Yeah, I deal with the tabloids every day.
我不得不说
So, sad to say,
我已经不会再像你这样感到震惊和愤怒
I'm immune to the shock and indignation that you're now feeling.
我妻子称那叫狭隘
Jaundiced, my wife calls it.
但我能告诉你 恳求是没有用的
But I can tell you begging won't work.
据理力争是没有用的
Pleading won't work.
蔑视的恐吓也没有用
And neither will threats of contempt.
除非我们能请律师
Unless, of course, we can back them up.
-律师没有什么用 -为什么
- The lawyers aren't promising much. - Why not?
首先 消息很可能是从你的团队中走漏的
Well, for one thing, the leak probably came from inside your team.
其次 这并不事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
And for two, it's not an issue of national security.
那你和艾米丽的父母说
Tell that to Amelie's parents.
我们无法保证肯定能阻止他们 科林
There is no guarantee we can stop them, Colin.
但我们可以达成协议
But we can do a deal.
-什么 -我们能达成协议
- What? - We can do a deal.
协商 我已经有个想法了
Negotiate. I already have a wee plan there.
你要抓贝尔菲尔德的那一天 随你选哪一天
When you nick Bellfield, on a day of your choosing...
带上一名记者
..take a journalist along for the ride.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
他们如果肯商量可能还想再带上一名摄影师
Well, if they bite, they'll probably want a photographer, too.
你要带上两名未受过训练 没有武装的平民
You want is to take two untrained, unarmed people
去逮捕一名极度暴♥力♥的疯子
to arrest a violent psychopath?
我们要怎么提出这个想法 鲍勃
How do we move this forward, Bob?
联♥系♥他们
Well, you call them up.
科林
Colin?
你好 戴夫
Hello, Dave.
我...
I, er...
我听说你在查玛莎·麦克唐纳谋杀案
I hear you're looking at Marsha McDonnell's murder.
没错
Yeah, that's right. Yeah.
-我们当初有一名嫌疑很大的嫌犯 -我知道
- We had a very strong suspect there. - Yeah, I know.
但是他没有被起诉 他在我们提出之前
But he never got charged. He was sectioned
-就被关了 -嗯
- before we got the chance. - Yeah.
我们把所有证据都仔细查了一遍
We went over forensics with a toothcomb.
一无所获后 我们找了一名心理学家...
And when that was a wash-out, we got a psychologist in...
我从来没有质疑过你的细致程度 戴夫
Oh, I don't doubt that you were thorough, Dave. Not for one moment.
我也没有质疑过你的人在玛莎被杀那晚
And I don't doubt that your bloke was in the neighbourhood
是否就在那片区域
the night Marsha got murdered.
但是这之间的联♥系♥只是间接的 对吗
But the link was only ever circumstantial, wasn't it?
我先走了
I've got to go.
好的
Ok.
说得好
Nicely done.
他们同意了
They went for it.
-他们准备下周在实施抓捕后登报 -好
- They're going to run the story next week, after the arrest. - Right.
他们希望能有一名摄像师和一名记者到场
They want a photographer and a reporter present.
当然了
Well, of course they do.
《世界新闻报》发行量是多少
How many units does the News Of The World shift?
大概是四百万
About 4 million copies.
那就不用有压力
No pressure, then.
下集预告
我们同时突击其它十个地方
We're striking ten other locations simultaneously
上 上 上
Go. Go. Go.
警♥察♥
Police!
往左走 我去右边
Go left, I'll go right.
利维在哪 劳拉
Where's Levi, Laura?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们一定是错过他了 老大
We must've missed him, gov.
这是瓮中捉鳖 他们怎么可能错过他
It's a cul-de-sac, how can they have missed him?
我们的嫌疑人
We're offering you a suspect
不仅是恋童癖
who's not only a paedophile
还是杀人犯和强♥奸♥犯
but a killer and a rapist.
杀人和强♥奸♥嫌疑犯
Suspected killer and rapist.
老大 有人要见你
Gov? Someone to see you.
我想聊聊米利·道勒的案子
I want to talk about Milly Dowler.