Just a few things.
这是你当警♥察♥以来最大的案子吧
It's your biggest case ever and you're bricking it?
是 这件事就不用记了
Yeah, don't write that down.
让通讯调查组去查电♥话♥记录和大小 不光账单
Get TIU to give us data on calls and cell size, not just billing.
好的
Ok.
詹姆斯已经自愿去看监控录像了
James has already volunteered his services as CCTV officer.
当然了 坐在小黑屋里
Course he has. Sitting in a dark room,
在昏暗的灯光下看陌生人视频
watching videos of strangers with crap lighting,
这是他的特长
right up his alley.
你不去给我倒杯咖啡吗
Shouldn't you be making me a cup of coffee?
好的 老大
Course, guv.
谢了 加里
Thanks, Gary.
让琼斯扩大查找范围 商店 银行 取款机
Make sure Jonesy casts the net wide - shops, banks, ATMs.
所有监控 任何她可能去的地方
Every frame, every camera, everywhere she might have been.
-说不定她被跟踪了 -没错
- Who's to say she wasn't being followed? - Exactly.
说不定今晚就能拿到嫌疑人照片
We could have a face by tonight.
老大
Guv?
需要个签名
Need a signature.
租车用
Hire cars.
二十多辆
20 and counting.
长官
Sir.
我给你准备了些后援 机动小组
I've got you some help teed up from the Flying Squad,
绑♥架♥小组和其他谋杀案小组随时待命
the Kidnap Squad and the other murder teams.
应该能给你60到70个人手
Should take you up to 60 or 70.
太好了 安迪
Oh, that's great, Andy!
我不会让上头的繁文缛节影响你
I'll keep the up-aboves off your back,
并帮你挡掉刚开始这几天媒体轰炸
and handle the media for the first few days.
我只是帮忙 不是插手
I'm helping you out, I'm not muscling in.
-好的 -这件事影响会很大
- Right. - This is gonna be huge.
媒体肯定会争相报道
The press are gonna be all over it.
我已经掐掉了无数当地媒体的报道
I'm already fending off local community numpties
和四个邻里监督组织分支
and four different branches of Neighbourhood Watch.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
那么 谁来当你的副手
So, who's gonna be your number two?
乔·布伦特警长 我们合作了...
DS Jo Brunt. We worked together...
乔可以给你 但你的副手必须是高级警督
You can have Jo, but your deputy's got to be a DI.
理查德·安布罗斯怎么样
What about Richard Ambrose?
-我和他不熟 长官 -他处理了玛莎的案子
- I don't know him, sir. - He was on the Marsha job.
这样
Oh, right.
那你觉得是同一个犯人吗
So you think it was the same bloke, then?
我觉得除非有证据 否则不能排除任何一种情况
I think we keep an open mind until there's proof either way.
你还需要一位高级督察
You're gonna need an extra DI.
克里斯·桑德斯有时间
Chris Saunders is available.
-这不奇怪 -他一直在恩菲尔德工作
- Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. - He's been up in Enfield.
大家都说他有能力
Earned his spurs, by all accounts.
我们应该有更好的人选
Yeah, we can do better.
他是你的了 科林 忍♥忍♥吧
Chris is on your team, Colin. Get over it.
实际情况是 不是所有人都觉得你可以胜任
Truth is, not everyone thinks you're up to this.
比如谁
Like who?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
出去好好干 证明他们错了
Just go out and prove them wrong.
伦敦广播97.3频道
'LBC 97.3.'
昨晚在伦敦西南部的特威肯汉姆绿地
A woman was found last night with a serious head injury,
发现一名头部严重受伤的女性
lying on Twickenham Green, in south-west London.
她被送至西米德塞克斯医院
She was taken to West Middlesex Hospital,
不久即被宣布死亡
where she was pronounced dead shortly after...
特威肯汉姆绿地
上午10点20分
有什么需要帮忙吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
我是高级督察科林·萨顿 负责本案的高级警探
Yeah, I'm DCI Colin Sutton, I'm the SIO.
我们要封锁这片绿地周围的人行道
We need to tape the pavement on all sides of the green.
可以请你把这些放到街对面
And, er, can you put these somewhere safe,
某个安全的地方吗
on the other side of the street,
确保我们的媒体朋友最多只能靠近那里
and make sure that's as close as our friends from the press get?
谢谢
Thank you.
加里
Gary.
长官
Guv'nor.
长官
Guv?
挨户查访可能有一些线索
Might have something from house to house.
四月 有位名叫埃德尔·哈比森的女性
Back in April, a woman named Edel Harbison was attacked,
在距离这里向北四分之一英里的地方被袭击
about a quarter of a mile north from here,
此前她和几位朋友在那家餐厅
and she'd been in that restaurant with some mates.
-怎么被袭击的 -头部受到三四下钝器重击
- Attacked how? - Three or four heavy blows to the head.
她穿过了绿地
Now, her route took her across the green,
但她不记得离开餐厅后发生的任何事情
but she doesn't remember anything after leaving the restaurant.
-是谁发现她的 -一位好心人
- Who found her? - A Good Samaritan.
但结果发现那里不是犯罪现场
But it turns out that wasn't the scene of the crime.
他们发现她的包躺在四条街外一滩血泊中
They found her bags in a pool of blood about four streets away.
有什么被盗吗
Anything stolen?
手提包 手♥机♥ 购物袋 都原封未动
Handbag, mobile, shopping, all present and correct.
-不是抢劫 -不完全是
- That rules out robbery. - Yeah, not quite.
据说 犯罪现场调查员
Now, apparently, SOCOs found
在她的购物袋里发现了一盒开了封的橙汁
an open carton of orange juice in her shopping.
我在想也许是口渴引发了袭击
Now I'm thinking, thirsty work, attacking women.
然后呢 法医在橙汁盒上发现了什么吗
And? Did Forensics get anything off the carton?
-有待确认 -有待确认是什么意思
- TBC. - What d'you mean, TBC?
我联♥系♥了特威肯汉姆
Well, I called Twickenham,
但他们说负责鉴定的警探手头有工作
but they said the DC who handles Forensics is on a job.
所以我们不知道他们有没有发现指纹或DNA
So we don't know if they got prints or DNA?
-我再打给他们 -不 现在直接过去
- I'll give them a call. - No, get over there now!
如果他是本案凶手 又在系统里有记录的话
If he's our guy and he's in the system,
我们就抓到他了
then we've got him!
是 长官
Yes, guv.
长官
Sir?
长官
Guv'nor?
是法国警方来电
French police.
-怎么了 -他们想让我们通知艾米丽父母
- What is it? - They want us to tell Amelie's parents.
他们给了我们一个号♥码
They've given us a number.
把电♥话♥给我
Let me have it.
我是高级督察科林·萨顿
It's Detective Chief Inspector Colin Sutton.
我们正在调查法国公民
We are investigating the murder of
艾米丽·德拉格兰治的谋杀案
French national Amelie Delagrange,
我们需要你们向她父母通知死讯
and we need you to inform her parents that she's dead.
听着 我不知道你们法国是什么规矩
Listen, I don't know how you do things in France,
但我们这不会在电♥话♥里向别人通知
but we don't tell people over the phone
他们孩子的死讯
that their children are dead.
算了
No, forget it.
我们会联♥系♥巴黎的英国大使♥馆♥
We'll get in touch with the British Embassy in Paris
他们会派人过去的
and they'll send someone over.
那你能保证会派人亲自通知他们吗
Then do I have your word that you'll tell them in person?
谢谢
Thank you.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
-谢谢你 加里 -长官
- Thanks, Gary. - Guv.
乔
Jo?
莫里斯先生 麻烦你把刚才告诉我的
Mr Morris, could you tell my colleague
向我同事再说一遍
what you told me, please?
-全部吗 -是的 麻烦了
- What, everything? - Yeah, please.
昨晚大约九点半
Last night, I was kicking a ball
我和我的孩子在踢球
about with my kids, about half nine.
有个人藏在屏风的后面
There was this guy, hiding behind the screens.
深色头发 有胡茬
Dark hair, stubble.
有点像马拉多纳
Looked a bit like Maradona.
-马拉多纳 -是的
- Maradona? - Yeah.
我感觉
And I had this...
他好像在偷看我的孩子
this sense he was watching my kids, you know?
窥探他们
Like, spying on them.
-他藏在屏风后面 -是的
- And he was behind the screens? - Yeah.
那你怎么知道他长什么样子
So how could you tell what he looked like?
他从边上探出头来偷看
Well, he was peeking around the sides.
好的 你觉得他不像是好人
Right. And you had a bad feeling about him?
是的
Yeah.
没错 是的