真麻烦
That's a pain.
-什么 -你被调离米利一案了
- What? - You being taken off Milly.
你简直他妈的不可理喻
You are fucking unbelievable.
我刚刚告诉你 我现在只是虚有头衔了
I just told you I've been demoted in all but name
而你能想到的只有你自己
and all you can think of is yourself.
不是这样的 我很抱歉 对不起
No. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
他们这样对你太过分了
It's outrageous, the way they've treated you.
-这既蛮横又不公平 -是啊
- It's outrageous and unfair. - Yeah.
是这样的
It is.
早上好
Good morning.
这是什么
What's this?
以我训练有素的双眼看来 这是床上的早餐
Well, it looks like breakfast in bed to my trained eye.
我已经确认了搬入日期
I've confirmed the move-in date
而且已经给包装工发了邮件
and I've emailed the packers.
性感员工来了
我只花了两个小时就找到它了
Only took me two hours to find it.
我们到新家
Let's splash out on a barbecue
去烧烤吧 好吗
at the new place, shall we?
让一切回到正轨
Get back into it.
如果我用力过猛了 告诉我
Just say if I'm trying too hard.
你有所求
You want something.
只要你的祝福
Just your blessing.
我等不及要
I can't wait any longer
萨里回复关于米利的消息了
for a response from Surrey on Milly.
我给他们打过电♥话♥ 他们在等我
I've called them and they're expecting me.
你也知道强♥奸♥和家庭暴♥力♥这种罪
You know the rapes and the domestic assaults?
他实际会在监狱里待多久呢
I mean, how long is he actually going to serve?
你知道会怎么样的
You know how it goes.
找一个好律师 双方陈述
You get a good lawyer, he said, she said.
我们必须至少证明其中一起凶案
We must make one of these murders stick
而我真的不在乎
and I honestly don't care
是你们的功劳还是我们的功劳
if it's one of yours or one of ours.
-你就不能派别人吗 -路易丝
- Can't you send someone? - Louise.
你闯进我工作的地方
You marching into the place where I work,
告诉他们你把他们的案子解决了
telling them you've solved their big case
让我很难做人
makes things tricky for me.
你看得出来吧
You can see that, right?
这完全毁掉了
As in, kill whatever trust
我上司对我的信任
my bosses have left in me stone dead.
萨里警局总部
萨里警局总部
史蒂夫·斯科特 幸会
Steve Scott. Good to meet you.
-这位是乔·布伦特警长 -长官
- This is DS Jo Brunt. - Sir.
其实我们之前见过面
We've met before, actually.
爱普森的网络诈骗案 是吗
Internet fraud thing in Epsom, was that?
那就是见过了 那时我们叫它万维网
So we did. Back when we called it the world wide web
还以为防火墙就能保护你的安全
and thought a firewall could save you.
和现在有什么区别呢
You're telling me different
这是玛丽亚 她是米利案的高级警探
This is Maria. She's been made SIO on Milly.
-幸会 玛丽亚 -幸会 科林
- Nice to meet you, Maria. - Good to meet you, Colin.
来吧
Shall we?
你先请
After you.
显而易见的推论是 他用了劳拉的车
The obvious corollary is that he used Laura's car
转移了米利的尸体 然后再抛尸
to move Milly's body and then junked it,
和他开着货车杀害艾米丽时
The same as he did with the van he was driving
所做的一样
when he killed Amelie.
至于作案手法 我们都看到他试图在大白天
As for the MO, we've seen him try to get girls into his car
诱拐女孩上车 很明目张胆
in broad daylight, he's brazen.
我们需要证实劳拉的叙述
We need to corroborate Laura's account.
你们有没有在监控录像上
Do you have any cars caught on CCTV
找到任何疑似是她的樱桃红大宇车
that could be her cherry red Daewoo?
我们找到了
Yeah, we do.
一辆红色轿车在三点五十分时转入车站路
We have a red car turning into Station Road at 3:50.
我们还未确认车内人的身份
We never established who was inside.
就是它了 那就是劳拉的大宇车
That's it. That's Laura's Daewoo.
不 只是一辆大宇而已 看不到车牌
No, it's a Daewoo, you can't see the reg.
她是唯一一个
She was the only person to have
拥有这样特殊颜色和型号♥的车
one of that particular colour and model
并在2002年本地登记在案的人
registered locally in 2002
而当天唯一持有车钥匙的正是贝尔菲尔德
and the only person who had the keys to it that day was Bellfield.
问题是 科林
The thing is, Colin...
我们这边也有一个嫌疑重大的人
..we have a very strong suspect of our own
我们希望他的车的泥土鉴定
and we're hopeful that analysis of mud from his car
能和米利被找到的地方的花粉相匹配
will match pollen from Minley Heath, where Milly was found.
等我们想办法确认了这点以后
Once we've established that, one way or the other,
也许我们会找时间看看你的嫌疑人
perhaps we'll find time to have a look at your man.
我们的嫌疑人不仅是恋童癖
We're offering you a suspect who's not only a paedophile
还是杀人犯和强♥奸♥犯
but a killer and a rapist.
-杀人和强♥奸♥嫌疑犯 -他不仅住在那附近
- Suspected killer and rapist. - Who not only lived right on the plot
而且能证明 米利失踪时 他就在那
but was provably there at exactly the time when Milly disappeared.
而你却还想等花粉样品
And you wanna wait for pollen samples?
你♥他♥妈♥是什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
-科林 -我不明白
- Colin. - I'm struggling here.
我完全不明白你为什么要这样做
Completely struggling to fathom why you do this.
说真的 为什么
Seriously. Why?
难道你不想把案子破了吗
Don't you wanna solve it?
这建议太侮辱人了
That is an obscene suggestion.
太侮辱人了
Obscene!
你怎么敢就这样闯进来 一幅高高在上的样子
How dare you come down here, saunter in, the big I am,
然后提出这样的建议
and suggest - even suggest - something like that?
我亲眼见到了那些警官所做的一切
Now, I have seen first hand what those officers have given,
他们付出的那些牺牲
the sacrifices they've made...
就是为米利伸张正义
..to get justice for Milly
所以你要向每个人道歉
so you are gonna apologise to each and every one -
抱歉 这个电♥话♥我要接
I'm sorry, I've gotta take this.
-真不敢相信 -喂
- That is breath-taking. - Hello?
-简直难以置信 -感谢回电
- Absolutely breath-taking! - Thanks for getting back.
等我一下 我找个安静点的地方
Give me a sec, I'll just get somewhere quieter.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
-喂 -抱歉 我们要让你停止调查此案
- Yeah. - Oh, I'm sorry, we're gonna have to cut your case.
两年了 两年的调查
After two years. Two years of investigation.
他们去哪了
Where have they gone?
会议结束了
I think the meeting's over.
我只是个警长 科林
I'm just a DS, Colin.
我只是一个警长
I'm just a bloody DS.
真的是鉴证科打来的电♥话♥吗
Was that really forensics on the phone?
当然
Yeah, of course.
他们要再看一遍玛莎的监控录像
They're having another go at the Marsha footage.
他们开♥发♥了一些新软件
They've got some new software.
说好的不丢下任何人[男人]呢
What happened to never leave a man behind?
你不是男人
You're not a man.
我还以为他要犯心脏病了
I thought he was gonna have a fucking heart attack.
我找不到克里斯
I can't get hold of Chris.
他和豪恩斯洛的人在证据室里
He's in the evidence room with some bird from Hounslow.
长官 这是豪恩斯洛的妮可拉·哈特警长
Gov, this is DS Nicola Hart from Hounslow.
她在查萨拉·奈特的案子
She was on Sarah Knight.
很高兴你在调查此案 长官
So glad you're looking at it, sir.
我们全力以赴了 但我们没有你的资源
We gave it our all but we don't have your resources.
幸会 妮可拉
Nice to meet you, Nicola.
这里有好多东西
There's a ton of stuff.
我只是想来亲自回答你们的问题
I just wanted to be on hand to answer any questions.
你真好
That's very decent of you.
克里斯说你找到了小客车
Chris said you found the people carrier.
我们以为那是一辆普瑞维亚
We thought it was a Previa.
很奇怪没有萨拉的DNA
It's weird there wasn't any of Sarah's DNA.
-毕竟他碾了她两次 -你来这干什么
- I mean, he ran over her twice. - Why are you here?
我跟克里斯说了 我只想帮忙
I said to Chris, I just wanna help.
我想为萨拉伸张正义
I wanna get justice for Sarah.
如果你觉得不自在 我明白 我这就走
If you're uncomfortable, I get it, I'll go.
不用 你可以留下
No. You can stay.
妮可拉 这里有酒吧的监控
Nicola, got some CCTV here from a pub.
看起来没有检查过