That van is our top priority.
我确定凭这个能抓住他 我确定
I know that's how we'll get him. I know it.
如果理查德不明白这个 我哪也不去
And if Richard doesn't get that, I'm not going anywhere.
科林 我要是想换掉你我就直接换了
Colin, if I wanted you out, you'd be out.
-我不在他们也追查货车吗 -你是高级警探
- They'll stay on the van while I'm away? - You're the SIO.
我要你保证
I want your word.
我保证
You have it.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
《十恶不赦 追捕约克郡屠夫》
-你好吗 -挺好
- How are you? - Yeah, good.
过来我给你介绍一下科林
Will you come and see Colin?
-好 -科林 这是斯蒂夫
- Sure. - Colin... This is Steve.
-安格斯的伴郎 -很高兴认识你 斯蒂夫
- Angus' best man. - Oh, good to meet you, Steve.
彼此彼此 伙计
Likewise, mate. Likewise.
-演讲准备好了吗 -挺好
- How's the speech going? - Oh, great.
我想说我知道他最大的秘密
I'd say I know where all the bodies are buried,
但我怕你误会
but you might get the wrong idea.
你看什么书呢
So, er, what are you reading?
-天哪 走哪都不忘工作啊 -我也这么说的
- Jesus, a bit of a busmen's holiday, isn't it? - That's what I said.
我说 我们几个待会儿要去
Er, listen, a few of us are meeting up later
港口转转
to check out the harbour.
-不会闹太疯 如果你想去 -你们想不想...
- It'll be nothing too wild, if you fancy it. - Do you know what...
何乐不为呢 挺好 还能转转那里
Erm, why not? Yes. Yes, it'd be good to see the town.
抱歉
Excuse me.
很快
Two seconds.
乔
Jo?
车牌自动识别录像发现一辆白色货车
A mobile ANPR camera's picked up a white Courier van
通过了特威克纳姆绿地
going past the Twickenham Green
就在艾米丽被杀两天后
two nights after Amelie was killed.
也没有左前轮轮胎罩 车顶有黑盘
The same wheel trim, the same black disc on the roof.
有司机身份信息吗
Have you got an ID of the driver?
这个就比较复杂了
Er, it's complicated.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-货车登记在伦敦警队名下 -伦敦警队
- The van is registered to the Met. - The Met?
是的 我们名下也有货车
Yeah. It turns out we own quite a few Courier vans,
大都是犯罪现场警官用
mostly used by SOCOs.
这辆是萨瑟克区警局摄影取证部门用的
This one's based at the Photographic Branch in Southwark.
所以找不到固定司机吗
Well, so you can't tie it to a specific driver?
-除非向他们表明目的 -好吧 别轻举妄动
- Not without showing our hand. - All right, don't do anything.
我半小时就到
I'll be there in half an hour.
-再联络 -不 科林 你不用...
- I'll call you back. - No, Colin. You don't need...
科林
Colin?
抱歉 我得走了 我会赶下一班飞机
I'm sorry, I've got to go. I'll catch the next flight out.
全都卖♥♥完了 我表弟昨晚好不容易买♥♥到的
They're all booked. My cousin tried to get a seat last night.
-那就赶明天的 -婚礼就在明天
- Tomorrow, then. - The wedding's tomorrow.
我们案子有了突破 其中一辆车
Look, we've had a break in the case. One of the vehicles...
你曾说过一句很有意思的话
You said something once, something really interesting.
你说 当你在追捕凶手时
You said that, when you were hunting someone,
你总会问一些问题
you always asked the question,
"对他们来说什么最重要"
"What's important to them?"
"他们内心深处在乎的是什么"
"What matters to them deep down?"
"因为问题的答案能提供很多信息"
"Because the answer tells you a lot."
-路易丝 -这个
- Louise... - This...
这个对我来说很重要
This was important to me.
你知道这对我很重要
You knew it was important to me.
我又该怎么想呢
What am I supposed to think?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
萨瑟克区警局
萨瑟克区摄影部
-抱歉搞得这么神秘 -没关系 我明白
- Sorry to be so cloak and dagger. - No, I get it.
我只是不敢相信这就是你们要找的那辆货车
I just can't believe it's the van you're looking for.
这正是我们要确认的
Well, that's what we need to establish.
我把行驶日志找出来了
Right, well, I've dug out the logbook.
那辆车8月19号♥出现在特威肯汉姆 对吗
OK, so, the van was in Twickenham on August 19th, right?
那天晚上刚过10点的时候
The night of, just after 10.
好的 找到了
OK. All right.
那天晚上是帕特丽夏·威尔逊开的那辆车
Patricia Wilson had the van that night.
她去给汉姆区
She was called out to photograph
一家珠宝店的非法闯入案拍照取证
a break-in at a jeweller's in Ham.
-帕特丽夏现在在这吗 -不在
- Is Patricia here now? - No.
今天是她女儿的生日
It's her daughter's birthday.
那辆车呢
And what about the van?
在的 你们可以跟我来
Yeah. If you'd like to follow me...
就是这辆车
Right, so, here's the van.
这不是我们要找的车
That's not the van.
你怎么知道 它有天线底座
How do you know? It's got the aerial stub.
-也少了... -底座太小了
- It's got the missing... - The stub's too small
在车顶的位置太靠前
and it's too far forward on the roof
车轮罩也不一样
and that's the wrong wheel trim.
我记得很清楚 乔 这不是我们的那辆车
I know my vehicles, Jo. That's not our van.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
想想你现在应该在西班牙喝第二瓶生力啤酒了
And to think you'd be on your second San Miguel by now.
不好笑
Not funny.
而且 我们在前车主方面遇到了问题
Plus, we've got an issue of previous owners...
老大 我以为你去西班牙了
Guv, I thought you were in Spain.
-一言难尽 -放不下吧
- Long story. - Couldn't keep away.
-货车的事查得怎么样 -进展缓慢
- How's it going with the van? - Slowly.
我们拦下的货车中有一半
Well, half the Courier vans we're stopping
-都不是在本地注册的 -反之亦然
- aren't registered to the area. - And vice versa.
我们追踪本地注册的货车时 发现遍及各地
When we trace vans logged locally, they're all over.
是啊 有一辆我都追到了阿伯丁 老大
Yeah, I just tracked one down to Aberdeen, guv.
你想让我们怎么办
You know, what do you want us to do?
我要你们现在不要停
I want you to not stop now.
我要你们继续查
I want you to keep going.
我们要跟紧货车的线索
We're sticking to the Courier lead.
如果我们必须追踪25000辆车
If we have to trace 25,000 vans,
那我们就这么做
then we have to trace 25,000 vans.
是 老大
Yes, guv.
汉沃思段A316公路
2004年10月28日
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
冻得我都找不着北了
It's colder than a polar bear's cock.
我不是说这个 站在桥上
That's not what I meant. Standing on bridges,
辨认白色货车
clocking white vans.
经典老派的实地调查
Good old-fashioned shoe leather.
有点走投无路的感觉吧
A bit desperate, though, isn't it?
是啊 有一点
Yeah. A bit.
-有史以来最冷的十月 -是吗
- The coldest October on record. - Is it?
而西伦敦刑事调查局的精英们在玩认货车
And here's the cream of West London CID playing spot the van.
-也许我们会走运呢 老大 -得了吧
- I don't know, we might get lucky, guv. - Oh, come on.
我知道萨顿说"从桥上跳下去"你也会照做
I know if Sutton said, "Jump off this bridge", you'd do it.
但就算是你 肯定也有疑问
But even you must have your doubts.
他开着一辆白色货车 可能是本地人
He drives a white Courier and he's likely local.
我觉得这挺靠谱
It's solid punt, I'd say.
有道理
Fair enough.
你们就一条道走到黑吧[喝酷爱]
You two, drink the Kool-Aid.
我要看看一个月后你们是不是还站在这
I'll see if you're still standing in a month from now.
酷爱是什么
What's Kool-Aid?
是邪教领袖吉姆·琼斯
Oh, it's a poison drink
给信众喝的一种有毒的饮料
cult leader Jim Jones gave to his followers.
好吧
Oh, right.
-他们后来怎么样了 -全死了
- What happened to them? - They all died.
这是我在巴塞罗那买♥♥的
I picked this up in Barcelona.
-没别的意思 -是的
- It wasn't a dig. - No.
接下来这句话你可能不爱听
You're not going to want to hear this.
如果你不玩 你就不会输
If you don't play, you can't lose.
什么 你认为我应该放弃吗
What, you think I should quit?
我认为 如果你现在放手
I think, if you go now,
现在还为时不晚 人们会遗忘的
it's early days, people forget.
但如果继续下去
But hang on...
你就可能和这艘船一起沉落
and you could go down with the ship.
这个案子将会代表你
The case will define you.
我说过你不会想听这些话的
I said you wouldn't want to hear it.