剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
要么就是在隐藏什么秘密
or they got something to hide.
看着点儿路 哥们
Watch where you're going, pal.
想打架吗 朋友
Wanna take this outside, friend?
我可不是你朋友
I am not your friend.
我不是已经把你拎出去了
Thought I just got rid of you.
跟我走
Come on.
出去了就别再进来
Get out and stay out.
走
Let go.
我没搞懂 被抓进醉汉拘留所对你有什么好处
I'm not so sure what good getting tanked's gonna do you.
相信我
Trust me.
911 请陈述报♥警♥事由
911. What's your emergency?
我要报告 在卡♥通♥沙龙外面
Yeah, I'd like to report, a naked drunk guy
有个醉酒裸男
outside the Cartoon Saloon.
没有醉酒裸男啊
There isn't any naked drunk guy.
很快就有了
There will be in a minute.
不得不承认 这主意不错
Gotta admit, not a bad plan.
克里克
Creek.
克里克
Creek?
克里克
Creek?
天啊
My God.
我做了什么
What did I do?
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
我早上五点半就来上班了 你那时还没回来
I left for work at 5:30 this morning and you weren't back yet.
我在戴维镇喝多了 进了拘留所
I ended up in the drunk tank in Davy.
要怪就怪布波周二买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Blame Bobo's Two-for-One Tuesdays.
你是怎么了 曼弗雷德
What is going on with you, Manfred?
最近你都不像你了
Lately you're not you.
什么事都没有 就是喝醉了
Nothing's going on. I was just drunk.
而且这是最后一次
And it's not gonna happen again.
我保证
I promise.
我很想相信你
I wanna believe you.
真的
Really, I do.
因为说实话 我受够了大起大落
Because honestly I'm over the drama.
受够了谎话连篇
I'm over the lies.
这辈子都不想再经历这些了
I've had enough to last a lifetime.
是因为我要去奥斯丁吗
Is this about Austin?
因为如果你想反悔 我完全理解
Because if you have changed your mind, I would understand that.
拿起它...
Take it...
曼弗雷德
Manfred.
不... 与那无关
It's... it's not about Austin.
奥斯丁多好啊
Austin sounds great.
你... 你介意我们晚点再谈这件事吗
Do you... do you mind if we just talk about it later, though?
我得躺一会儿
I think I need to lie down.
还有点宿醉
I'm still kind of hungover.
系好腰带 亲爱的
Buckle your belt, hon.
你马上就要体验到水晶的神奇疗效
You're about to experience the healing wonders of crystals.
等不及了
Can't hardly wait.
好了
All right.
享受吧
Enjoy.
你能相信吗
Can you believe this?
我找到的这个绝佳的地方...
This incredible place we found...
可以作为我们的家
This can be home for us right here.
尽管路途遥远 但我们做到了
A long road to get here, but we finally made it.
我只有这一点要求 请赐予我力量
I only ask this. Please just give me strength.
有线索吗
Any leads?
没啥
Not really.
只学到怎么诅咒别人得痛风
Unless I wanna know how to curse someone with gout.
有意思
Interesting.
-这... -跟我遇到的一模一样
- That's... - Exactly what's happening to me.
巴尼叔叔
Uncle Barney?
家人该团聚了
Time for a family reunion.
不是我吓唬你 但即使你撑过恶魔附身
Hate to break it to you, but even if you survive the possession,
也会有代价
it comes at a cost.
那黑色东西是什么
What's with the black crap?
恶魔残渣
Demon residue.
放任不管的话 就会逐个占据你的细胞
Left untreated, it takes over the body cell by cell.
这是恶魔癌
So, demonic cancer?
一旦蔓延到大脑 就会开始产生幻觉
Once it reaches the brain, you start hallucinating.
不久之后 就会神志不清
And before long, you lose your mind.
好吧
Okay.
怎么阻止
How do I stop it?
朝你头上来一枪
Put a bullet through your brain.
免得你开枪崩了别人
Before you put one through someone else's.
我喜欢这样
I like it.
妈的
Damn it.
怎么了
What?
有人闯进来过
Someone broke in.
钱还在吗
The money still there?
一分不少
Yep. All of it.
那他们拿走了什么
What the hell they take, then?
我完了
I'm screwed.
恶魔癌
Demon cancer.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
你抢来的东西
Your booty.
你冲出拘留所之后
After you got out of the drunk tank,
抢劫了一家当铺
you broke into the pawn shop.
所以... 我是在那儿割破手的
That's... that's how I cut my hand.
也许该告诉大家了
Maybe it is time to tell everyone.
或者你可以屈服于诱惑
Or you could just give in to temptation.
也许随它去更好
Might feel good to just let it out.
不如先从克拉克下手
I'd start with Creek.
那个漂亮的小东西很好放倒
That skinny little thing'll be easy to take out.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
这个屋子死人进不来
This house is inhospitable to the dead.
你怎么会在这
How are you here?
你其实不在 是吗
You're not really here, are you?
我产生幻觉了是吗
I'm hallucinating, aren't I?
来不及了 是吗
It's too late, isn't it?
你一直很聪明 曼尼
You always were a smart boy, Manny.
我这样的恶魔可不是每天都有机会打败天使
It's not every day a demon like me gets to take out an angel.
哥们儿 我不想惹麻烦
Man, I'm not looking for any trouble.
真不巧 我是来找麻烦的
Well, too bad. 'Cause I am.
你这怂包实在太好对付
You're making this way too easy for me.
看啊 派对开始了
Look. It's a party.
你们以多欺少
Now, that ain't a fair fight.
介意我加入吗
You mind if I join you?
真没想到
Well, I'll be damned.
从没想过我还能跟传奇般的乔·斯特隆统一战线
Never thought I'd be in the trenches with the legendary Joe Strong.
-我们认识吗 -我是你的粉丝
- I know you? - Just a fan of your work.
我叫沃克 是猎魔人
Name's Walker. Demon hunter.
你是人类
Are you human?
没错
Yep.
我自己做的
Made it myself.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to make your acquaintance.
我也是
Likewise.
你要去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
去一趟商店
Just running out to the store.
牛奶喝完了
We're out of milk.
你不想谈谈去奥斯丁的事吗
Don't you wanna talk about Austin?
曼弗雷德 你怎么了
Manfred? What has gotten into you?
不知道 我就是有种...
I don't know, I just have this...
强烈的欲望 想宰了你
This overwhelming desire to cut you.
很抱歉 戳破你搬去大城市的美梦
So sorry to burst your bubble about moving to the big city.
不过你很可能到死都只是个服务员
But, you know, you probably would have ended up a waitress.
到死都是
Again.
整天给呆瓜端菲利托派
Just serving frito pies to D-bags
写些奇奇怪怪 没人想读的破诗
and writing crappy poetry that no one wants to read.
我倒可以帮你个忙
I did you a favor.
这不是你
This isn't you.
这就是我
But it is.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表