Looks like it hasn't been viewed.
不 我看过了 上面什么也没有
No, I've seen it. There's nothing on it.
但这封条还没拆
Well, the seal's not broken.
不可能
That's impossible.
这是5月27日还是28日
Is it the 27th or the 28th of May?
28日
Er, 28th.
我们已经记录了27日的监控 那盘检查过了
We already logged the 27th. That has been viewed.
我们两盘都看了 我们也检查了28日的监控
We viewed them both. We viewed the 28th as well.
你们要了两天的监控是因为当时不知道
You pulled both tapes cos you didn't know
她是哪天凌晨遇袭的吗
which side of midnight she was attacked?
是的 也不算是
Yeah. Well, no, not exactly.
她是28日凌晨遇袭的 但当时我们不知道
She was attacked after midnight but we didn't know that then
所以开始只拿了27日的监控
so we just took the tape for the 27th.
然后当你们意识到错误后
And when you realised your mistake?
我们派人回去拿了28日的监控
We sent someone back to the pub to get the 28th.
所以有两个证物袋
Explains the two bags.
也解释了为什么会分开记录
And why they're logged a page apart.
但无法解释为什么封条没拆
It doesn't explain why this is sealed.
妮可拉
Nicola?
除非你们有别的备份 否则这份就是没检查
Unless you made a copy, this is unseen.
天哪
Oh, God.
那天我请假了
I went on leave that day
我让警长帮我检查监控录像
and I asked the DS covering for me to check the footage.
你告诉他们有两盘监控录像了吗
Did you tell them there were two tapes?
他们检查了27日的 因为这页写在前面
They viewed the 27th cos it crops up here first.
他们没有翻页 没看到后面还有28日
They didn't turn the page and see the 28th.
检查监控录像一栏标注着已完成
The action to view the CCTV is marked as complete.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-我的天 -你觉得事情是这样吗 妮可拉
- Oh, my God. - Do you think that's what happened, Nicola?
当我休假回来后
When I came back from holiday,
他说他已经看过监控 上面什么也没有
he said he'd seen the tape and there was nothing on it.
我以为他指的是28日的监控
I thought he meant the 28th.
他不了解这个案子
He didn't know the case.
他不知道萨拉是在28日凌晨遇袭的
He didn't know she was attacked after midnight.
那肯定是萨拉乘坐的公车
Must be Sarah's bus.
利维的普瑞维亚
Levi's Previa.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
倒回去 琼斯
Pull it back, Jonesy.
找到最清晰的画面
Get the clearest frame.
不行 没法看清司机或车牌号♥
Nah, no chance of getting the driver or the plates.
是的 但那个痕迹
No, but that mark.
还在那 对吧
That's still there, right?
没错 那个漏油的加油盖
Yeah. It's the leaking petrol cap.
虽然无法证明货车和艾米丽的关联
It ties him to Sarah
但这能证明是他袭击了萨拉
like the Courier never did with Amelie.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
本该在五月就能抓到他
Should've had him back in May.
本该在五月就能抓到他 这样艾米丽就不会死
Should've had him back in May and Amelie would still be alive.
法国 昂瓦尔
多米尼克 很高兴见到你
Dominique. How nice to see you.
你好
Bonjour.
-近来如何 -很好
- How are you? - Very good.
那就好 非常感谢
Good, good. Thank you very much.
你们需要知道 如果在萨拉被车碾过后
What you need to understand is if the tape had been seen
豪恩斯洛警局检查了那盘监控录像
by Hounslow Police after Sarah had been run over,
他们肯定能顺藤摸瓜抓到贝尔菲尔德
it would've almost certainly led them to Bellfield.
不可能错过
There's no escaping that...
这不可原谅
and there's no excusing it.
你明白他说的吗
Tu as compris ce qu'il a dit?
他说如果警♥察♥之前看了那盘监控录像
Il a dit que si la police avait regarde la cassette,
艾米丽就不会被杀了
ils auraient pu empecher le meurtre d'Amelie.
你们明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
如果警♥察♥看了那盘监控
If that tape had been viewed,
也许艾米丽现在还活着
then Amelie would probably still be here.
他们没有尽职尽责 是吗
Ils ont pas fait leur boulot comme il faut, quoi.
当然 我们明白你的意思
Of course. We understand what it means.
遗憾
It's a shame.
真是非常遗憾
It's a great shame.
但事已至此
But we are where we are.
事情已经发生 我们无法改变过去
It has happened and we cannot change the past...
尽管我们非常渴望改变
..as much as we would like to.
我的意思是错已铸成
What I mean is mistakes get made.
我们都只是凡人
We're human.
但谢谢 谢谢你告诉我们
But thank you. Thank you for telling us.
谢谢你 对我们坦诚相待
Thank you... for your honesty.
对我们来说最重要的是你坚持不懈地查案
What is important to us is that you carry on...
-并且最终把犯人缉拿归案 -是的
- ..and you bring this evil man to justice. - Yes.
你们想留下吃点东西吗
Now, will you two stay for something to eat?
从我个人角度而言 我无法想象英国公民
For my part, I can't imagine members of the British public
能够做到如此善解人意
being so understanding.
我只是非常遗憾 我们辜负了艾米丽
I'm just so... so very sorry that we failed Amelie.
是的 在诺曼底地区我们有这个习惯
Yes, in Normandy we've got this tradition.
在中间...
So, in the middle of...
喂 史蒂夫
Hello, Steve?
我在飞机上 要关机了
I'm on a plane, about to lose my phone.
听着 我很抱歉那天早上我失态了
OK, look. I'm sorry how things went the other morning.
我们已经把贝尔菲尔德当做米利案的头号♥嫌犯
We're making Bellfield our priority on Milly.
你们送来的东西太多 我们无法忽视
There's too much of what you've got for us to ignore.
我们能马上见面详谈吗
Can we put our heads together ASAP?
嗯 当然了 随时可以
Yes. Yeah, of course we can. Whenever you want.
谢谢 史蒂夫 再见
Thanks, Steve. Bye.
-能关机吗 谢谢 -好的
- Can you turn your phone off, please? - Yup, OK.
乔
Jo?
皇家检控署之前说
What the CPS said about
要将货车和艾米丽被杀那晚联♥系♥起来
tying the van to the night Amelie was killed.
-让我想到了劳拉 -怎么说
- It got me thinking about Laura. - In what way?
让我想到"她的记忆力也太他妈好了"
In a "she's got a fucking amazing memory" way.
我在她和拉维在艾米丽遇袭前
I'm in the Somerfield's that she and Levi went to
去过的索莫菲尔德
before Amelie was attacked.
我们已经讨论过这些了 乔
We've been over this, Jo.
我问过她买♥♥了什么
I asked her what she bought.
尿布 湿巾 咖啡 洗涤液 婴儿爽身粉
Nappies, wipes, coffee, washing up liquid, baby powder.
一共40块多一点 所以
It was 40 quid total, just over, so...
她付了现金 乔 你说这些有什么用
She payed cash, Jo. How is this gonna help?
-因为他们会保存两年来的收据 -然后呢
- Because they keep the receipts for two years. - And?
如果她的记忆好到能复述出日期时间和每件东西
And if her memory matches an itemised bill plus date and time,
谁还能安心地指控她
who can say she's got the wrong night
记错了那晚的事 对吧
and keep a straight face? Right?
2004年的在这边
OK, there you go. 2004.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么需要就告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
8月16日到30日
16th to 30th August.
8月16日到30日 找到了
16th to 30th August. 16th... Yeah.
28日 16日
28th. 16th.
17日
17th.
-他们回来了 -怎么样了
- Here they are. - How'd it go?
其实比我们预想的好多了
Erm, well, better than we had any right to expect, actually.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我们要找8月19日晚上八点到九点的
We're looking for 19th August between 8pm and 9pm.
好吧 一共多少钱
OK. What's the total we're looking for?
40块多一点 老大
Just over 40 quid, gov.
下面的日期和时间
Date and time below the total.
给我们带的免税品呢
So, where's the office duty free, then?
我给你带了一大条瑞士三角牌巧克力
I did get you a nice big Toblerone
还有一块卡芒贝尔奶酪 但是加里在车里吃掉了
and a whole Camembert but Gary ate it in the car.
41.08元
£41.08.
日期没错 时间也没错 8点34分
Date's right, time too. 20:34.
帮宝适 婴儿湿巾 雀巢咖啡
Pampers, baby wipes, Nescafe,
神女洗碗液 婴儿爽身粉
Fairy liquid, baby powder.
劳拉·玛什 我爱你
Laura Marsh, I love you.
巴恩斯警局
2006年2月23日