The target's talking to two girls.
142就位
142 in position.
科林·萨顿
Colin Sutton.
老大 你说有情况直接联♥系♥你
Guv, you said to call direct if there's a situation.
他在干什么 告诉我他的一举一动
What's he doing? Tell me exactly what he's doing.
跟两个15或16岁的女孩聊天
Chatting up a couple of girls, about 15, 16.
他们在公车站
They're at a bus stop.
她们看起来怎样
How do they seem?
还可以
Ok.
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know. Sorry.
她们在笑 可能马上要走
They're laughing. They might leave soon.
老大 我们行动吗
Guv, do we move?
丹尼 别动
Danny, stay put.
他还在和女孩们聊天
He's still talking to two girls.
是的 其中一个正打算离开
Yeah, one of them's trying to move away now.
现在她们都走开了
Now they both are.
421待命
421, standby.
他看起来不太开心
He doesn't look happy.
等等 他又走近她们
Wait, he's approaching them again.
好 行动 拿下他
OK, move in. Take him.
丹尼 迈克 朝目标移♥动♥
Danny, Mike, move in on the target.
暂停 暂停
Stand down! Stand down!
老兄 照顾好她们 好吗
Hello, mate. Look after them, will you?
老大 女孩们上公车了 她们安全了
Guv, the girls are on the bus. They're safe.
再见 婊♥子♥
All right, slags.
巴恩斯警局
2004年11月19日 下午7点15分
姑娘们 跟我来
All right, girls. Just follow me.
请坐这边
If you just want to take a seat over here...
我们有麻烦了吗
Are we in trouble?
不
No.
不 完全没有
No, not at all.
但麻烦告诉我们你们之前打算去哪
It'd be good to know where you were going.
乌克斯布里奇的镇中心
The town centre in Uxbridge.
公交车站那个跟你们说话的男人
And when the man came up to you at the bus stop,
说了什么
what did he say?
他说 "你们俩看起来真漂亮 几岁了"
He was like, "You two look nice. How old are you?"
你们和他说了吗
Did you tell him?
然后他说了什么
And what did he say then?
他说 "真不错
He said, "Oh, that's good.
"你们俩肯定都还是处吧 你看上去像处 你"
"I bet you're both virgins. You look like virgins. I bet..."
继续说
Go on.
他说"你们肯定都很爽很紧"
He said, "I bet you're both nice and tight."
然后他就说要载我们一程 我就走了
And he offered us a lift and that's when I walked off.
然后我跟着她 公车就来了
And then I followed her. And the bus came.
你们为什么要问关于这个人的事
Why are you asking about that man?
他做了什么坏事吗
Has he done something wrong?
贝尔菲尔德和两名女孩的搭讪
The encounter with these two girls
让我们清楚了他是一个怎样的人
lets us know exactly what kind of bloke Bellfield is.
他依然活跃 我们也知道了
He's still active and it lets us know
公交站和公交路线是他的狩猎场
that bus stops and bus routes are his hunting ground.
艾米丽 玛莎和萨拉在遭到袭击前
Amelie, Marsha and Sarah all got off buses
都是刚从公车上下来
right before they were attacked.
也许他就是看着她们上了车 然后跟着公车
Maybe he sees them getting on and then follows the bus.
很有可能 但是他接下来肯定还会出手
Quite possibly. But what's certain is there will be more attacks
除非我们能找到抓他的确凿证据
unless we can find something to bring him in on.
你一直在提到玛莎
You keep bringing up Marsha.
我们现在也正式调查她的案子了吗
Are we looking at her officially now?
是的
Yes, we are.
由于我们开始调查玛莎了 理查德
And as you worked on Marsha, Richard,
你是去借文件档案和证物的最佳人选
I'd say you were best placed to borrow the files and exhibits.
借 好吧 老大
Borrow? Yes, guv.
好的 克莱夫 给我们讲讲萨拉·奈特的案子
OK, Clive, you fill us in on Sarah Knight, please.
好的 车管所记录显示贝尔菲尔德在她被碾一案后
Right, DVLA records show Bellfield selling his Previa
就卖♥♥掉了他的丰田普瑞维亚
right after she's run over.
-你去找过新的车主了吗 -当然了
- Have you paid the proud new owner a visit? - Oh, yes.
罗杰·弗恩 贝尔菲尔德的一名同事
Roger Fern, a known associate of Bellfield's.
他说利维要他把这部车注册在一个假名下
He says Levi told him to register the car under a false name,
不要吸引我们的主意
lest it attract our attention.
-利维有没有说为什么 -没有
- Did Levi say why? - No.
弗恩吓坏了 不敢问
And Fern was too shit scared to ask.
我们现在已经拿到了那辆丰田普瑞维亚
Now, as for the Previa itself, we seized it
车窗是黑色的
and it has blacked-out windows
后视镜也是坏的
and a broken driver's mirror.
和萨拉描述撞她的车相符
Exactly how Sarah described the car that hit her.
-鉴证科呢 -可能要花一两天
- Forensics? - Er, a day, maybe two.
可以从碎掉的后视镜开始下手
The broken mirror's a good place to start.
还有一些其他的特征
There is a couple of other hallmarks, too.
漏油的油盖上有污渍
You've got a stain from a leaking petrol cap.
这一切都不足以作为抓捕他的证据
None of which is grounds to hold him on.
而和萨拉相符的血迹和DNA...
Blood or a DNA linked to Sarah Knight, on the other hand...
-我会催鉴证科 -好
- Yeah, I'll lean on Forensics. - OK.
不管怎么样 马上要实施抓捕了
Well, whatever happens, an arrest is imminent
我们必须做好准备
and we have to be ready.
克里斯 贝尔菲尔德的当地关系呢
Chris, what have you got on Bellfield locally?
很多 从后勤角度上来看
Lots. From a logistics pot at point of view,
他就是个噩梦
he's a fucking nightmare.
他有什么狐朋狗友吗
What, has he got friends in low places?
跟一个疑似恋童癖 迪帕克·纳迪里 关系很好
Closely associated with a suspected paedophile, Deepak Nadiri,
他的兄弟 古拉夫
his brother Gurav
还有一个20年有虐待儿童前科
and an older bloke called Patrick Spalden
叫帕特里克·斯巴登的老家伙
with form for child abuse going back 20 years.
这和他对女孩下手的模式相符
Well, it fits with him trying to pick up the girls.
大家有什么看法
So, what do we reckon?
我觉得拉维可能让他们看管他的车子
It strikes me Levi might lean on them to mind his property for him.
或者处理掉
Or make it disappear.
根据他们的前科来看 很可能乐意帮忙
And given their history, they might well oblige.
如果我们略有疏忽就可能再也没法找到证据了
Yeah, and we lose evidence we'll never recover.
我们抓捕贝尔菲尔德的同时也对
When we nick Bellfield, I want to hit their houses
他们的房♥子和车展开搜捕
and their vehicles at the same time.
那要申请很多张搜捕令
It's a lot of warrants.
你能搞定吗 克里斯
Can you manage it, Chris?
给我几天时间
Give me a couple of days.
最多三天
Three at most.
好了 谢谢 就这样
All right. Thank you. That's all.
-披萨在哪里 -在罗布那
- Right, where is that pizza? - Rob's got it.
安迪 我要和你说几句
Andy. I need a word.
-去你办公室 -好
- In your office. - Yeah.
《世界新闻报》刚刚联络了媒体办
The News Of The World just called the press office.
别问我他们怎么知道
Don't ask me how,
但他们就是知道我们在监控一名嫌犯
but they know we've got a suspect under surveillance
他们知道我们准备实施逮捕
and they know we're planning an arrest.
他们准备周日进行报道
They're going to run the story on Sunday.
-我们得在那之前抓捕贝尔菲尔德 -不行
- So we have to pick Bellfield up before then. - Well, we can't.
申请搜捕令 安排人力 抓捕他的同伙
The warrants, the manpower, taking care of his associates,
我们完全还没有准备好
we're not ready. Nowhere near.
那我们就有麻烦了
Then we've got a problem.
新苏格兰场
2004年11月20日
这是鲍勃·考克斯 我们的通讯部副部长
This is Bob Cox, our Deputy Director of Communications.
-很高兴认识你 鲍勃 -我也是 科林
- Good to meet you, Bob. - Likewise, Colin.
-克里斯 -鲍勃
- Chris. - Bob.
这些《世界新闻报》的混♥蛋♥们
So, those shysters from the News Of The World
真是让人烦透了
are making a proper nuisance of themselves.
他们不能发表 这周日不行
Yeah, they can't run it. Not this Sunday.
-我明白 科林 但是 -不 没有但是
- Yeah, I hear you, Colin. But... - No, there is no but.
我们还没有做好逮捕他的准备 他们不能报道
We're not ready to arrest him. They can't run it.
-科林 -贝尔菲尔德会消失的
- Colin... - Bellfield will disappear.
-他会逃到国外 -让鲍勃说完
- He'll flee the country. - Let Bob finish.
克里特岛 西班牙 特内里费岛
Crete, Spain, Tenerife...
他过去半年已经进出英国国境四次
He's been in and out of the UK four times in the last six months.
够了
Enough.
我天天和这些小报们打交道