本片改编自2004-2006年
伦敦西南的警方调查
妈妈厨房♥
片中使用了部分化名
并为剧情需要而创作了一些角色和场景
特威肯汉姆
2004年8月19日
你好
Hello?
天啊
Oh, God.
我这就去找人帮忙
I'm gonna go get help. OK?
我去找人帮忙
Gonna get help.
寻凶
第一集
一 二 三
One, two, three.
能把刑事调查局值夜班的喊来吗
Can we get night duty CID here?
可能出命案了
It's a possible fatal.
本剧由科林·萨顿和艾德·惠特摩尔构思
五 六 七 八 九 十
...Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
基于科林·萨顿的回忆录
十一 十二 十三 十四
eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen...
晚上好
Evening.
知道她的身份吗
Do we know who she is?
曾经的身份
Was.
刚刚听说她去世了
Just heard she died.
没有身份证 没有钱包 只有一个购物袋
No ID, no purse, just a carrier bag.
你还好吧
You all right?
她才来了两周
It's only her second week.
大家都保持冷静 我们会找到凶手
Well, let's just keep our heads, we'll find out who did this.
我后备箱里有一些证物袋
Got some evidence bags in the boot of my car,
树边那辆银色威达
silver Vectra by the tree.
好 麻烦借用一下你的手电
Right, can I use your torch, please?
犯罪现场调查的人来了吗
Scene of crime on the way?
正在从金斯顿的交通事故现场赶来
Coming from an RTA in Kingston.
小票上有几个手写的电♥话♥号♥码
There's a couple of handwritten phone numbers on the receipt.
喂
Hello?
你好 晚上好 我是克莱夫·格雷斯警探
Oh, hi, good evening. This is Detective Constable Clive Grace.
请问您是
Who am I speaking to?
奥利弗 找我有事吗
Olivier. What's this about?
我们找到了一位年轻女性的随身物品
We've found the property of a young female,
我们希望你能帮我们确定她的身份
and we're hoping you can help identify her.
好吧
Ok.
她的头发应该是金色的 20岁出头
We think she's got blonde hair, she's in her early 20s,
今晚在特威肯汉姆绿地这一片
she was in the Twickenham Green area this evening,
她穿着红色上衣 白色外套
she was wearing a red top, white jacket...
艾米丽
Amelie.
是艾米丽
It's Amelie.
艾米丽
Amelie.
盖福德
已售出
-喂 -科林 我是戴夫·科伯
- Hello? - Colin! Dave Cobb.
你的手♥机♥出毛病了吗
Something up with your mobile?
是它主人的过 怎么了
Just its owner. What's up?
老大让我打给你
Boss asked me to call.
他有任务给你
He's got a job for you.
有个法国姑娘死在了特威肯汉姆绿地
Dead French girl on Twickenham Green.
头部被重击
Battered over the head.
九点会先做一个简报
Briefing's at nine, advance.
好的 我会到的
OK. I'll be there.
-恭喜呀 伙计 -什么事
- Congratulations, mate. - What?
感觉是个正经案子
Feels like a proper job.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
-晚点给我个电♥话♥ -为什么
- Call me later. - Why?
没为什么 给我报个平安就好
No reason. Just let me know you're OK.
好吧
All right.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
谢谢你让小凯留下来过夜
Thanks for letting Cat stay.
别傻了 刚刚是工作上的事吗
Don't be daft. Was that work?
嗯
Yeah.
年轻的法国女孩
Young French girl.
他们在特威肯汉姆绿地发现了她的尸体
They found her body on Twickenham Green.
他们想让我做高级警探负责此案
They want me as SIO.
太棒了
That's great!
换个时间就更好了
The timing could be better.
这个时机刚刚好 你已经等了好多年了
Timing's perfect. You've been waiting ages for this.
搬家这事儿我就帮不上什么忙了
I won't be much help with the move.
听着 如果我们需要帮助 我们会找人帮忙的
Look, if we need help, we get help.
在萨里 这可是个能升职的案子
In Surrey, this would be a promotion case.
在伦敦 升职的会是你的上司
In the Met, it's your boss who gets promoted.
来活了
Here we go.
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
喂
Hello?
嗯
Yup.
巴恩斯警局
2004年8月20日 早上8点50分
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
死者名叫
Victim's name is
艾米丽·马丁·乔赛特·德拉格兰治
Amelie Martine Josette Delagrange,
22岁 生于1982年2月2日
22 years old, born 2nd February, 1982.
来英国待了两个月
She's been in the UK two months,
在林道街的一间糕点店工作
working at a patisserie on Lindall Street.
糕点店经理已确认了她的身份
Her ID's been confirmed by the manager.
艾米丽的父母住在法国 他们经常联络
Amelie's parents live in France, and she spoke to them regularly.
通知他们了吗
Have they been informed?
法国警方去通知
French police are doing the honours.
她的住址是特威克纳姆 画家路55号♥
Her address is 55 Painters Road, Twickenham -
在她被袭击的地方两条街以北
now that's two streets north of the green where she was attacked.
高级督察的科林·萨顿
DCI Colin Sutton is taking over
作为高级调查官正式接管此案
as Senior Investigating Officer,
但我还有一件事要说
but there is one more thing I wanna say.
我听到了关于阿布尼行动的流言
I've heard murmurs about Operation Upwey.
但目前还没有证据显示
But there's currently no reason to link this
此案与玛莎·麦克唐纳谋杀案有关
with the Marsha McDonnell murder.
那件案子有个嫌疑很大的嫌犯 被关在了
We've got a good suspect in that case, sectioned up in...
-纽卡斯尔 老大 -谢谢 格雷斯警探
- Newcastle, guv. - Thank you, DC Grace.
是的 确实有相似之处
Yes, there are similarities.
但目前 重点还要放在艾米丽身上
But for now, we stay focused on Amelie.
谢谢 戴夫
Thanks, Dave.
你们大多数人都认识我 至于不认识的那些
Most of you know me already, but for those of you who don't,
演讲方面我更像约翰·梅杰而不是丘吉尔
I'm more John Major than Churchill when it comes to speeches,
所以我就长话短说了
so I'll keep it simple.
我和各位 要尽全力破案
Me, you, all of us - we give this everything we've got.
好吗
All right?
全力 就这样
Everything. That's all.
谢谢 干活吧
Thanks. Let's go.
-你好 克莱夫 -老大 最近好吗
- Hello, Clive. - Guv'nor. How goes it?
挺好 搬家了 除此之外都好
Er, yeah, moving house, but apart from that, I can't complain.
那句话怎么说的 搬家是继丧事
Ah, well, you know what they say - third most stressful thing
离婚之后的第三大难事
after bereavement and divorce.
说这话的恐怕不是老比尔吧
Whoever decided that probably wasn't Old Bill, were they?
恐怕不是
Probably not.
-要我说 早该这样了 -什么
- Long overdue, if you ask me. - What?
让你负责这种案子
You, getting a case like this.
谢谢 克莱夫
Cheers, Clive.
你也不信 对吗
You're not convinced either, are you?
和玛莎案子无关吗
There's no link to Marsha?
我怎么想不重要 不是吗
Well, it doesn't matter what I think, does it?
你呢
You?
我觉得这种案子不多见
I think these things are rare,
有两个情况相似的受害人
and we've got two very similar victims
都在伦敦南部的安全地带遇袭
in the same safe corner of south London.
长官 走前我想谈谈人员配置的事
Sir? Need to talk staffing before I go.
好 稍等一下好吗 老大
Yeah. In a minute, guv'nor?
我有几件事想赶紧处理
I've just got a few things I wanna get off and running.
-好 办公室等你 -好 再见 克莱夫
- Fine. I'll be in your office. - Great. Cheers, Clive.
乔 乔
Jo? Jo.
就几件事