是的 明天
Mmm. Tomorrow.
除非你能提供一些线索
Unless you can tell us something
可以让我们对他进行控诉
that will let us bring a charge against him.
-不 他会杀了我的 -不 他不会的
- I can't, he'll kill me. - No, he won't.
你们会保护我 是吗
You're gonna protect me, are you?
这话我可听过
Heard that one before.
如果你帮我们 劳拉 他就完蛋了
If you help us, Laura, he's finished.
一切都结束了 他再也出不来了
It's over. He's never getting out.
你再也不会见到他
And you never have to see him again.
他是我孩子的父亲
He's the father of my kids.
我应该怎么和他们说
What am I supposed to tell them?
我们知道这不容易 你很矛盾
We're not pretending this is easy. We know you're conflicted.
可是...
But...
我们走投无路了
we're desperate.
我们需要把利维关在狱中
We need to keep Levi locked up...
我想你内心深处也希望这样
and deep down, I think that's what you want too.
我不知道该从何说起
I don't know where to start.
我知道了
Yes, I do.
我第一次说要离开他时
The first time I said I was leaving him...
他把我逼到角落 扯掉我的衣服
he got me up in the corner and ripped my clothes off.
让我一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
I mean everything.
他把我裸着推出去 锁上了门
He pushed me out there, naked, and locked the door.
我歇斯底里 直接崩溃了
I was hysterical and just lost it.
猛敲玻璃 尖叫着让他放我进去
Banging on the glass, screaming at him to let me in.
尽管没做错事也不停道歉
Apologising even though I hadn't done anything wrong.
感觉整条街上的人都在看
Felt like the whole street was watching.
然后他开始笑
Then he just started laughing.
还伸出舌头做鬼脸
Sticking his tongue out.
对着我拍照 好像这只是一场玩笑
Taking pictures of me, like it was all a big joke.
劳拉 你需要的话随时可以暂停
Laura, we can take a break any time you want, OK?
新闻上说你们
On the news it said
在沃尔顿桥附近找到了艾米丽的东西
you found Amelie's stuff near Walton Bridge.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
为什么提起这个
Why do you mention that?
劳拉
Laura?
他在沃尔顿桥下强♥暴♥了我
He raped me under Walton Bridge.
鉴于强♥奸♥及暴♥力♥等多项指控的
Given the seriousness of these multiple charges
严重性
of rape and assault
以及你对原告等人过去所犯下的罪行
and given your past history with the complainants,
我们认为应该拒绝保释
we're satisfied bail should be denied.
乌克斯布里奇地方法♥院♥
2004年11月25日
你将继续还押候审 拘留在米尔顿凯恩斯
You will be remanded in custody at Her Majesty's Prison...
伍德希尔监狱
..Woodhill, Milton Keynes.
米尔顿凯恩斯
Milton Keynes?
你在开玩笑吗
You fucking kidding me?
该死的米尔顿凯恩斯
Milton fucking Keynes?
我不能离开伦敦 我不能离开我妈
I can't leave London. I can't leave my mum.
我还有工作 你个老娘们
I've got a business to run. Twat.
我不会饶了你的 我不会饶了你的
I'm not gonna forgive this! I'm not gonna forgive this!
我们已经将他抓捕
OK. We've got him off the street
不过这还不算完
but there's still a long way to go.
他的家暴罪行还算是轻的
Without wishing to diminish their gravity,
我这可不是为他开脱的意思
his domestic crimes are a sideshow.
我们还没找到那辆货车
We still haven't found a Courier
你们的那么多努力都白费了
and after all your efforts, that's a kick in the teeth
但我们查得彻底 应该自豪
but we were thorough and we can be proud of that.
起初正是查得彻底让我们查出了货车
Thorough is what gave us the van in the first place.
查得彻底让我们知道现在公交装有车外摄像头
Thorough told us that buses were now fitted with outside cameras
查得彻底也能让我们抓到他
and thorough is how we'll get him
谋杀及谋杀未遂的证据
for these murders and attempted murders.
明白 老大
Yes, guv.
-老大 -说吧 克里斯
- Guv. - Yes, Chris.
我们或许没找到货车
We may not have the van itself
但手♥机♥数据和监控对上了
but phone data is matching up a treat with CCTV.
根据公交及固定摄像头
Based on bus and static cameras,
可以确定那辆货车在艾米丽遇害那晚
we can place the van in and around Twickenham Green
21点32分和22点8分之间
between 21:32 and 22:08
在特威肯汉姆绿地及周围
on the night Amelie died.
好的
Ok.
从小本蒂固话拨出的电♥话♥几乎可以确定是劳拉
The landline at Little Benty, almost certainly Laura,
在21点37分打了贝尔菲尔德的手♥机♥
calls Bellfield's mobile at 21:37.
通信基站数据显示他手♥机♥被呼叫时
Cell site data tells us that when his phone was called,
信♥号♥♥传到了第四十字路一个信♥号♥♥杆
it was transmitting to a mast here on Fourth Cross Road.
那个信♥号♥♥杆覆盖特威肯汉姆绿地及周围街道
That mast covers Twickenham Green and all the nearby streets.
也就是监控中显示货车的位置
Ie, exactly where the CCTV shows the van to be.
劳拉电♥话♥打到他手♥机♥时
When Laura's call hits his mobile,
直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
it goes straight to voicemail.
我们可以想象那个场景
We can picture the scene.
他开着货车 绕着绿地寻找受害者
He's in his van, cruising the Green, hunting for a victim.
手♥机♥铃响 他惊慌之下响一声就挂断了
His phone rings, he panics, turns it off after one ring.
挂掉也迟了 已经有了记录
It's too late, it's logged.
时间地点对上 有声音有图像
Time and place, sound and picture.
他怎么找借口脱罪
How does he wriggle out of that?
很简单 手♥机♥丢了 他把手♥机♥借人了
Easily. He lost his phone. He lent it to a mate.
他开的是标致不是货车 以及车里不是他
He's got a Peugeot, not a Courier, and that's not him in the van.
那车行说卖♥♥给他一辆货车怎么辩解
What about the garage that says they sold him the Courier?
引人注目却不足以让人信服
That's interesting but it's not compelling.
为什么不能让人信服
How is it not compelling?
那是几个月之前 还可能根本不是利维
It was months ago, might not have been Levi.
-他根本没说全名 -该死
- He didn't even give his full name. - Shit.
干得不错 克里斯 不过还得继续深挖
This is good work, Chris, but you need to develop it.
我们要证明21点37分贝尔菲尔德拿着手♥机♥
We need to put the phone in Bellfield's hand at 21:37
也要证明货车里就是他
and we need to put him in that van.
好的 老大
Yes, gov.
就这样 谢谢大家
OK, that's all. Thank you very much.
我记得那天 因为那天是我生孩子后
I remember that day because it was the first day I'd been out
第一次出门
since having the baby.
我需要买♥♥很多东西 可利维不喜欢我出门
I needed loads of stuff but Levi didn't like me going out...
总之 他说他锁轮胎回来
Anyway, he said when he got back from clamping,
会带我去海斯的索莫菲尔德商店
he'd take me to the Somerfield's, in Hayes.
他带你去了吗
And did he?
他没出现 所以我打车去了
He didn't turn up so I got in a cab.
等我到了索莫菲尔德
When I got to Somerfield's,
他打电♥话♥问我为什么不在家
he called me, asking why I wasn't home.
那是几点
What sort of time was that?
8点左右
About eight.
他来找我
He came to find me
等我买♥♥完东西
and he took our eldest two
他带着两个大孩子带去了玩具反斗城
to Toys R Us while I finished shopping.
当时他情绪怎么样
What sort of mood was he in?
很好 不错
Fine. Good.
我付钱的时候他又打电♥话♥给我
He called again while I was paying
告诉我他给孩子们买♥♥了什么玩具
to tell me what toys he'd got the kids.
然后你们就回到了小本蒂 一起吗
And then you came back here, to Little Benty, together?
到家的时候是几点
What time did you get here?
我觉得大概是9点
Some time around nine, I suppose.
怎么了 劳拉
What is it, Laura?
你刚才问我他情绪怎么样
You asked what kind of mood he was in.
在超♥市♥的时候 利维状态很好
At the supermarket he was Levi at his best.
到处闲逛 和孩子们一起玩
Mucking about, helping out with the kids.
但我们回家后 就好像
By the time we got home, it was...
按下了什么开关
like a switch had been flicked.
具体是什么样的
In what way?
他都不帮我取下商品
He didn't... help me unpack.
也不进门
He didn't come in.
就只是倒车 让我把东西拿下来
He just backed the van up and let me unload the bags.
这大概是9点5分 10分
And this was roughly five, ten past nine?
然后他就把车开走了
And then he just drove off.
我把孩子抱下来
I got the baby down and
然后泡了一杯茶
then I went to make a cup of tea