剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表
我知道大家都把我当成...
I mean, I know that everybody looks to me to be...
积极向上的人 可现在我做不到
the positive one, but right now I just can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别跟我道歉
Don't be sorry.
当然很难熬
Of course it's hard.
我只是担心你还有... 别的心事
I was just worried it was... something else.
别担心
Don't worry.
没事
It's not.
我以为你很累了
I thought you were tired.
你不是说你累了吗
Didn't you say you were so tired?
对哦...
Yeah...
不好意思 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
-还是没有 -没有
- Nothing? - Nothing.
好了 最后一批乔的收藏了
Okay, this is the last of Joe's stash.
"古叙利亚文"到底是啥
What even is "Syriac"?
乔说是种阿♥拉♥米语方言
Joe said it was a dialect of Aramaic
连他都不怎么能翻译
that even he had a hard time translating.
一千年都没人用过了
No one's used it in a thousand years.
真是... 没了他根本不行
Well, this is... impossible without him.
这里
Here.
总算找到了
Finally.
好
Okay.
这像是个"E"
This looks like an "E."
然后... 又是"E"
And..and another "E."
这个... 是"H"吗
What is... is that an "H"?
"D"
Is that "D"?
不对
No.
是"E"
So an "E."
我看到你了
I saw you.
又... 去找曼弗雷德
I... I saw you with Manfred.
你... 跟他又要说什么
I mean, what... what could you possibly have to say to him?
我是去给你收拾烂摊子的
I went there to clean up the mess you made.
想吸收他的能量 太过分了
You went too far trying to take away his powers.
我们得对邻居友好一点
Now we're gonna have to play nice with the neighbors
才能让这个地方恢复原貌...
if we ever want to get this place back up...
对邻居友好一点
We're gonna play nice with the neighbors?
所以... 只考虑别人 不考虑我
So... so we're gonna put everyone's needs over mine.
抱歉 是你总考虑别人
I'm sorry. You're always putting
不顾我的感受
everyone else's needs above mine.
我的职责就是照顾别人
It's my job to take care of people.
-这是我的工作 -对 别人
- That's my job. - Right, other people.
你呢 你... 不跟我商量就雇了那个灵媒
But you, on the other hand, you... you hire this psychic without consulting me,
还... 擅自归还吸血鬼的能力...
you... you give the vampire his powers back, you...
成天和他在一起拉帮结派
You run around with him all hours of the night like some damn Scooby gang.
-我受够了 我累了 -你... 还和曼弗雷德上♥床♥
- I'm done here. I'm tried. - And... and, yeah, you're screwing Manfred.
我说了 那条留言...
I told you, that voice...
我知道留言是假的 但莱姆也说
I know the voicemail was fake, but Lem says
千面人物只会添油加醋
that tricksters play off drama that already exists,
所以里面肯定有部分真♥相♥
so there's gotta be some truth to it.
这么多年了... 为你付出这么多
All these years... Everything I've done,
我从没想过什么回报
I've never asked for anything in return.
只想要你的爱... 还有忠诚
I just hoped for your love and... and your loyalty.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我出轨不代表什么
It meant nothing.
只是太寂寞了
I was just so lonely.
你是我丈夫 我爱你
You are my husband, and I love you.
别对我放弃希望
Please don't give up on me.
你只能选一个人
You need to pick a side.
你真以为我不知道你在跟着我吗
Did you really think I didn't know you were there?
你到底想干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
方向没错
Heading the right direction.
丘伊很近了
Chuy's not far off.
恶魔指南针
A demon compass?
很好用吧
Pretty cool, right?
沃克 回去吧
Go home, Walker.
这是我们两个人的事
It's between Chuy and me.
不管你喜不喜欢 我都不走
Well, I'm involved whether you like it or not.
赶紧走
No. No, you're not.
乔 他在滥杀无辜
He's killed innocent people, Joe.
我们得除掉他 免得...
We need to put him down, before more...
你说的是我丈夫
This is my husband we're talking about.
我深爱的人
The man I love.
不是让你杀掉后炫耀的战利品
Not some big game trophy for you to put on your wall.
我不会再说第二次
So I'm not gonna tell you again.
赶紧滚
Get the hell out of here.
不然呢 天使
Or what, angel?
你不会对凡人动手
You ain't gonna hurt a human.
你想试试看
You wanna bet?
行吧
All right, then.
动手啊
Go on, do it.
只有这样 才能阻止我杀掉丘伊
That's the only way you're gonna stop me from killing Chuy.
"N"和"A"
"N" and "A."
-好了 -很好
- I think that's it. - Great.
-什么意思 -等一下
- What the hell does it mean? - Wait a minute.
阿♥拉♥米语是从右到左写的
Aramaic is written right to left.
古叙利亚文肯定也是
Syriac must be the same.
所以...
So...
成了
That works.
"以七十个七兽之军解放你..."
"An army of seventy times seven beasts to free thee..."
笼子里的头被诅咒了
So the head in the cage is cursed
凯想让他重获自♥由♥
and Kai's trying to jail-break it
看来没错
Seems like it.
而且需要野兽军队
And it would take an army of beasts to do it?
等一下 可能不是字面意思
Wait a minute, maybe it's not meant to be literal.
就... 不是真的军队 只要能量就行
Not... not a literal army, just the horsepower.
一瓶瓶怪物能量
The vials of monster power.
凯已经有好几百支了
Kai has hundreds of them.
凯在收集怪物能量 打算释放头颅主人
Kai is harvesting the monster power to free the head.
可为什么呢 什么目的
But why? To what end?
他还需要多少才够
And how many more does he need?
不会很久了
It won't be long now.
我刚才谷歌♥了"笼中的头 额头带有古叙利亚文诅咒"
I've literally Googled "head in cage with Syriac curse tattooed on forehead."
没结果
Nada.
-你呢 -只有把精♥液♥变成酱汁的详细办法
- You? - Just a detailed description of how to turn semen into hot sauce.
行吧 这话以后可别让我再听见
Okay, well, let's file that in things I never need to hear again.
拿来了
Got it.
这是基瓦·戈德华特的
It belong to Kiva Goldwater.
她是个答巴尼
She was a drabarni.
就是吉普赛萨满法师
A gypsy shaman.
好
Okay.
你拿她眼球来做什么
And you have her eyeball because?
泽尔达有次打赌赢的
Xylda won it in a bet.
觉得哪天会派上用场...
Thought it might come in handy one day and, well..
现在是时候了
Here we are, I guess.
基瓦对诅咒很有研究
Look, Kiva was an expert in curses.
要是真有谁了解
And if anyone knows anything
笼中被诅咒的头 找她就对了
about an obscure cursed head in a cage, it's her.
希望她还没超度吧
Let's just hope she hasn't crossed over yet.
-泽尔达就是个荡♥妇♥ -嘴巴干净点
- Xylda's a tramp! - Watch your mouth, Kiva.
你骂的是我外婆
That's my grandma you're smack-talking.
干什么都快我一步
Well, she beat me to everything.
比我先离婚
First to divorce.
比我先诅咒卡戴珊家族
First to curse the Kardashian clan.
现在还比我先超度
And then first to cross over before I did?
我外婆运气好
My grandma was lucky.
你 差一点
You, not so much.
要是你能帮我解释这个诅咒
But if you can help me explain this curse,
-可能我会帮你 -那个帅小伙是谁
- maybe I can help you. - Well, who is that tall drink?
那双大手
Look at the size of his hands.
剧集 | 德州午夜(2017) | 导航列表