你看上去很放松
You look so relaxed.
很自在
So yourself.
我想认识那个家伙
I wanna know that bloke.
大家都说他有点蠢
He was a bit of a tosser, by all accounts.
我是认真的
I am serious.
新爱好
New habits.
喂
Hello?
尼尔·琼斯
这真是件艺术品 琼斯
It's a work of art, Jonesy.
当我得知她是从公车站走回来后
Well, once I knew she'd walked back from the bus garage,
我开始调出她回来途中
I started pulling in the cameras
商店的监控录像用来还原当晚情形
from the shops to plot her journey.
这里 看
Here, look.
这是她最后的影像 22点1分这个会计办公室录的
The last footage of her's from this accountant's office, 22:01.
她大约离绿地150码 在汉普顿路上
She's about 150 yards south of the green on Hampton Road.
我们快找到了
We're getting closer.
-你找我 -对
- Do you want me? - Yeah.
想一起吃个午饭吗 老大
Fancy some lunch, guv?
你点了什么 芝士火腿吗
What's yours? Cheese and ham?
其实挺好吃的
It's all right, actually.
我们现在有多少人负责监控录像
How many have we got on CCTV now?
七人 全天候吗
Seven, full-time?
八个
Eight.
好多人
That's quite a lot.
大概是队里十成的人手了吧
What, it's 10% of our team?
再多点 我想是八分之一吧
Bit more, 12.5%, I think.
你觉得人太多了
Do you think it's too many?
是的
Yeah.
我和队里其他人都这么认为
I do, and so do some of the team.
如果我们能查清从特威肯汉姆到沃尔顿
If we secure every piece of CCTV on every conceivable route
每条可能路线的监控录像
from Twickenham to Walton,
那凶手的车肯定在其中 乔
then the killer's vehicle will be on it, Jo.
但我们都不知道是什么车
But we don't know what that vehicle is.
-可能是辆摩托车 -是的 有可能
- It could be a motorbike. - Yeah, it could.
那就不是大海捞针
So it's not a needle in haystack,
而是在针堆里找针
it's a needle in a stack of needles.
听着 轿车 货车 摩托车
Listen. Car, van, motorbike -
他肯定在那些录像里
he's on those recordings somewhere,
但除非我们现在就锁定他们 否则就再也找不到了
but unless we secure them now, they're gone forever.
行行 好 我明白了
Yeah, yeah, OK. I hear ya.
巴恩斯警局
2004年9月24日
琼斯可能在一个公车摄像头里找到他了
Jonesy might have caught him on one of the bus cameras.
-什么 是位乘客吗 -外部摄像头
- What, a passenger? - External camera.
伦敦的公共交通一月才开始
Transport for London only started
在车的前后端安装摄像头
installing them front and back in January.
在这 看这个车站
Here you are. Watch this bay.
看这里的车站
Watch this bay here.
这是哪条街
What street's this?
汉普顿路
Hampton Road.
我们从四辆不同公车的摄像头中拼凑出这个
We pieced this together from four different bus cameras.
这辆白色货车在22点和22点5分之间出现
Now, this white van appears some time between 22:00 and 22:05.
到22点8分时 他就不见了
And by 22:08, he's gone.
那里离艾米丽遇袭地方有100码吧
And that's, what, 100 yards from where Amelie was attacked.
-我觉得只有70码 老大 -那里有板球屏风 老大
- 70, I'd say, guv. - There's the cricket screens, guv.
至少他是个目击证人
At the very least, he's a witness.
至少
At the very least.
看起来像辆嘉年华 后面摆个了箱子
Looks like a Fiesta with a box on the back.
肯定是福特的车
It's definitely a Ford.
他们会告诉我们型号♥
They'll tell us what model.
有办法调清晰度看到车牌号♥吗
Any chance of cleaning it up and getting a reg number?
值得一试 老大
Fighting chance, I'd say, guv.
他不是目击证人
He's not a witness.
谋杀案
下集预告
我建议 别把注都下在这辆货车上
My advice, don't pin everything on this van.
那辆货车是我们最好的线索 长官
That van's our best lead, sir.
如果你不玩 你就不会输
If you don't play, you can't lose.
什么 你认为我应该放弃吗
What, you think I should quit?
"2002年3月 贝尔菲尔德和伴侣劳拉·玛什
"In March 2002, Bellfield and partner Laura Marsh
居住于泰晤士河畔沃尔顿 科林伍德住所"
"Were living in Collingwood Place, Walton-on-Thames."
还有呢
And?
米利·道勒于2002年3月失踪
Milly Dowler went missing in March 2002.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我在想如果他用锤子敲你
I'm thinking, if he hit you with a hammer,
你肯定起不来了
you wouldn't get up.