这时才想起来忘记买♥♥牛奶了
and that's when I realised I'd forgotten the milk
然后我打电♥话♥给利维 让他顺路买♥♥回来
so I called Levi and I asked him to bring some in.
他说了什么
And what did he say?
他没接
He didn't answer...
我就给他发了信息
so I left him a message.
那是我们查到的9点37分的电♥话♥
That's our 21:37 call.
巴恩斯警局
2004年12月6日 上午11点
当然 理想情况是找到货车
Of course, having the van would be ideal.
当然 但是
Sure, but...
货车再加上相关取证
The van plus forensics.
这样从皇家检控署的角度来说才是理想的
Ideal from a CPS perspective.
我们找不到货车 安德鲁 它消失了
..We're not gonna get the van, Andrew. He's made it disappear.
明白了
I see.
那你还建议进行指控吗
So are you gonna recommend charges or not?
事实上我们几乎没有任何证据
Well, the fact is we are minus any forensics
把他和艾米丽联♥系♥起来
linking him to Amelie.
我们有电♥话♥记录和劳拉的证词
We've got phone data and Laura's testimony,
证明艾米丽被害当晚
put him in the van at Twickenham Green
他在特威肯汉姆绿地开着货车
on the night that Amelie was killed.
辩方可以说劳拉撒谎
Defence would just say that Laura is lying
或是记错了日期
or confused about the day.
她肯定不会记错
She's not confused.
刚生完孩子 睡眠不足 失去理智
Just had a baby. Sleep-deprived. Doolally.
她打电♥话♥让他去买♥♥牛奶
She called him to get milk
正是我们查到的那通电♥话♥
and that was the call that pinged the mast
21点37分定位在绿地附近信♥号♥♥塔
by the Green at 21:37.
但是他们并没有讲话
But they didn't actually speak.
我猜她整天都给他打电♥话♥ 反之亦然
My guess is that she called him all day and vice versa.
去索莫菲尔德商店的那趟出行呢
What about the trip to Somerfield's?
她用银行卡付的钱吗
Is the shop on her bank card?
没有 她用的现金
No, she paid cash.
好吧
Right.
-太遗憾了 -是的
- Pity. - Yeah.
或许你对他有所怀疑的其他事情
Maybe it's worth looking into the other things
也值得调查
you suspect him of.
玛莎·麦克唐纳 萨拉·奈特的袭击案
Marsha McDonnell. The attack on Sarah Knight.
我们已经在调查了
Yeah, we already are.
抱歉 科林 我们还没做好能上庭的准备
I'm sorry, Colin. We're not ready for court yet.
好吧
Okay.
来吧 汽车
Right. Come on. Vehicles.
调查完整个列表 就是个车队啊
Yeah, working through the list. Fleet.
萨拉·奈特袭击案仍可能
Now, the Previa is still a possibility
与普瑞维亚有关但是无法取证
on the attack on Sarah Knight but no forensics.
艾米丽 福特货车 显然也找不到
Amelie. Ford Courier, we can't find, obviously.
玛莎·麦克唐纳
Marsha McDonnell.
她被害当晚
On the night she was killed,
凶手可能驾驶一辆菲亚特朋多
he might have been driving a Fiat Punto.
证据是什么
Based on what?
公交车摄像头
Bus cameras.
摄像头拍下了玛莎乘坐的公交车后的汽车
The cameras picked up a car behind Marsha's bus.
奇怪的是 公车内部摄像头拍得最清楚
Weirdly, the internal camera got the best shot.
他在那儿 玛莎在这里
There he is and there's Marsha.
暂且确定是朋多 但无法辨别登记证
Tentatively IDed as a Punto but we can't make out a registration.
当然无法辨别了
Of course we bloody can't.
老大 有人要见你
Gov? Someone to see you.
劳拉
Laura.
我想聊聊米利·道勒的案子
I want to talk about Milly Dowler.
02年我们在科林伍德住所租了一套公♥寓♥
In 2002 we were renting a flat in Collingwood Place.
离车站大道不远
Off Station Avenue.
但是米利消失的那一周
Except we weren't living there,
我们不住在那儿
not the week that Milly disappeared.
我在西德雷顿帮一个朋友看狗
I was dog-sitting for a friend in West Drayton.
利维和我当时准备搬去小本蒂
Me and Levi were about to move to Little Benty
他在装♥修♥房♥子
and he was getting it ready.
那天早上他很早就去做装♥修♥了
That morning he left early to finish decorating.
所以利维去了小本蒂
So Levi went to Little Benty,
把你留在了西德雷顿
leaving you in West Drayton.
他一整天都没打电♥话♥来
He didn't call all day.
这不寻常吗
Was that unusual?
他通常每隔几个小时就打一次电♥话♥
He normally called every couple of hours
来查看我的情况
to check up on me.
-那你打电♥话♥给他了吗 -他的手♥机♥关机了
- Did you call him? - His mobile was off.
他从来都不关机的
He never switched his phone off.
就算是在电影院或者医院也没有
Cinemas, hospitals, never.
然后你做了什么
So what did you do?
我想去商店但是找不到我的车钥匙了
I was going to the shops and I couldn't find my car key.
-然后我意识到是他拿走的 -利维吗
- I realised he'd taken it. - Levi had?
-是什么样的车 -一辆大宇汽车
- What sort of car was that? - A Daewoo.
我只有一把钥匙
I only had the one key
但我在科林伍德住所的钥匙也在那串钥匙扣上
but on the same ring I had the keys to Collingwood Place.
所以在利维失联的那天
So on the day that Levi was uncontactable,
他可以进入科林伍德住所
he had access to Collingwood Place.
你什么时候收到他的消息的
When did you hear from him?
他回家的时候
When he came home.
我的意思是 当他来西德雷顿找我的时候
I mean, when he came to find me at West Drayton.
那是什么时候
What sort of time was that?
很晚了 大约十一点钟
Late, about 11.
他带了炸鸡
He brought fried chicken
和一罐啤酒回来一起吃
and cans of lager for us to share.
他换了衣服
He'd changed.
他穿了套白色的运动服
He was wearing this white tracksuit.
是新衣服吗 你以前见过没有
Was it new? Had you seen it before?
我在科林伍德住所的衣橱里见过
I'd seen it in the wardrobe in Collingwood Place.
所以当你看到他穿着那套运动服的时候
So when you saw him wearing that tracksuit,
你很确定他去过科林伍德住所了
you were pretty certain he'd been to Collingwood Place.
我以为他带着一个女孩去了
Thought he'd taken a girl there.
但你没有问他
But you didn't ask him.
你不能问利维那样的事
You don't ask Levi about stuff like that.
第二天早上
The next morning...
我发现我的车不在外面 于是我打电♥话♥给利维
I realised my car wasn't outside so I called Levi.
他说他和几个朋友一起喝了几杯
He said he'd been for a drink with some mates
因为他喝得太多不能开车 所以叫了辆出租车回家
and got a cab home cos he'd drunk too much to drive.
我告诉他我需要我的车
I told him I needed my car
然后他说他会叫辆出租车
so he said he'd call a cab
我们可以一起去拿
and we could go and fetch it together.
他是这么做的吗
And did he?
它不在那儿
It wasn't there.
车子不在他说的地方
It wasn't where he'd parked it.
你找到车了吗
Did you find it?
他说车子一定是被盗了
He said it must have been nicked.
他让我去报案
He made me file a police report.
抱歉 劳拉 我只想再确认一下
Sorry, Laura, I just wanna be clear on this.
利维在2002年三月二十一日
Levi took your Daewoo
开走了你的大宇汽车
on March 21st, 2002
之后你就再也没有见过它了
and you never saw it again.
再也没有
Never.
艾米丽 玛莎和萨拉
Amelie, Marsha and Sarah.
每个案子都达不到英国皇家检控署提出控诉的标准
I can't get one of them over the line with the CPS.
谢天谢地 他没有被保释
Thank God he didn't get bail.
萨里那边也没有任何关于米利案的消息
And I've heard nothing back from Surrey about Milly.
当你找出一个如此有力的嫌疑犯时
When you offer up a suspect that solid,
总是期望能听到点什么消息
you expect to hear something.
他们松懈了吗 或者有什么新线索了吗
Are they winding things down? Have they got a new lead?
你问错人了
You're asking the wrong person.
我已被正式从米利一案的调查中除名了
I've been officially removed from the Milly enquiry.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
初级分♥析♥师已经接手了
The junior analyst has taken over.
他们觉得我会在餐桌上把信息泄露给你
They think I'll leak to you over the dinner table.
虽然我已经不记得上次
Not that I recall the last time
我们好好坐下来吃饭是什么时候了
we actually sat down for dinner.