'd still love you till the day I die.
听着怪怪的 不过...
That's poor choice of words, but, um...
我也爱你
I love you too.
穆得莉姑姑说了什么记得告诉我
Let me know what Aunt Mildred says.
保持联络
Keep me posted.
知道吗 再见
All right? Bye-bye.
亲爱的 我得喝一杯
Girl, I needed a night out.
我知道 又准备了两排
I know, I got two more lined up.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
女士们
Ladies, ladies.
记得补充水分
Remember to stay hydrated.
梅斯卡尔酒 会在不知不觉中让你脱水
Mezcal, well, it can sneak up on you.
劳你操心了 但我们会把握好度的
Uh, excuse me, Dad, but we can handle our liquor.
我知道
I'm sure you can.
再给我们来点盐和酸橙
And you know what? Bring us some more salt and limes.
好的
Okay.
我对他有点凶了
I was kind of a bitch to him.
不过管他呢
But you know what? Whatever.
我已经厌倦了男人替我做决定
I'm tired of men thinking they know what's best for me.
今晚是闺蜜之夜
Okay, well, it's girl's night,
你说 我听
so if you wanna talk, I'm your girl.
行 听着
All right, look.
和吸血鬼结婚就够难了
It is hard enough being married to a vampire,
更别提他还能看穿你的心思
let alone one that can read your mind.
对 还有这种事
Oh, yeah, that's a thing now.
从我喝过他的血开始
Ever since I drank his blood.
你有没有希望过莱姆不是吸血鬼
Hey, you ever wish Lem wasn't a vampire?
没想过 我爱他现在的样子
I don't know. I love Lem just the way he is.
可能吸血鬼和人类就不应该在一起
But maybe a vampire and a human just aren't meant to be.
可能不同 才让你们彼此吸引
Maybe different is what makes you two work.
我在你和莱姆身上看到了真爱
I look at you and Lem and I see true love.
现在有点变化 但还是很真实
Now it is different, okay, but it's real.
听我说一句
You know?
真爱至上
True love is all that really matters.
无法反驳
Can't argue with that.
盯着我看干嘛
Whatcha gawking at?
好奇普通人怎么会成为猎魔人
Wondering why a human became a demon hunter.
恶魔从我身上夺走了很多
Let's just say demons took a lot from me
我这辈子要如数奉还
and I've dedicated my life to settling the score.
很幸运你还活着
Well, you're lucky you're still alive.
我本以为恶魔都是假的
I used to think demons were make-believe, you know.
直到我亲眼看见一个
Then I came face to face with one.
从那时起我就决定必须阻止他们
I knew right then they had to be stopped.
如果我是你认识的第一个天使
Well, if I'm the first angel you're talking to,
你对恶魔的了解还不够多
you don't know much about demons.
足够活下来了
Know enough to stay alive.
之前就听说有个一直与恶魔斗争的天使
You know, I heard rumors about this angel who fought demons
就在我的后院
living right in my backyard
我很低调
I keep a low profile.
爱上一个人
Hung up my wings and
就收起了翅膀 也不再对抗恶魔
stopped fighting demons when I fell in love.
对了 你结婚多久了
Yeah, how long you been hitched?
很久了
A long time.
他人怎么样
What's he like?
他是个和事佬
He's a peacemaker.
多半不怎么赞成这次猎杀
Wouldn't exactly approve of this hunt.
幸好我这个人会保守秘密
Well, then, I guess it's a good thing I know how to keep a secret.
晚上好 曼弗雷德
Oh, evening, Manfred.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
挺好 就是想请你喝一杯
Yeah, I just thought I'd ask you out for a drink.
感谢你昨晚帮忙清理酒店
My way of saying thank you for cleansing the hotel last night.
跟你和凯一起喝酒
Drinks with you and Kai?
没 凯南下去图伦静修了
No, Kai is on a retreat down south in Tulum.
所以只有我们俩
So it'd just be us.
我... 我很想去
Well, I... I'd love to.
好啊
All right.
可我有别的安排了
But I kind of have some other plans.
有个朋友找我帮忙
A friend needs my help.
我就佩服你这点 曼弗雷德
Well, that's what I admire about you most, Manfred.
总是乐于助人
You're always there to lend a helping hand.
那改天约吧
Rain check then?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
你就在这儿工作吗
Is this where you run your business out of?
没有水晶沙漠那么高档
Not as classy as Crystal Desert,
可现在我只能待在这里
but it's all I got for now.
我很高兴 你在附近
Well, I'm just glad you're close by.
我比较有安全感
It makes me feel safer.
你介意我在酒店前台放几张名片吗
Hey, mind if I give you a couple business cards to put at the front desk?
我也招揽几个新客
Might drum up some new customers for me.
我有个想法 你看在酒店租块地方怎么样
Here's an idea; how would you feel about renting a space from the hotel?
我会先问问凯 但他肯定会答应的
I mean, I would ask Kai first but I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
太好了
Great idea.
好
All right.
也正好让我有机会更了解他
Give me a chance to get to know him better too.
好了 再见
All right. See ya.
他们看到我们跟踪了吗
You think they saw us tailing them?
肯定没有
No way in hell.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
里面肯定乱成一团
It's gonna get messy in there.
好吧
All right.
惊喜来了
Surprise.
-当心 -不会有事的
- Be careful. - Never.
-干得不错 牛仔 -彼此彼此
- Not bad, cowboy. - Back at you.
我不能这样回家
I can't go home like this.
很久没这么痛快了
Been a long time since I've done this.
-这是你的职责 -是啊 感觉真好
- It's your calling. - Yeah, felt right.
-你好像没洗干净 -你有个地方没洗到
- Looks like you missed it. - Looks like you missed a spot.
给我
Give me that.
好了 别闹
All right, all right, stop.
我要走了
I gotta go.
好 天使
Sure, angel.
再见
See you soon.
你现在真应该注意点
Should you really be tending to a plot right now?
月亮快出来了
The moon is rising.
怎么回事 埃米利奥
What's going on, Emilio?
我不是你想的那个人
I'm not the man you think I am.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
原谅我犯下的罪 神父
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
没想到他们会再派一个神父到午夜镇
Didn't think they'd send another holy man to Midnight.
上一个神父说 这座小镇是地狱
Last one said this town was damned to hell.
他几年前就走了 如果我是你
He left years ago and if I were you,
我也会离开
I'd do the same thing.
进来吧 朋友
Why don't you come in, friend?
-我们聊聊 -我就待在这里
- Let's talk. - I'll stay where I am.
我开车穿过乡村 在路边看到了教堂的尖塔
I was driving cross country and I saw the steeple from the side of the road.
我想牧师可以在教堂寻求庇护 一晚也好
I figured a man of the cloth could find refuge in the house of God, even if just for one night.
血
Blood.
我打了匹狼
I hit a coyote.
是人血 不是你的
It's human blood. Not yours.
所以你才进不了教堂
That's why you couldn't enter the holy sanctuary.
你是吸血鬼
You're a vampire.
昨晚是满月
And it was a full moon last night.
所以你是什么 狼人
What does that make you? A werewolf?
差不多吧
Something like that.
那你一定能融入这里
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表