但我们不知道他的路线
But we don't know his route.
是的 但是只有几条路线能在20分钟内
No, but there's only a certain number of ways
从绿地赶到沃尔顿桥
you could make that journey in 20 minutes.
我们要找到他走的是哪一条路
And we intend to find out which one he took.
怎么找
How?
监控录像
CCTV.
那片区域很大 琼斯 这就全部交给你了
It's an enormous area, so Jonesy, you've got your work cut out.
不 我开玩笑的 他还需要人手
No, I'm only joking, he's gonna need some help.
-老大 -谢谢
- Guv. - Thank you.
这些人还不够
He's gonna need more than that.
好吧 那我再指定你 你和你
OK, I'm volunteering you, and you and you.
全部负责看监控吗 老大
All on CCTV, guv?
全部负责看监控
All on CCTV.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
但我们知道他在车里
But we know he's in a vehicle.
就这样 谢谢大家
That's all, thank you very much.
-老大 -老大
- Guv. - Guv.
特威肯汉姆绿地教堂
我呼吁大家在进行日常活动时
While I urge you all to still go about your business,
一定要多加留心自己的周围
it's vital that you pay more attention to your surroundings,
特别是在晚上
especially at night.
接下来是提问时间
So now I'd like to open this meeting up for questions.
女士
Yes, madam?
特威肯汉姆除了主干道以外的小道照明都不好
The high street aside, Twickenham has very poor lighting.
根本比不上里士满和东希恩的
Certainly compared to Richmond and East Sheen.
我们会向议会反映
Well, we'll pass that on to the council,
我相信他们肯定会尽快处理
and I'm sure they'll remedy it wherever possible.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
这样的话...
Well, in that case...
高级督察 警方在电视上
It is a nonsense, is it not, Chief Inspector,
说这些罪案毫无关联
for the police to go on television
简直是无稽之谈
and say these crimes may not be linked.
凭什么我们如此祥和的街道突然之间涌现出
Why should we suddenly have a spate of murderous attacks
这么多起不同人犯下的凶案
on our peaceful streets, committed by lots of different people?
我同事说得没错
What my colleague said is correct -
这几起案件没有正式关联
these offences have not been formally linked.
但是没有排除对连环作案的调查
But they do comprise a linked investigative series.
我知道这听上去像是在含糊其辞
Yeah, I know, that sounds like a lot of jargon,
-所以我想好好解释一下 -请
- so I want to explain it properly. - Please do.
没有确凿的证据我们无法♥正♥式确认
We can't formally link these offences without conclusive proof
这些案子都是同一人所为
that the same person carried them out,
比如说指纹或DNA
such as fingerprints or DNA.
但是由于案情的相似度极高
However, because they are so similar,
没有必要派出两支不同的队伍
it makes no operational sense to have them investigated
进行调查
by different teams.
宣布这是一起连环作案的调查
Declaring this a linked investigative series
意味着所有案件都在同一处
means the cases all get examined under one roof,
由相同人员调查
by the same team -
增加我们破案的机会
maximising our chances of success.
谢谢 这很好
Thank you. That's... good to know.
不客气 还有其他问题吗
You're welcome. Any other questions?
长官
Sir.
"连环作案的调查"
"Linked investigative series"?
你最好给自己申请个版权
You'd better copyright that!
我知道 当时我没办法
I know. I was on the spot.
我本没有打算反驳你说的话
It wasn't my intention to contradict what you'd said.
算了 你做得很好
Forget it. You did well.
胡说八道总会搞乱思路
Bullshit always baffles brains.
但也不完全是胡说八道 不是吗
Well, it wasn't complete bullshit, was it?
艾米丽的父母七点到
Amelie's parents are getting in at seven.
你已经够忙了 老大 我来负责接待吧
You're up to your eyes, guv, I'll take care of reception duties.
你的家庭联络员是谁
Who's your family liaison?
加里·富勒
Er, Gary Fuller.
那就派他去
Well, just send him.
我带上他一起 但我得亲自去看他们
I'll take him with me, but I need to see them.
谢了 理查德 非常感谢
Thanks, Richard, thanks very much.
老大
Guv.
希思罗机场丽笙酒店
2004年8月22日 下午8点
这间房♥
It's this one.
德拉格兰治先生
Monsieur Delagrange?
是我
Yes.
我是高级督察科林·萨顿
Detective Chief Inspector Colin Sutton.
这位是家庭联络警探加里·富勒
This is Family Liaison Officer Detective Constable Gary Fuller.
请进
Please, come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
德拉格兰治太太
Madame Delagrange.
我是科林·萨顿
Colin Sutton.
让您费心了 安排我们住这么好的酒店
It's kind of you to put us up in such a nice hotel.
不足挂齿
It's the least we can do.
服务员都很友好
The staff are very friendly.
-没错 -那就好
- Yeah. - Oh, good.
加里会照顾你们
Well, Gary is here to look after you -
如果有任何需要 请随时告诉我们
if there's anything you need, just ask.
我想问个问题
I'd like to ask you a question.
请你们如实回答就好
And please, just be completely honest in your answer.
好的
Of course.
你们想去看看艾米丽遇害的地方吗
Would you like to visit the place where Amelie died?
你想去吗
Tu veut y aller?
你呢
Toi?
好的 我们非常想去
Yes, we'd like that very much.
好
Right.
明早我来接你们
I'll pick you up tomorrow morning.
盖福德
已售出
性感尤物
-路易丝 -我在这里
- Louise? - In here.
抱歉我回来晚了
I'm sorry I'm so late.
我早猜到了
I expected it!
今天不得不拿出点东西来
Had to unpack some cases today.
可惜我们没真搬走
Shame we haven't actually moved yet.
你今天过得怎样
So, how was today?
还可以
Oh, it was OK.
抱歉 我累坏了
Sorry, I'm exhausted.
我能帮忙
I can help.
你已经帮了大忙
You already have!
我们采用了你的独♥立♥数据库 你说得对
We used your standalone database, and you're right!
比福尔摩斯还快
It's faster than Holmes.
看来萨里还是能教伦敦两手
So Surrey can teach the Met a few tricks after all!
买♥♥家们还在瞎忙乎
The buyers are still faffing about.
开玩笑吧
Oh, you're joking!
还需要一周才能拿到他们的钱
Need another week to get their money together!
如果这次黄了 房♥产经纪人说还有个买♥♥家
If it falls through, the agent says there is another offer,
不过出价低一些
but it's lower.
谢谢你处理了这些事 亲爱的
Thanks for dealing with all that, love.
不如你这样表达谢意吧
Here's how you show your appreciation.
我兄弟的婚礼
My brother's wedding.
听着 我知道你还得接电♥话♥什么的
Look, I know you'll have to do calls and stuff,
但我希望你全身心到场
but I want you there in body AND spirit.
我想让你去
I want you there.
全身心到场是吧
Body AND spirit, hey?
好吧 行
Well, all right, then!
还有
And...
当我们搬家后
when we move...
如果我们能搬成
If we ever bloody move...
我们培养些新爱好吧
..let's form some new habits.
比如
Like what?
比如周末
Like weekends.
我们周末有活动啊
We do stuff at weekends.
这才是周末
That's a weekend.
当我看到这个时 很可笑 但我嫉妒
When I look at that - ridiculous, but I am jealous.