What do you mean, Milly Dowler?
她肯定会是其中之一
Well, that'll be one of them, sure.
祝他好运 两年过去了还没有什么新线索
Well, good for him! Two years on and no new leads.
这就是审查的目的 换个角度
Well, that's what reviews are for, fresh perspectives.
好像你也没什么进展
Doesn't sound like you've got much to go on.
没了那个果汁盒之后
Without your juice carton.
对 的确没有
Ah, no, not much.
我能说在萨里这里优先级矩阵
Dare I say that a prioritisation matrix
就是一项标准程序吗
is standard procedure in Surrey?
对 在伦敦警♥察♥厅我们不会盲目地相信科学
Ah, yeah, we are not so blinded by science in the Met.
听听你自己说的话 进步没什么可怕的
Listen to you. Progress is nothing to be scared of.
只是抓捕嫌犯的时髦说法 不是吗
Just a posh way of saying round up the usual suspects, isn't it?
我知道你对行为学家没什么好感
I know you don't set much store by behaviourists,
但是他们可以帮你给嫌疑人排序
but they can taper your suspect pool.
是啊 除非他们错了
Yeah, unless they're wrong.
否则我还没见到凶手
In which case my killer gets
他就已经被排除嫌疑了
yanked out of the pool before I've met him.
排序不是收缩 是给嫌疑人进行优先级排序
Taper, not shrink - it's about prioritising suspects,
并不是完全不予考虑
not dismissing them.
文字游戏
Semantics.
这不是以前那套
And it's not old-school,
"他小时候是否尿床"那种侧写
did-he-wet-the-bed-as-a-kid profiling either -
优先矩阵可以反映出罪犯的习惯
a matrix reflects an offender's habitat,
习惯和教育背景
routines and education.
好吧 那我就试一把吧
All right. I'll run one up the flagpole.
你只是想让我别再烦你了
You just want me off your back.
没错 但是我还是会做一个优先级向量
Yes, I do. But I'll do a prioritisation vector anyway.
矩阵
Matrix!
矩阵
Matrix.
怎么了
What?
听所 你可以说我偏执多疑 但是
Look, call me paranoid, but...
在萨里 即使我们在一起工作之后
at Surrey, even after we got together,
我还是觉得你不把我当回事
I had the sense you didn't take me seriously.
我是说 作为分♥析♥师的工作
I mean, my work as an analyst.
不是这样的
That's not true.
那证明一下
Then prove it.
别把我拒之门外 好吗
Don't shut me out, OK?
好啊
Ok.
早 老大
Morning, guv.
-早 加里 -早 老大
- Morning, Gary. - Morning, guv.
-克里斯 -老大
- Chris. - Guv.
-早 -老大
- Morning. - Boss,
艾米丽的父母明天下午坐飞机来
Amelie's parents are flying in tomorrow afternoon.
对 我们为他们提供住宿和接机
Oh, yes, we are putting them up and picking up the flights, too.
听起来她是个深受宠爱的女儿
Sounds like she was a much-loved daughter.
嗯 我想去机场接他们
Yeah, I want to be there to greet them.
你怎么想
What do you think?
线索征集通告
做得非常好
You know, that's actually quite good!
我只是模仿 多亏了局里的艺术家
I just mocked it up - thank the resident artist.
干得好 克里斯
Oh, well done, Chris.
多才多艺的我
Man of many talents.
不管怎样 你很擅长画手袋
Well, you're good at drawing handbags, anyway.
和新闻发言人说一声
Speak to the press officer,
我们把这件事告诉报社和新闻媒体
let's get this out to the papers and the news bulletins,
把通告张贴在特威肯汉姆绿地附近地区
and splash copies around Twickenham Green -
以及酒吧 商店 那些公共场所
the pubs, the shops, all the usual.
好的
Yup.
老大 可以报销买♥♥蜡笔的钱吗
Is it all right to claim the crayons back, guv?
克里斯 就一块九毛九
Chris, that's £1.99.
你的工资完全付得起
You can afford that on your inspector's salary!
老大 艾米丽的电♥话♥最后定位
Guv. Amelie's phone last pinged
是于8月19日22时23分
on the T-Mobile network
从德国电♥信♥网络发出的
at 22:23 hours on the 19th August.
那是她被袭击的20分钟后
That's 20 minutes after she was attacked.
在沃尔顿的信♥号♥♥塔有一次交换信♥号♥♥
Handshake registered on a mast in Walton.
范围有多大
What sort of area are we talking?
大约500平方码
About 500 square yards.
在沃尔顿桥的北边
It's north of Walton Bridge.
没错 最后一次交换信♥号♥♥后
Yeah. After that last handshake,
有一次隐式分离
there was an implicit detachment.
那是什么意思 手♥机♥关机了吗
What's that mean, the phone was switched off?
沃尔顿地区地图
不 那是显式分离
Ah, no, that's an explicit detachment -
隐式分离可能有三种情况
implicit means one of three things.
有人把电池拔♥出♥来♥ 把电♥话♥弄坏了
Someone's pulled the battery out, trashed the phone
或者进入了没有信♥号♥♥的地方
or it's in the dead spot.
我们可以排除第三种情况 对吗
Well, we can rule out option three, can't we?
没错老大 我们已经拿到了这个范围的参数
Think so, guv. We've got the parameters at a quadrant.
沃尔顿地区地图
大家干得不错
This is great work, guys.
特威肯汉姆绿地到沃尔顿桥有六英里
Twickenham Green to Walton, six miles,
我们知道他10点23分把电♥话♥扔了
and we know he dumped the phone at 10:23.
他开车了
He's in a vehicle.
如果我要把刚刚谋杀的女孩的电♥话♥扔了
If I'm dumping the phone of a girl I've just murdered,
我肯定会把它扔到河里
I'm chucking it in the river every time.
这条河不在标记的范围内 老大
River's not in the marked quadrant, guv.
他说得对 长官 的确不在
He's right, sir. It's not.
够接近了
It's close enough.
开始搜查
We're searching it.
沃尔顿桥
2004年8月21日 下午5点30分
二队搜查完毕 二队搜查完毕
Well done, two. Well done, two.
谁知道这些玩意都是谁的
Who knows who any of this shit belonged to.
潜水搜查队刚接到了别的任务 老大
The dive team just got a call about another job, guv.
然后呢
And?
你想让我和他们怎么说
Well, what do you want me to tell 'em?
告诉他们继续找 安排不变
Tell 'em to keep looking! Nothing's changed.
把这座桥前后30码的河流搜个干干净净
Every inch of the river, 30 yards from the bridge, gets searched.
如果不在 我也需要确定不在
If it's not there, I need to know it's not there.
是 老大
Yes, guv.
待在这 让他们继续找
Stay here and make sure they keep looking.
是 老大
Yes, guv.
琼斯
Jonesy.
我们在监控上找到她了 老大 上了一辆公车
We got her on CCTV, guv. Getting on a bus.
我们已经查到公车司机并找他谈过了
We've already ID'd the bus driver and spoken to him.
这
There.
-她和他在说什么 -她坐过站了
- What's she saying to him? - She missed her stop.
她在问公车多久来一辆
She's asking how often the buses went.
她走了回去
She walked back.
看起来是的 老大
Looks like it, guv.
所以她得穿过绿地
That's why she had to go across the green.
她坐过站了
She missed her bloody stop.
该停一停了
We need to wrap this up.
老大没说让结束 搜查也没完成 长官
No word from the guv'nor to that effect, sir.
上帝啊
Fuck's sake.
谁会把自己的太阳镜扔进河里
Who chucks their sunglasses in the river?
我不知道
I dunno.
我以前有一副 硌我鼻子
I had a pair once, really chafed my nose.
我要打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a call.
没用的
..wild goose chase...
长官
Sir?
我们走运了
We've had luck with the river,
泰晤士河交出了她的住♥宅♥钥匙
Father Thames gave up her house keys,
她的钱包和她的CD播放器
her purse and her CD player.
那不叫走运 老大 那是坚守你的立场
That's not luck, guv, that's sticking to your guns.
我们还是没找到她的手♥机♥和包
We still haven't found her phone or bag.
搜查仍在继续
The search is ongoing.
我们知道她是在10点左右
So, we know that she was attacked
在特威肯汉姆绿地遭袭
around ten o'clock on Twickenham Green,
我们知道10点23分她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥在沃尔顿桥消失
we know her phone went offline at 10:23 in Walton,
因为手♥机♥被扔进河里 所以他肯定在车里
when it was dumped in the river, so we know he's in a vehicle,
我们知道他是在何时从绿地开到了沃尔顿桥
we know he went from the Green to Walton and we know when.