剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
她一直为我父亲效力
She's been working for my father.
我们认识的麦当娜
Our Madonna?
对 他雇她来监视我
Yep, he hired her to spy on me.
她还把我的血给了他
She gave him my blood.
为什么
For what?
不知道
I don't know,
但我会查 等我查出来
but I'm gonna find out, and when I do,
我就杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
早就该这么做了
I should have done it a long time ago.
也许是我人性被激发了
Wait, it could be the human side of me talking,
或许先冷静一下会更好
but maybe you should cool off first.
你可以吸我能量啊
Perhaps you should leech me?
对了 你不能了
Oh, you can't anymore.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
斯库娅心烦意乱
Sequoia was upset about something,
她想离开 但还没走成
and she tried to leave town but before she could,
就被什么东西给杀了
something killed her.
看不见的东西
Something she couldn't see.
又是杀人的鬼魂
Another killer ghost?
看着像鬼魂 可没道理啊
It seems like a ghost, but it doesn't make any sense.
为什么要伪装成自杀
Why frame it as a suicide?
来掩盖谋杀
Cover up a murder?
这就不像鬼魂的做法
Which is not a ghostly MO.
鬼魂希望被发现他们存在
They like their presence to be known.
那是什么
What's that for?
莱姆的"成人礼"
Becoming human gift for Lem.
他被治愈后 我们就少了位斗士
Since he got himself healed, we're down a fighter.
所以想给他对抗邪恶的新方法
Figured I'd give him a new way to battle evil.
有东西或有人割了斯库娅的舌头
Something or someone cut out Sequoia's tongue
害她不能和我说话
so she couldn't talk to me.
她也不想凯知道她的鬼魂还在
And she didn't want Kai to know she was still around.
会不会是凯杀了她
What if Kai killed her?
讲不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
凯不会隐身
Kai is not invisible.
你听到没
Did you hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
有人在这儿
Someone's here.
那个肯定不是鬼魂
That was not a ghost.
你♥爸♥每年都是这个时候过圣诞的吗
Does your father always celebrate Christmas at this time of year?
怎么了 小女孩你认识
What's wrong? Who's that girl?
是我
It's me.
什么叫她是你
What do you mean that girl is you?
她和我九岁时一模一样
She looks exactly like me when I was nine,
那年我妈死了 噩梦也开始了
the year my mom died and everything went to hell.
对我们来说都很诡异
This is weird, even for us.
你想怎么做
What do you wanna do?
去帮她
Help her.
你好
Hi.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有没有人伤害你
Is anyone hurting you?
爸爸
Daddy.
宝贝 你去吃点饼干吧
Sweetheart, why don't you go and get some Christmas cookies?
利维
Livy.
你来啦
It's so good to see you.
别这么叫我
Don't you dare call me that.
别装作正常的样子
And don't act like this is normal.
别装正常人
Like we're normal.
你派人潜入我的小镇
You infiltrate my town.
雇人接近我 监视我
You hire someone to befriend me and spy on me.
还偷了我的血
You take my blood?
利维 我可以解释
Livy, I can explain.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
她是什么东西
What is she?
没出什么事吧
Everything okay out there?
菲利普 你怎么没告诉我有客人来
Philip, you didn't tell me we were expecting guests.
真是惊喜
What a lovely surprise.
妈
Mom.
我是吉恩·查里提
I'm Jean Charity.
我是奥利维亚
I'm Olivia.
和我女儿同名
That's my daughter's name.
要来点蛋奶酒吗
Who wants eggnog?
那其实是个艺术品
It's actually an art installation.
玛法镇: 得州著名的艺术小镇
没错 午夜镇就是新的玛法镇
Yes, Midnight is the new Marfa.
住得愉快
Enjoy.
真是个噩梦
This is such a nightmare.
斯库娅的事我还是很不安
I'm still so shaken up about Sequoia.
我怎么就没发现她需要帮助
How could I not see that she needed help?
别怪自己
Don't blame yourself.
人人都有秘密
People have their secrets.
她们是真实的吗
Are they real?
她们是鲜活 呼吸的显现的幽灵
They're living, breathing manifestations
由我的记忆创造
created from my memory.
当我发现你继母和那些男人对你做的事后
You know, when I found out what your stepmother and those men did to you,
我很震惊
I was devastated.
我特别内疚
The guilt was overbearing.
但一切为时已晚
But by then, it was too late.
你已经离开 也不想再与我有任何关系
You ran away, and you didn't wanna have anything to do with me.
所以你就派人来监视我
So you hired people to spy on me.
我有万贯家财
I had all the money in the world
也拥有我渴望的一切
and anything that I ever desired at my disposal
却失去了我真正想要的
except for the one thing that I really wanted:
那就是你和你的母亲
you and your mother back.
所以我找了别的办法
So I found another way:
看着你在午夜镇的生活
watching you in Midnight.
我发现真的有魔法
I learned that magic was real,
于是我找到了实现我梦想的咒语
so I found a spell that would make my wish come true.
用你的血和你母亲的骨灰
With your blood and your mother's ashes,
重现我们最后的幸福记忆
I was able to recreate this one last happy memory,
这完美时刻的魔法景致
a magical diorama of this one perfect moment.
你无法重写历史
You can't rewrite history.
利维 我知道我犯过错
Livy, I know that I've made mistakes,
可你不也一直想要这样吗
but isn't this what you've always wanted,
一家人重聚一堂
to have all of us back together again?
爸爸 看妈妈送我的礼物
Daddy, look what Mama got me.
看啊
Look at that.
是芭蕾舞鞋
Ballet shoes.
你想不想试穿一下
You gonna put 'em on?
快去吧
Okay, go ahead.
利维 想不想帮我们拆礼物
Livy, would you like to help us open presents?
奥利维亚 等等
Olivia, wait.
我们该走了
We should go.
你是来杀你父亲的
You came here to kill your father,
不是鬼魂一起喝蛋奶酒过圣诞节的
not drink eggnog with ghosts of Christmas past.
我担心你会无法自拔
I'm worried you're getting sucked in.
我知道很反常
I know, it's warped.
可我想和我妈聊聊
I just want to talk to my mom.
就五分钟
Five minutes.
凯正在布法
Kai's in a session.
只要你盯着他
As long as you keep an eye on him,
他就伤不了别人
he can't hurt anyone.
我去搜搜他办公室
I'm gonna check out his office,
看能不能找到他杀了斯库娅的证据
see if I can find evidence he killed Sequoia.
小心点 曼弗雷德
Be careful, Manfred.
如果你猜得没错 他的确能吸收能量
If you're right and he can absorb powers,
谁知道他还有什么能力
who knows what he's capable of?
不是凯
It wasn't Kai.
没错
Yeah, duh.
利里克 你在哪儿
Lyric, where are you?
你和斯库娅不是亲如姐妹吗
I thought Sequoia was like your sister?
我还以为她是虔诚的信徒呢
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表